The Brain of An Obama Supporter

That's already been debunked so many times it's not worth additional comment.

Hint: Research when that program started.

He can't do that. If he did, he would find out that Bush started this program, and then he would have to call it a "Bush phone"...and in case you haven't been told by the rightwingers on here yet, we are not allowed to bring up Bush anymore....

Why hasn't Obama stopped it?

Why hasn't the Republican controlled House?

Let me check my GOP Playbook....

Where is it?

I know it is in here..

Oh here it is.......Tactic #36 Claim Democratic voters only want free stuff

Uh oh. Warrior, you should NEVER question the compassionate left of this country. These decisions have been made by the intelligensia and if they wanted your opinion, they would have told you want it was. We give cell phones to those who can't (or won't) pay for them so that they can look for gainful employment (never mind the drug dealing going on with them). You know, you've got to get with program here. You're NOT espousing the 'approved' talking points and I want you to know that this is indeed affecting the 'file' that is being amassed on you. If it hasn't happened already, you will be labeled a 'malcontent'... or a racist... or a homophobe... or maybe all of them.

I thought we had discussed your inability to see your role in society before? You're NOT standing in line like the good little progressive member of society you should be.

He can't do that. If he did, he would find out that Bush started this program, and then he would have to call it a "Bush phone"...and in case you haven't been told by the rightwingers on here yet, we are not allowed to bring up Bush anymore....

Take any issue, ask where Obama's leadership is, and get the same answer:

toohard.jpg

Because they have to send it to the Democrat controlled Senate where Harry kills it, rolls it in a rug and drops it in a pond.

Gimme da obama minority phone, yes everybody in Cleveland got Obama phone..If you gots food stamps, disability- Keep Obama in President~!

LOL Hahahaha.. The Obama voter.

That's already been debunked so many times it's not worth additional comment.

Hint: Research when that program started.

Actually it started under Clinton....but it's ok to be wrong.....the question is why not get rid of it?

Cell phones in the Clinton era...

577px-GSM-Telefone-1991.jpg

My question - why is this leech of a human POS getting a hand-out of my taxpayer money? It's bad enough people of her ilk receive Food Stamps - but phones?

funny, i've often asked myself the same question about you, warbler.

sat around on your fat ass for twenty years playing cribbage and flipping sliders and we're on the hook for a pension and health care.

and now we're gonna have to pay for the sex change.

asswipe

You have to wonder if the OP will dwell on this one person as much as the Right dwells on the TWO guys in front of a polling place 4 years ago? They still pee their pants in fear over those two.

Forum List

Back