Are you still undecided on who you'll vote for? If so, remember that a vote for Bloomberg is a vote

Ethos Logos Pathos

Dec 16, 2019
for Dems!

Use deductive reasoning, and think about how if you vote for Bloomberg then that's a vote which should have went to Trump ---if you hate how the Dems are lowdown conniving within deceit. Plus they're giving the country away, exclusively, to immigrants and to our LGBT brethren. So you might be unaware that you would be using your intelligent brain to help Trump lose, to treasonists, if you plan to vote for Bloomberg.

You didn't buy the impeachment hoax, today, so don't buy it on Election Day in November 2020 as well.

upload_2020-1-26_20-48-12.png

upload_2020-1-26_20-45-8.png

I have seen my vote shat on, it was "unconstitutional" and over ruled by some random judge. I like that 20 bazillion people vote, and some single random guy his lordship sorta trashed that...and my belief in democracy goes out the window. And Now? They want to impeach Trump .I really don't think they are going to pull it off. Too many people paying attention to their shenanigans.

for Dems!

Use deductive reasoning, and think about how if you vote for Bloomberg then that's a vote which should have went to Trump ---if you hate how the Dems are lowdown conniving within deceit. Plus they're giving the country away, exclusively, to immigrants and to our LGBT brethren. So you might be unaware that you would be using your intelligent brain to help Trump lose, to treasonists, if you plan to vote for Bloomberg.

You didn't buy the impeachment hoax, today, so don't buy it on Election Day in November 2020 as well.
My vote is definitely going to be for.............Tulsi Gabbard! Just kidding, of course I'll be voting for President Donald Trump. Although if I WERE a Democrat, I WOULD vote for Tulsi.

I will vote for Bloomberg in the primary and some pot smoking green party candidate in November.

I am so tired of this. Hell, I use to be Liberal democrat, and this deep dark philosophical debate "Abuse of power'" is akin to debating how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. Either Trump broke an actual law statutory law, or shut heck up. I still like chocolate.

Last edited:
I've listened to liberals on the impeachment debate. Part of me, my female left brain side she, actually wants to hear more about this "Abuse of power" thing. My more practical male right brain says wait a gorsh darn minute. Lets listen to the opposition.Trump should never have been elected, He violates every standard of presidential decorum . Put the two together, I stand by Trump, I despise the Democrats that much.

I said it before and I’ll say it again, MB makes Trump look humble.
MB is a tyrannical piece of shit.

I am so tired of this. Hell, I use to be Liberal democrat, and this deep dark philosophical debate "Abuse of power'" is akin to debating how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. Either Trump broke an actual law statutory law, or shut heck up. I still like chocolate.

Impeachment doesn't require the breaking of a statutory law. Trump will almost certainly not be removed from office, but the House was certainly within its rights to level articles of impeachment. Everything I've read about impeachment and the phrase "high crimes and misdemeanors" indicates that it was not intended to be limited to statutory offenses. From English law to the Federalist Papers, impeachment was designed as a tool to check a president that committed not just legal criminal acts, but political ones.

for Dems!

Yep I am undecided. Not sure if I will
A. Not vote for President and VP at all
B. Vote for a 3rd party candidate

for Dems!

Bloomberg is like Ross Perot, but without the appeal. And Perot was a bit crazy. :p

for Dems!

Yep I am undecided. Not sure if I will
A. Not vote for President and VP at all
B. Vote for a 3rd party candidate

You can always vote for my shoestring...

I think it's gaining in the polls.

Last edited:
I've listened to liberals on the impeachment debate. Part of me, my female left brain side she, actually wants to hear more about this "Abuse of power" thing. My more practical male right brain says wait a gorsh darn minute. Lets listen to the opposition.Trump should never have been elected, He violates every standard of presidential decorum . Put the two together, I stand by Trump, I despise the Democrats that much.

Trump is more closely aligned with We The People of the Geographical United States of America because it is We who elected him. The left coasts, the MSM and Hollywood no longer decide what's 'best' for US.

Forum List

Back