The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

No. That’s not how it works.

Who approved his book?

You cannot work in such a sensitive position, leave office and say whatever you want to make a few bucks.

Who approved the release of this so-called material for MSM purposes to impact the impeachment?

Why not? It’s not like he’s divulging state secrets or something. Just telling us Trump did the thing we all know he did.

You don't know what he is going to say, do you?

You are just wishing on a falling star.
Then you agree to have Bolton testify. He will put it all to rest.

Nope, let the commies dance with the witnesses they brought to the dance, after all they have an irrefutable case, right?

Scared, aren’t you.

When the truth is told about the Trump Presidency it will read like the ultimate shitshow. An incompetent, slow-witted and corrupt chief executive who needed 24 hour observation. That is the Trump presidency..
Indeed it will in reality, but remember that we now have an entire, separate, closed-circuit informational universe operating off to one side, independently.

No matter what is said, no matter how much proof, how much evidence, or how much corroboration is provided, this universe will simply brush it off as deep state fake news.

Worst of all, they'll be dead serious.
Russia Russia Russia....lol...yeah; FAKE NEWS!!!!! Stuff the purveyors thereof. ffs the Book isn't even published yet!!!

And just a side-note.....why SHOULDN'T Democrat corruption be investigated? I find the largess going to the Clintons and Bidens to be somewhat unusual?

Greg

When the truth is told about the Trump Presidency it will read like the ultimate shitshow. An incompetent, slow-witted and corrupt chief executive who needed 24 hour observation. That is the Trump presidency..
Indeed it will in reality, but remember that we now have an entire, separate, closed-circuit informational universe operating off to one side, independently.

No matter what is said, no matter how much proof, how much evidence, or how much corroboration is provided, this universe will simply brush it off as deep state fake news.

Worst of all, they'll be dead serious.
Russia Russia Russia....lol...yeah; FAKE NEWS!!!!! Stuff the purveyors thereof. ffs the Book isn't even published yet!!!

And just a side-note.....why SHOULDN'T Democrat corruption be investigated? I find the largess going to the Clintons and Bidens to be somewhat unusual?

Greg
And there ya go.

Drafts of the book outline obtained by The New York Times describe Trump telling Bolton in August that he wanted to continue freezing nearly $400 million in congressionally approved military assistance to Ukraine until officials there agreed to help investigate his political rival.

So you want us to believe that the NYT has HAD ACTUAL drafts of his book since August and has SAT on them??? I'm seriously doubting this...

As you should. Also, read the quoted portion as often as necessary to detect your misunderstanding.

Don't get your panties in a wad. You can be sure the Times has the stuff.

They are NOT QUOTING BOLTON.. You know moron with those "quotey" thingies.... IF they've seen the draft(s) first hand -- they WOULD be quoting him...

It's another whistleblower heard it 3rd hand kinda deal... Bar talk... LOTS of fucking bar talk in D.C.
Are you saying that if it's true you would actually care?

I actually would. But maybe not as an impeachable offense.. There is NO DOUBT that Ukraine interfered in our 2016 elections.. There's TWO convicted Ukrainian officials and a trial to prove that.. They passed dirt on Trump to curry favor with the DNC and therefore the Obama Admin.. Origins of the "russian sources" for the POShit dossier seem to be in Ukraine.. And Ukraine was apparently successful in bribing a BUNCH of DNC superstars (not just Biden) for influence for their (at the time) PRO RUSSIAN president of the Ukraine..

So I'm ALL FOR exploring all of that.. It's a legitimate request... Especially the election interference part.. I WANT someone to look into ALL FOREIGN election interference....

Don't YOU ???

You just don't want people to look where dirty Podesta, Manafort, Kerry, Clinton, Biden hands were when they were squeezing Ukraine for aid.....
I'm for catching all dirty politicians. I don't really like any of them. It sure sounds impeachable to me.

There is not a single foreign aid deal that is NOT quid pro quo... Nor should there be.. Delaying aid to get compliance is not a Trump invention... We SHOULD expect some assurances of cooperation in return.. ESPECIALLY from dictatorships and other corrupt places..

Your problem is that you believe what Trump & Co have told you the reason for withholding the aid was. In the face of all evidence to the contrary. You believe them.

You’re a dupe. Period.

Bolton certainly has put the pressure on Moscow Mitch to allow witnesses...and that's not good for Trump
A guy selling a book? Lol can’t wait to hear what Bolton thought trump was doing lol what a idiot
Peter Schweizer was a guy selling books , but you all believed every part of his books.
No bolton is selling the book, and this was leaked out.. to many questions, you guys should subpoena John Bolton then re-impeach Donald Trump in 2023 lol

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.

You mean this john bolton:

Broke into the ballot count
Got backing from the court to stop the count
Kept al gore from becoming president

Bolton Stopped Recount

Your problem is that you believe what Trump & Co have told you the reason for withholding the aid was. In the face of all evidence to the contrary. You believe them.

You’re a dupe. Period.

Yep.

Conversely, had President Obama, in 2015, offered the Russians sanctions relief in return for dirt on Trump, and hidden the transcript on a codeword protected server, they'd have his head on a pike. Not one would have any difficulties figuring out how untoward that is.

Dupes are funny like that.

I think someone from tramp admin spread around fake news, due to the media's want to call John Bolton and it will be a disaster, and he will say I didn't say that in the book, we should pick Pompeo, and Mulvaney to call.

I think its a set up, only tramp can do EP on his book.

Apparently this information was provided to both The Washington Post and The New York Times.
They're deep state same as Bolton.
God you're clueless.:71:

Don't see where Lakhota actually said that.. Maybe it got edited.. Because it would be wrong.. The Huffpo article relies on the NYT for the actual content of those drafts...

AND -- if the NYT HAS the drafts, whytfuck are they NOT QUOTING BOLTON?????

It smells.. And the denial from Bolton's people that ANY copies are anywhere but at the WH and NSC for review kinda undermines the claim...

At BEST -- it's another case of 3rd party hearsay with a lot of DRAMATIC Adam Schiffless made up parody tossed into the middle...

Quote the DAMN draft IF you have it...
FYI, what I heard on the news was that
The Bolton lawyer said they did not leak the book, and if it was leaked, it was leaked by the Whitehouse people, vetting the book.

Yes and we know tramp limits who is in the WH, I think its a set up.

Apparently this information was provided to both The Washington Post and The New York Times.

Funny. Bolton is a hardcore Conservative!
Wrong Bolton is a hardcore Trump Hater and Neo-Con.
Trump wanted out of the Middle East and Bolton wanted War in the Middle East, The two always had opposing views.

So do you really think Bolton is going to ruin his future with the republican party??

Funny. Bolton is a hardcore Conservative!
Wrong Bolton is a hardcore Trump Hater and Neo-Con.
Trump wanted out of the Middle East and Bolton wanted War in the Middle East, The two always had opposing views.

So do you really think Bolton is going to ruin his future with the republican party??
At this point I don't think he cares about the Republican party all he cares about now is selling is book

Who approved his book?

You cannot work in such a sensitive position, leave office and say whatever you want to make a few bucks.

Who approved the release of this so-called material for MSM purposes to impact the impeachment?

Why not? It’s not like he’s divulging state secrets or something. Just telling us Trump did the thing we all know he did.

You don't know what he is going to say, do you?

You are just wishing on a falling star.
Then you agree to have Bolton testify. He will put it all to rest.

Nope, let the commies dance with the witnesses they brought to the dance, after all they have an irrefutable case, right?

Scared, aren’t you.
Why would anyone believe Bolton, a well known crazed Neocon jackass? Donnie fired the scumbag. No doubt he will shit on Donnie and he is not above lying.

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.
Bolton wasn't in on the call.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back