The Brain of An Obama Supporter

Why hasn't the Republican controlled House?

Because they have to send it to the Democrat controlled Senate where Harry kills it, rolls it in a rug and drops it in a pond.

you're assuming they've even tried.

It's what has happened to almost everything they've sent.......and then the left and the media call them obstructionists. You can't make this stuff up.

You have to wonder if the OP will dwell on this one person as much as the Right dwells on the TWO guys in front of a polling place 4 years ago? They still pee their pants in fear over those two.

Absolutely. Fox tells them to, and they obediently obey.

You have to wonder if the OP will dwell on this one person as much as the Right dwells on the TWO guys in front of a polling place 4 years ago? They still pee their pants in fear over those two.

You're just upset with yourself because you were stupid enough to post your ugly mug on a public internet message board where anyone could find your sorry ass via a Google search, dumbass.

After viewing said photos, one can only conclude that the only person uglier than you in a kilt is Fat Bastard in the Austin Powers' movie.

That's already been debunked so many times it's not worth additional comment.

Hint: Research when that program started.

He can't do that. If he did, he would find out that Bush started this program, and then he would have to call it a "Bush phone"...and in case you haven't been told by the rightwingers on here yet, we are not allowed to bring up Bush anymore....

Actually it started under Clinton....but it's ok to be wrong.....the question is why not get rid of it?

ACTUALLY, the Lifelink and Link-up programs go back to 1984 and 1987. Yup - that commie Ronald Reagan REALLY started it. And I'm going to break the rule here (the one that says no mention of Bush) - with total controll of all three branches of government from 2001 to 2007, why didn't the Republicans get rid of it if it is so evil? Seriously, why not get rid of it? Because it provides a means of communication to family and emergency services for the poor. What's more, the cell services provided in the program are extremely limited. The subsidy amounts to $10 per month per family tht a phone is provided to. That's it.

You're just upset with yourself because you were stupid enough to post your ugly mug on a public internet message board where anyone could find your sorry ass via a Google search, dumbass.

After viewing said photos, one can only conclude that the only person uglier than you in a kilt is Fat Bastard in the Austin Powers' movie.

:lol::lol: You keep shooting blanks at me Bottom Boy. But we know you've got nothing beyond your kneepads and dribbling mouth. :lol::lol:

This thread embodies why Americans a moving farther and farther away from Neocon Republican policies.

"Let's make fun of people whom are less fortunate!" That will help you guys get more votes. :lol:

Get with it knuckle draggers: This mentality is what makes you irrelevant.

:lol:

This thread embodies why Americans a moving farther and farther away from Neocon Republican policies.

"Let's make fun of people whom are less fortunate!" That will help you guys get more votes. :lol:

Be like Greece!

LOL

"Let's make fun of people whom are less fortunate!" That will help you guys get more votes.

Dear Mouth-Breathing, Knuckle-Dragging, Uneducated, Inbred -

The woman in the OP video is a disgrace. A leech.

If you paid taxes, you'd feel the same way.

We were irrelevant in 2010...were we not ?

Oh, wait.

And Scott Walker was irrelevant......

Oh, wait.

He can't do that. If he did, he would find out that Bush started this program, and then he would have to call it a "Bush phone"...and in case you haven't been told by the rightwingers on here yet, we are not allowed to bring up Bush anymore....

Actually it started under Clinton....but it's ok to be wrong.....the question is why not get rid of it?

ACTUALLY, the Lifelink and Link-up programs go back to 1984 and 1987. Yup - that commie Ronald Reagan REALLY started it. And I'm going to break the rule here (the one that says no mention of Bush) - with total controll of all three branches of government from 2001 to 2007, why didn't the Republicans get rid of it if it is so evil? Seriously, why not get rid of it? Because it provides a means of communication to family and emergency services for the poor. What's more, the cell services provided in the program are extremely limited. The subsidy amounts to $10 per month per family tht a phone is provided to. That's it.

Why do liberals think I defend bush and republicans for everything? I'm not a bot.....I dont reflexively defend it....they should have trashed it.....

and $10/month? I bet it's just that...somehow these things never quite end up this neat and tidy

But I would like the link to Reagan....I posted one.....The last major law for communications was in the 30s, the only other major thing on communication was the breakup of AT&T......by the courts

you mean knuckle draggers like this:

Get fixed or stop having sex......Jesus.....

Last edited by a moderator:

I dont have a problem with helping the less fourtunate, Its the terminally lazy, generational welfare con artists, that I have a problem with.

I dont have a problem with helping the less fourtunate, Its the terminally lazy, generational welfare con artists, that I have a problem with.

me too!!!

Forum List

Back