The Buffet Rule, fair share, greed and stupidity

So apparently Obama wants to push the Buffet rule. Why the fuck would anyone support an increase in taxes on anyone when in the not to near future the Bush tax cuts will expire causing taxes to go up. Then we have the new Obamacare taxes kicking in.

When is enough enough you greedy bastards? Obama is getting ready to dish out his second wave of green energy free money yet is crying that he needs more money. Can he not see the disconnect?

I'm good with raising taxes on the rich by 2%.

As long as they raise them on everyone by that much (and with no way to pay no tax....2% minimum amount...period....don't care what else is going on.

And as long as they drop spending $4 for every additional $1 of taxes they collect.

The buffet rule:

The rich should pay more taxes so the number of people not paying them can increase from 50% to 55%.

Now, that's a winner....for the "party of mooch" (dems).

Are you a retard? The Buffet rule makes it so that the fithy rich pay the same amount in taxes as poor people.
God its pathetic how in order to be a republican you have to be brain dead

The buffet rule:

The rich should pay more taxes so the number of people not paying them can increase from 50% to 55%.

Are you a retard? The Buffet rule makes it so that the fithy rich pay the same amount in taxes as poor people.

ROTFLMAO.....

This is incredible.....

Who Pays No Income Tax?

47% are estimated to pay no federal income tax.

So this is what the Buffet Rule is going to do....let the rich pay no federal income tax ?

Better take a step back junior........

The buffet rule:

ROTFLMAO.....

This is incredible.....

Who Pays No Income Tax?

So this is what the Buffet Rule is going to do....let the rich pay no federal income tax ?

Hey dumbass income taxes only equal 1/4 of total taxes. I do realize that you are a brainwashed tool and dare unable to actually think beyond a 3rd grade level but come on.
One Chart Shows Obama Is Right About "Buffett Rule" - BlueOregon
^The average millionaire with 2/3rd income from investments pays 30% less taxes then someone making 50,000 a year

Top 25 Hedge Fund Managers Make As Much As 440,000 Middle-Class Americans, But Still Get Tax Loophole | ThinkProgress
^Hedge fund managers make over 500 million dollars a year yet pay an effective tax rate that is 10% lower than the average working American due to tax loopholes, and republicans refuse to close that loophole.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-soi/07intop400.pdf
^Richest 400 Americans have an effective tax rate of 15%, compared to a rate of 30% for the poorest 50% of Americans

Billionaires Use Tax Loophole To Lower Their Tax Rates To 1 Percent | ThinkProgress
^Some billionaires pay as low of tax rates as 1%

God I lvoe how every republican position on every issues is based on ignorance and stupidity

So apparently Obama wants to push the Buffet rule. Why the fuck would anyone support an increase in taxes on anyone when in the not to near future the Bush tax cuts will expire causing taxes to go up. Then we have the new Obamacare taxes kicking in.

When is enough enough you greedy bastards? Obama is getting ready to dish out his second wave of green energy free money yet is crying that he needs more money. Can he not see the disconnect?

Yes, god forbid the President talk about the things that the American people WANT...

Poll: Tax the Rich, Corporations

Poll: Well-off say tax the rich

Perhaps the President should talk less about what people want and more about what the Nation can afford. With over 15 trillion dollars in debt that really limits it unless of course this debt means nothing to you.

ROTFLMAO.....

This is incredible.....

Who Pays No Income Tax?

Hey dumbass income taxes only equal 1/4 of total taxes. I do realize that you are a brainwashed tool and dare unable to actually think beyond a 3rd grade level but come on.
^The average millionaire with 2/3rd income from investments pays 30% less taxes then someone making 50,000 a year

Top 25 Hedge Fund Managers Make As Much As 440,000 Middle-Class Americans, But Still Get Tax Loophole | ThinkProgress
^Hedge fund managers make over 500 million dollars a year yet pay an effective tax rate that is 10% lower than the average working American due to tax loopholes, and republicans refuse to close that loophole.

^Richest 400 Americans have an effective tax rate of 15%, compared to a rate of 30% for the poorest 50% of Americans

Billionaires Use Tax Loophole To Lower Their Tax Rates To 1 Percent | ThinkProgress

God I lvoe how every republican position on every issues is based on ignorance and stupidity

And I enjoy the silly leftiist claims that seems to come right ouf the assholes of people like George Soros.....You second link provides no comparison to the poorest 50% of Americans. Just another article of faith the left clings to as they wonder on their drug induced journey through lala land.

As to your third link.....I'll set aside the B.S. misrepresented claim and say that I am against the kind of tax strategies they describe in the article. Of course, Ried, Pelosi, and Obama had their chance to end all that.....seems I recall Pelosi making a bundle in the market or on something......so i aguess that won't happen either.

I am not for taxing the rich until we start cutting spending.

But I think everyone should pay a minimum of 2% regardless.

Last edited:
ROTFLMAO.....

This is incredible.....

Who Pays No Income Tax?

And I enjoy the silly leftiist claims that seems to come right ouf the assholes of people like George Soros.....You second link provides no comparison to the poorest 50% of Americans. Just another article of faith the left clings to as they wonder on their drug induced journey through lala land.
ROTFL yes the left has faith in statistics and reality and logic. Unlike you retards who can't seem to post a single honest or intelligent thought
As to your third link.....I'll set aside the B.S. misrepresented claim and say that I am against the kind of tax strategies they describe in the article.
I see so you are a tool who thinks billionaire should pay less in taxes then those in poverty.
[

Of course, Ried, Pelosi, and Obama had their chance to end all that.....seems I recall Pelosi making a bundle in the market or on something......so i aguess that won't happen either.
Notice how after its proven that your regurgitated talking point is incorrect and that your world view is 100% wrong you go so ramble about Democrat leaders
I am not for taxing the rich until we start cutting spending.
What spending? Its ironic all you republicans say we need to cut spending but you can't even name 200billion in wasteful spending that you actually cut. Its ironic that youi think cutting spends ding that creates $9 in economic benefits for every dollar spent is going to help the economy

ROTFLMAO.....

This is incredible.....

Who Pays No Income Tax?

Excuse me but in your last link the 1% tax rate figure is misleading.

If you bothered to read
Much of the wealth never converts into income on a tax return.

If wealth never converts to income there is no income tax. This is not a loophole exclusively for the rich. Anyone can do it.

And there is no tax on net worth or wealth, If you would rather have a tax on net worth then be prepared to pay an annual tax on the value of everything you own right down to your shit stained boxers on the bathroom floor.

Tax rates are at their lowest level in 40 years. Phuck the rich! They made out like bandits since Reagan first cut taxes for them and began to borrow from foreign banks to cover the shortfall. The rich used to pay much higher taxes than they do now and also used to serve in the military. They've had more than their share for the last 30 years and it's about time they begin to resemble a patriot again:

3-27-08tax2-f2.jpg

Ronald Reagan CLASS WARRIOR?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mp1nuEVOoc]Ronald Reagan Backs Obama Buffett Rule? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgbJ-Fs1ikA]Reagan--No Loopholes For Millionaires - YouTube[/ame]

Gas prices rose more slowly in March, keeping overall U.S. inflation mild.

Yeah the price of gas and diesel is only up about 33% in the last few months.

I don't know about you, but I'd call that an inflating price.

Gas prices rose more slowly in March, keeping overall U.S. inflation mild.

Yeah the price of gas and diesel is only up about 33% in the last few months.

I don't know about you, but I'd call that an inflating price.

Close to a trillion and a half dollars each year goes to pay the military budget and interest on the Reagan-Bushes debt. I guess we don't pay much attention

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY]Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex. - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
According the figures on the Buffet-Rule.....it will take 514 years to pay off the 2011 deficit with this rule if we pay only the $4 billion it might get.

It's like paying only the absolute minimum on a credit card.

Last edited:
According the figures on the Buffet-Rule.....it will take 514 years to pay off the 2011 deficit with this rule if pay only the $4 billion this rule might get.

It's like paying only that absolute minimum on a credit card.

It doesn't matter if it will work or not it only matters that it makes the sheep feel good.

After all a happy sheep makes better eating.

ROTFL yes the left has faith in statistics and reality and logic. Unlike you retards who can't seem to post a single honest or intelligent thought

I see so you are a tool who thinks billionaire should pay less in taxes then those in poverty.

That would be great if it were the case.

But so far, you've only misrepresented your case and put up links with no connects. The links are not self evident in their support of your POV and the one I cited does nothing to boost the assanine claim you make a bove.

So, when the statistics and logic really do back your case, then you're gonna look a whole lot smarter than you do now, junior.

Notice how after its proven that your regurgitated talking point is incorrect and that your world view is 100% wrong you go so ramble about Democrat leaders

You've proven nothing except that you are a moron.

Keep blathering. It's is fun to watch.

What spending? Its ironic all you republicans say we need to cut spending but you can't even name 200billion in wasteful spending that you actually cut. Its ironic that youi think cutting spends ding that creates $9 in economic benefits for every dollar spent is going to help the economy

What spending ? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

This country is in financial crisis and you don't know "what spending" ?

ROTF.

What is more ironic is that you post about logic and statistics and then you make up arguments to fight against. I don't ever recall saying anything about the boost to the economy.

The fact is that I don't care. D.C. spends to much on to many things we don't need.

If you want specifics...I am more than happy to list out the kinds of programs that need to go. We can get a "head start" on that one.

ROTF.

What is more ironic is that you post about logic and statistics and then you make up arguments to fight against. I don't ever recall saying anything about the boost to the economy.

The fact is that I don't care. D.C. spends to much on to many things we don't need.

If you want specifics...I am more than happy to list out the kinds of programs that need to go. We can get a "head start" on that one.

There's one thing I know. If George Bush hadn't cut taxes twice, began to borrow from Communist China to cover the shortfall then started two wars...one totally by choice to avenge an assassination attempt on his old man there wouldn't be a national debt.

Iraq didn't have a goddam thing to do with 9-11 and there's never been one WMD found. It takes a stupid son-of-a-bitch to do what Bush did to America.

ROTF.

There's one thing I know. If George Bush hadn't cut taxes twice, began to borrow from Communist China to cover the shortfall then started two wars...one totally by choice to avenge an assassination attempt on his old man there wouldn't be a national debt.

Iraq didn't have a goddam thing to do with 9-11 and there's never been one WMD found. It takes a stupid son-of-a-bitch to do what Bush did to America.

I hate to burst your progressive bubble there, Cam...but if you took the cost of the wars completely out of the equation we would still have a very large national debt.

I suppose we could have waited for Saddam to get the nuke he was actively seeking. That wouldn't have been a problem...right? It's not like he had a history of using WMD or attacking his neighbors.

It's also interesting how you're all over W's case for borrowing from China but don't seem to have a problem with Barry borrowing even more from the same people. Why is that?

Tax rates are at their lowest level in 40 years. Phuck the rich! They made out like bandits since Reagan first cut taxes for them and began to borrow from foreign banks to cover the shortfall. The rich used to pay much higher taxes than they do now and also used to serve in the military. They've had more than their share for the last 30 years and it's about time they begin to resemble a patriot again:

3-27-08tax2-f2.jpg

Tell us ass wipe of ass wipes. What law did democrats send to Reagen's desk that created that windfall.

Forum List

Back