The C.I.A. vs. The Presidency: This Is Not The First Time...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Interesting piece by Jon Rappoport

In 1947, the president of the United States, Harry Truman, decided: I’m going to create a snake and call it the CIA. Its watchword will be secrecy. It will collect secrets of our enemies and hold them secret and report the secrets to the president, who will decide what to do. Of course, the snake will remain under the president’s control. Its entire personality will be based on deception, but it will remain loyal to the president. No problem. Sure.

When Eisenhower made his ‘open skies’ proposal, in July 21, 1955, at a Geneva summit conference, calling for unrestricted but monitored overflight of national territories on both sides of the Iron Curtain, many observers felts its acceptance would have gone a long way toward thawing the Cold War. To make a gesture of good faith toward Soviet Premier Khrushchev, the president ordered the CIA (under Allen Dulles) to halt its U–2 photo–reconnaissance flights.

But Dulles secretly arranged for the flights to continue. When Francis Gary Powers’s U–2 spy plane was shot down in the Ural mountains on May 1, 1960, and Khrushchev announced the facts to the world media, the embarrassed Eisenhower lied to cover up. To many it appeared that the CIA chief had disobeyed a direct order from the Commander–in–Chief. The St. Louis Post–Dispatch asked the next day, ‘Do our intelligence operatives enjoy so much freewheeling authority that they can touch off an incident of grave international import by low–level decisions unchecked by responsible policy–making power’?...

Read More:
CIA vs. President - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

And it is not just the CIA, The FBI is on opposing Trump along with the overlord HS and other agencies. If Trump is hiding something, they will find it.

And it is not just the CIA, The FBI is on opposing Trump along with the overlord HS and other agencies. If Trump is hiding something, they will find it.

Yeah, pretty sure you've missed the point. Check out the article.

In 1947, the president of the United States, Harry Truman, decided: I’m going to create a snake and call it the CIA. Its watchword will be secrecy. It will collect secrets of our enemies and hold them secret and report the secrets to the president, who will decide what to do. Of course, the snake will remain under the president’s control. Its entire personality will be based on deception, but it will remain loyal to the president. No problem. Sure.

When Eisenhower made his ‘open skies’ proposal, in July 21, 1955, at a Geneva summit conference, calling for unrestricted but monitored overflight of national territories on both sides of the Iron Curtain, many observers felts its acceptance would have gone a long way toward thawing the Cold War. To make a gesture of good faith toward Soviet Premier Khrushchev, the president ordered the CIA (under Allen Dulles) to halt its U–2 photo–reconnaissance flights.

But Dulles secretly arranged for the flights to continue. When Francis Gary Powers’s U–2 spy plane was shot down in the Ural mountains on May 1, 1960, and Khrushchev announced the facts to the world media, the embarrassed Eisenhower lied to cover up. To many it appeared that the CIA chief had disobeyed a direct order from the Commander–in–Chief. The St. Louis Post–Dispatch asked the next day, ‘Do our intelligence operatives enjoy so much freewheeling authority that they can touch off an incident of grave international import by low–level decisions unchecked by responsible policy–making power’?...

Read More:

Kennedy had actually put in to motion a plan to "break the CIA in to a thousand pieces and cast it to the wind" [paraphrased], when he was killed former CIA chief Dulles whom Kennedy fired [I believe it was Kennedy] headed the investigation into his assassination...that investigation btw was used to head off all other investigations into the matter.

JFK used the CIA to recruit and train and equip a shadow invasion army to overthrow a sovereign nation and then the administration abandoned the invasion at the Bay of Pigs. Nobody in the criminal conspiracy known as the MSM dared to criticize Camelot and the quirky king and the crazy prince and certainly not the CIA at the time. Fast forward to LBJ's war and the CIA replacing the Military as the chief strategy operatives. How did Vietnam work out? Fast forward to a pretty day in September 2001. WTF happened? Bush should have disbanded the CIA but he didn't have the will to buck the political pressure.

Read More:

Kennedy had actually put in to motion a plan to "break the CIA in to a thousand pieces and cast it to the wind" [paraphrased], when he was killed former CIA chief Dulles whom Kennedy fired [I believe it was Kennedy] headed the investigation into his assassination...that investigation btw was used to head off all other investigations into the matter.

Very bizarre stuff. Dulles was a dark sinister dude. Kennedy wasn't the only President who had a problem with him. Firing him was a very dangerous move.

JFK used the CIA to recruit and train and equip a shadow invasion army to overthrow a sovereign nation and then the administration abandoned the invasion at the Bay of Pigs. Nobody in the criminal conspiracy known as the MSM dared to criticize Camelot and the quirky king and the crazy prince and certainly not the CIA at the time. Fast forward to LBJ's war and the CIA replacing the Military as the chief strategy operatives. How did Vietnam work out? Fast forward to a pretty day in September 2001. WTF happened? Bush should have disbanded the CIA but he didn't have the will to buck the political pressure.

Interesting take. Thanks.

Read More:

Very bizarre stuff. Dulles was a very dark dude. Kennedy wasn't the only President who had a problem with him. Firing him was a very dangerous move.
I was in second grade when Kennedy was killed [1963] for the next 30 plus years I argued without any doubt it was Oswald...then I read what is called agreed upon [non-disputed] evidence in the matter, the odd thing is it is not classified and is OK to print, but yet no one has...anyway it changed my mind 180 degrees...I had refused to even watch the movie JFK for over 10 years because I was sure Stone would try to get Oswald off the hook...I no longer think Oswald was anything but what he claimed to be..."a patsy"...he had something to do with those involved but nothing more than a dupe...anyway in 11 years we will all get a peek into the past on this matter.

Read More:

Very bizarre stuff. Dulles was a very dark dude. Kennedy wasn't the only President who had a problem with him. Firing him was a very dangerous move.
I was in second grade when Kennedy was killed [1963] for the next 30 plus years I argued without any doubt it was Oswald...then I read what is called agreed upon [non-disputed] evidence in the matter, the odd thing is it is not classified and is OK to print, but yet no one has...anyway it changed my mind 180 degrees...I had refused to even watch the movie JFK for over 10 years because I was sure Stone would try to get Oswald off the hook...I no longer think Oswald was anything but what he claimed to be..."a patsy"...he had something to do with those involved but nothing more than a dupe...anyway in 11 years we will all get a peek into the past on this matter.

I tend to agree with you. And how the hell was Dulles allowed to serve on the Commission investigating Kennedy's assassination? I mean that alone, makes you question the official story. Crazy stuff.

Got the point that you are trying to evade. That's OK.

Maybe read the article, then reply. Just a suggestion anyway.
The article makes my point that the CIA and the President are not in each other's pocket and often are not.

Other intel agencies have joined the CIA in the Trump hunt.

Go back and read the article.

The article makes my point that the CIA and the President are not in each other's pocket and often are not.

Well at least you read the article. You may finally be growing up after all. But you seem to have still missed the point.

Well at least you read the article. You may finally be growing up after all. But you seem to have still missed the point.
You don't focus well. The point is that the intel agencies have a history of going after executive admin, including Presidents. They are investigating Trump's associates.

Why are you with the Deep State? Why do you support a small cabal of secret elitists controlling the nation?

If Trump is truly fighting against the actions of the Deep State, which I question until proven, he is likely to run into a lot of trouble. If he is working to eliminate the Deep State, I am completely for him.

I don't think Trump is fighting the Deep State, gipper, unless you mistake it for Bannon's administrative state hatred.. He is part of the swamp.

I don't think Trump is fighting the Deep State, gipper, unless you mistake it for Bannon's administrative state hatred.. He is part of the swamp.
You may be right, but you are against Trump. What if Trump is actually trying to control or eliminate the Deep State and silly fuckers like you are working against him. Not smart Jake. Stop buying the BS of the MSM.

You may be right, but you are against Trump. What if Trump is actually trying to control or eliminate the Deep State and silly fuckers like you are working against him. Not smart Jake. Stop buying the BS of the MSM.
Actually delusional people like you think a NWO and a Deep State and Daffy Duck are trying to take over the universe. Run along. You are on ignore for the rest of thread.

Forum List

Back