GOP Sen. John Cornyn has been informed by Twitter. You be on Russia 2016 team tweeting with them?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
OOPS!...

cornynjohn_121217gn_lead.jpg

Twitter informs Cornyn he interacted with Russia-linked content during 2016 election

:lmao:WOW, if true... Many in the GOP establishment at the highest levels may be traitors.

Go Mueller!.... find them ALL!.:dunno::eusa_dance:

OOPS!...

Twitter informs Cornyn he interacted with Russia-linked content during 2016 election

:lmao:WOW, if true... Many in the GOP establishment at the highest levels may be traitors.

Hate to tell you Baz, but Sassy is right, this is a huge nothing burger, because it doesn't show anything that directly connects him to Russia, just that he read something on the 'net that might have lied to him and come from the Russian troll farm.

You know, I don't like it when the conservatives try to cherry pick and make something look a lot worse than what it is, and I really don't like you doing the same damn thing.

Keep muddying the waters, and it will continue to confuse and divide people.

Please...................don't be part of the problem, there's already enough idiots on this board.

• Banned
Following Russian twitlers or retweeing their BS.

Is what they informed us on. They choose to follow the account. You have to click to do that.

That is not the same as a one time visitor or a few visits as a non follower, picking to do so.

What does it matter if something is retweeted from a Russian source if the story is true?

Typical libtard tactic, attack the source when the issue makes them look bad.

• Banned
OOPS!...

Hate to tell you Baz, but Sassy is right, this is a huge nothing burger, because it doesn't show anything that directly connects him to Russia, just that he read something on the 'net that might have lied to him and come from the Russian troll farm.

You know, I don't like it when the conservatives try to cherry pick and make something look a lot worse than what it is, and I really don't like you doing the same damn thing.

Please...................don't be part of the problem, there's already enough idiots on this board.

What did I do?

The OP title asked a question. "You be on Russia 2016 team tweeting with them?"
How was that confusing?

The OP body did respond "If True"
As I was answering the OP Title Question.
How was that confusing?

OOPS!...

What did I do?

How was that confusing?

How was that confusing?

Never said it was confusing. I said it's a nothing burger and you are sounding like a partisan hack by trying to make something out of it.

• Banned
OOPS!...

What did I do?

How was that confusing?

How was that confusing?

Never said it was confusing. I said it's a nothing burger and you are sounding like a partisan hack by trying to make something out of it.

I'm neither a partisan, nor am I a hack, 99% of time. I can make partisan LW'ers or RW'ers look like uninformed
morons with little efforts. The Fair Assessment of Real Facts, makes it to easy. And boring, regurgitating the correct information.
I rather not feed them. Unless paid. It's a waste of good information on the weak minded low information voters or clueless humans roaming around claiming their opinions are valued,. from any of these morons or partisans. As for being anythang close to being a hack, Please! Show where I've been that?
If I was going to be a hack, on say, a/some subject matter. I would be beyond anythang looking like in compliance
of this site BS Anti/Un-American, Anti-Constitutional Freedoms, to speak freely in public restrictions. They call rules.

Last edited:
Hmm I didn't get a message from Twitter. I guess I was smart enough to know the difference between a bogus and real story.

600,000 people? That might sound like a lot, unless you take into account that the U.S. has 327 million people. That's .18% of the population.

Hmm I didn't get a message from Twitter. I guess I was smart enough to know the difference between a bogus and real story.

600,000 people? That might sound like a lot, unless you take into account that the U.S. has 327 million people. That's .18% of the population.

Well, 600,000 people is way more than all Gobmint GOP/DOPers elected to offices.
Or Paid GOP Lobbying Firms, Free or paid campaign staff, to local organizers. etc.
In the 2016 DrumpF Scam.

So 63 million, now all DOPer voters/ Supporters (who would be interested in BS) /by 600K accts/Followers = say 1%
But 1M Partisan GOP/DOPer hacks /by 600K=. 60%. If they were all American accts.

So, We need to ID who they are, so the 327M number, and your Assumed BS 0.18% is meaningless.

Last edited:

Well, 600,000 people is way more than all Gobmint GOP/DOPers elected to offices.
Or Paid GOP Lobbying Firms, Free or paid campaign staff, to local organizers. etc.
In the 2016 DrumpF Scam.

So 63 million, now all DOPer voters/ Supporters (who would be interested in BS) /by 600K accts/Followers = say 1%
But 1M Partisan GOP/DOPer hacks /by 600K=. 60%. If they were all American accts.

So, We need to ID who they are, so the 327M number, and your Assumed BS 0.18% is meaningless.

I have no idea what you just said.

I was simply saying that 600,000 isn't a large number when you take into account the number of dumb people out there that still support Trump. It's a fraction of 1% of the total U.S. population... so for politicians to be on that list shows that they had an agenda and didn't care to make sure what they were retweeting was real or not.

Forum List

Back