The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

I think someone from tramp admin spread around fake news, due to the media's want to call John Bolton and it will be a disaster, and he will say I didn't say that in the book, we should pick Pompeo, and Mulvaney to call.

I think its a set up, only tramp can do EP on his book.

Bolton lawyer slams 'corrupted' White House review process after book leak

A lawyer for former national security adviser John Bolton accused White House officials of leaking details of Bolton's forthcoming book following a report that the manuscript contained the allegation that President Trump directly tied security aid for Ukraine to the country investigating his political rivals.

A lawyer for former national security adviser John Bolton accused White House officials of leaking details of Bolton's forthcoming book following a report that the manuscript contained the allegation that President Trump directly tied security aid for Ukraine to the country investigating his political rivals.
snip
The attorney's statement stopped short of confirming the contents of the Times' report. Cooper did not respond to requests for comment from The Hill.
--------------------------------------------------

now read about the
With National Security Council Shakeup, Steve Bannon Gets A Seat At The Table
------------------------------------
I still think its a set up, look at how tramps defense team said mistruths on Sat.

Why would anyone believe Bolton, a well known crazed Neocon jackass? Donnie fired the scumbag. No doubt he will shit on Donnie and he is not above lying.
Put him under oath.
I’m fine with that, but everything he says has to be questioned. I doubt he is above lying under oath. He’s a neocon you know?

Of course he should be questioned. But if all you’re going to do is claim he’s lying, then you’re case is rather weak.
What? WTF?

I mean, if Bolton testifies that Trump connected aid and investigations, then Trump would need to respond. If the response is just “he’s lying” then that’s a very weak response.
Agreed.

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.

The New York Times is credible? LOL Since when?
Great, show where they mischaracterized Bolton's book....

How do you discredit something that they obviously stole or had leaked to them? Bolton is blaming the White House for leaking it, which makes no sense whatsoever, unless of course is a Deep State operative for the NSC.
You’re just mad because the attempts to suppress the people from knowing the truth isn’t going as well as you’d hoped.

upload_2020-1-27_8-24-10.jpeg

You had to figure Bolton would leak unpublished excerpts of his upcoming book to drum up some enthusiasm. There's no difference between Bolton and Avenotti.
Bolton didn't leak it.

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.
Bolton wasn't in on the call.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

There’s much more to this than the phone call. Bolton was in on many things.

The impeachment is about the phone call. Nothing else factual has been provided as evidence.

They're deep state same as Bolton.
God you're clueless.:71:

Don't see where Lakhota actually said that.. Maybe it got edited.. Because it would be wrong.. The Huffpo article relies on the NYT for the actual content of those drafts...

AND -- if the NYT HAS the drafts, whytfuck are they NOT QUOTING BOLTON?????

It smells.. And the denial from Bolton's people that ANY copies are anywhere but at the WH and NSC for review kinda undermines the claim...

At BEST -- it's another case of 3rd party hearsay with a lot of DRAMATIC Adam Schiffless made up parody tossed into the middle...

Quote the DAMN draft IF you have it...

Don't get your panties in a wad. You can be sure the Times has the stuff.

They are NOT QUOTING BOLTON.. You know moron with those "quotey" thingies.... IF they've seen the draft(s) first hand -- they WOULD be quoting him...

It's another whistleblower heard it 3rd hand kinda deal... Bar talk... LOTS of fucking bar talk in D.C.

In due time, my dear. In due time...

Echos of the last 3 years. LMAO The Biden 5 are probably wishing all this shit would just go away.

We need to follow the Bongino rule here--------------->after something like this is released, wait 24 to 72hrs to take it at face value.

Why?

Because the last 430 bombshells released by the Left and parroted by Lacooter have been proven FALSE, or heavily spun by Leftists to make them say something they did not! And remember, most of these FALSE bombshells were released by the NYT, or Washington Post, lol.

Now, after 72hrs if the story has legs, then we have to address it. But remember how this has been working for the last 3 years------------->the Left claims 430 bombshells that are proven categorically false within the 72hrs allotted, they never apologize, just jump to the next false bombshell and keep crowing. In essence, they are NEVER held accountable for their misinformation.

And what happens when people like Lacooter post these so called bombshells? Why the thread goes on, and on.

What happens when Conservatives post the rebuttal after it is proven false? CRICKETS! You won't find one Leftist who will even comment on the rebuttal as they want the thread to disappear ASAP!

So, be smart, don't fall for it and feed their propaganda monster until their version of the facts is proven true. This is exactly why if you look at threads brought back recently from the past, the mighty Leftists got it ALL WRONG, but still try and push their narrative, no matter how false it may be.

Give it a couple days. If you were a betting person in Vegas, and with their bombshell track record, you would be a fool to bet on them being accurate this time, or any time, lol!

The impeachment is about the phone call. Nothing else factual has been provided as evidence.

You’re factually incorrect. The case against Trump goes well beyond the phone call with Zelensky.

Why would anyone believe Bolton, a well known crazed Neocon jackass? Donnie fired the scumbag. No doubt he will shit on Donnie and he is not above lying.
Put him under oath.
I’m fine with that, but everything he says has to be questioned. I doubt he is above lying under oath. He’s a neocon you know?

Of course he should be questioned. But if all you’re going to do is claim he’s lying, then you’re case is rather weak.
What? WTF?

I mean, if Bolton testifies that Trump connected aid and investigations, then Trump would need to respond. If the response is just “he’s lying” then that’s a very weak response.

Bolton would need something on hard-copy to prove he just wasn't saying that Trump knew, and then, what if all this is true? It still means nothing!

You’re factually incorrect. The case against Trump goes well beyond the phone call with Zelensky.

That's funny! That is all the House used as evidence and then lied about it being factual, instead choosing to believe something along Schiff's fairy tale.

That's funny! That is all the House used as evidence and then lied about it being factual, instead choosing to believe something along Schiff's fairy tale.

That’s also factually incorrect. There were thousands of pages of testimony corroborating the Democratic case.

Bombshell # 5987

Ill bet its not enough for Shiffft to Subpoena him.

It's about more than just that one phone call. It was a course of conduct for which he was impeached. I highly recommend you actually read the articles of impeachment or have them explained to you if you're that incapable of understanding them.

I think someone from tramp admin spread around fake news, due to the media's want to call John Bolton and it will be a disaster, and he will say I didn't say that in the book, we should pick Pompeo, and Mulvaney to call.

I think its a set up, only tramp can do EP on his book.

Bolton lawyer slams 'corrupted' White House review process after book leak

snip
The attorney's statement stopped short of confirming the contents of the Times' report. Cooper did not respond to requests for comment from The Hill.
--------------------------------------------------

now read about the
With National Security Council Shakeup, Steve Bannon Gets A Seat At The Table
------------------------------------
I still think its a set up, look at how tramps defense team said mistruths on Sat.

"mistruths"? There's a person trying to use a deceptive word instead of lie because they know that no one lied.

It's about more than just that one phone call. It was a course of conduct for which he was impeached. I highly recommend you actually read the articles of impeachment or have them explained to you if you're that incapable of understanding them.
You might wanna call the Ukraine foreign minister in the Ukraine president and ask them why they disagree with you

The articles don't list a crime or impeachable wrongdoing.

Just 2 vague whines.

That’s also factually incorrect. There were thousands of pages of testimony corroborating the Democratic case.

Corroborating? You need to learn the meaning of that word before you misuse it again. The phone call was the only basis for the charges against Trump under Article 1 of the impeachment. Everything else is pure fiction or hearsay.

Forum List

Back