Congress to Release Redacted (probably) FISA Memo!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I am amazed that they found enough testicles to share among GOP congresscritters to get this approved.

Congressman Announces Time When Intel Committee Will Release FISA Abuse Memo to Public; "Americans Deserve to Know the Truth" – True Pundit
For the first time, a Congressman has gone on record saying the FISA Abuse memo will be released. That is good news for the millions of folks blowing up social media with posts demanding that Congress #releasethememo.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Barack Obama and cartel friends.

Dave Joyce

✔@RepDaveJoyce

Great news! Our efforts to #ReleaseTheMemo have been effective and the HPSIC plans to begin the process to release the FBI/FISA/Russia memo. This may take up to 19+ Congressional work days but Americans deserve to know the truth.

2:25 PM - Jan 20, 2018
Members of the House on Thursday said they viewed a “shocking” classified memo allegedly detailing abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) by senior Justice Department and Federal Bureau of Investigations officials in relation to the investigation of the Trump campaign and called for it to be declassified and available to the public immediately.

“It’s troubling. It is shocking,” Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) told Fox News. “Part of me wishes that I didn’t read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.”

“The facts contained in this memo are jaw-dropping and demand full transparency. There is no higher priority than the release of this information to preserve our democracy,” saidRep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), a member of the Judiciary Committee, which oversees the DOJ and the FBI.

Another Judiciary Committee member, Rep. Steve King (R-IA), called what he saw in the memo “sickening” and said it was “worse than Watergate.”

Steve King

✔@SteveKingIA

I have read the memo. The sickening reality has set in. I no longer hold out hope there is an innocent explanation for the information the public has seen. I have long said it is worse than Watergate. It was #neverTrump & #alwaysHillary. #releasethememo

10:32 PM - Jan 18, 2018 · Washington, DC

Wow when RINOS like King are on board you know it must be horrid.

Forum List

Back