The Bush Royal Family Has Spoken...Let the Coronation Begin!

I feel your pain. I think it's going to be a Romney/Rubio ticket..

clap2::clap2::clap2:

Rubio would be Palin with a tan...

Seriously, Rubio? This is a guy who lied about his parents fleeing from Castro (they left before Castro came to power) and his whole experience is less than Obama's was when he ran.

Interesting fun fact I just heard about Rubio...he spent his formative years as a Mormon. Wonder if that would get as much play as the "Obama is a Muslim" meme because he spent some time in Indonesia as a yoot...

I feel your pain. I think it's going to be a Romney/Rubio ticket..

clap2::clap2::clap2:

Seriously, Rubio? This is a guy who lied about his parents fleeing from Castro (they left before Castro came to power) and his whole experience is less than Obama's was when he ran.

Interesting fun fact I just heard about Rubio...he spent his formative years as a Mormon. Wonder if that would get as much play as the "Obama is a Muslim" meme because he spent some time in Indonesia as a yoot...

You're just hearing that now? I heard that about a month ago...

I did read an interesting article on RCP yesterday, that Romney is not looking for a woman or a hispanic, but is looking for someone who can be president on day one if needed. So that would eliminate Rubio, who has less than two years in the Senate.

I'm thinking it's going to be a Romney/Christie or Romney/West ticket...........the latter being the better choice IMO. :)

You're just hearing that now? I heard that about a month ago...

I did read an interesting article on RCP yesterday, that Romney is not looking for a woman or a hispanic, but is looking for someone who can be president on day one if needed. So that would eliminate Rubio, who has less than two years in the Senate.

I think with Tea Party popularity waning, he's not going to go with anyone who has any of "that" on them. My guess is that he'll pick a slightly right leaning moderate white Christian male. Don't know if he can find one, but we'll see. It isn't going to be Christie...he's going to crash diet until 2016 and then run. Just my guesses, but we'll see.

Forum List

Back