The BLAZE Editor: Further Analysis Finds Deceptive Editing In NPR Sting Tape

You izz a moron. I think you believe Schilling is innocent and NPR is gonna hire him back based on Beck's analysis.. Right?? Why didn't KOS post the entire unedited video??? answer that or forever be a moron. You are too stupid to even ask questions much less answer them.

I think you've had so much donkey cum pumped up your rotten gape, it's infiltrated what's left of your brain, and is now coming out of your mouth. This thread is about O'Keefe's fake video, The Blaze's debunking of the video, and the GOP's insistence on defunding NPR based on that fake video. If you want to talk about KOS, which had nothing to do with any of this, then start another thread on it.

well, mr moronmeowensteinrottonmouth I mosied over to the Blaze and could find no such "debunking" have you got a link to the Blaze in which this debunking occured or knot? Put up or shut up.

Perhaps He was reading the Constitution?

Anyone notice when there is a tape THAT MAKES THEM LOOK BAD, the good ole standard come out, it was HEAVILY EDITED and they go after the person who made it.

nothing new.

all who cares, CALL your Reps and ask they get behind DEFUNDING this George Soros supported ugly BIASED organization.

Make them eat their words when they said they DON'T NEED GOVERMENT FUNDING.

Another moron weighs in. Have you also proven The Blaze wrong? Do you also have your own in depth analysis of the video? IF you know something that The Blaze hasn't already uncovered, then please share it, professor.

I don't give a shit. I heard what was said. They didn't let three people go FOR NO REASON.
and I've been for defunding them when they came out with THIS. This my friends is what they are USING your TAX DOLLARS FOR.

as for you calling people, morons.. you can stick that little comment up where your head is at and where the sun ain't ever going to shine and it smells.

More fake outrage from the kooky cons. That "How to Speak Tbag" video was from a syndicated columnist and satirist named Mark Fiore; not an NPR employee.

OPINION: 'Learn To Speak Tea Bag' : NPR

Last edited by a moderator:
You izz a moron. I think you believe Schilling is innocent and NPR is gonna hire him back based on Beck's analysis.. Right?? Why didn't KOS post the entire unedited video??? answer that or forever be a moron. You are too stupid to even ask questions much less answer them.

I think you've had so much donkey cum pumped up your rotten gape, it's infiltrated what's left of your brain, and is now coming out of your mouth. This thread is about O'Keefe's fake video, The Blaze's debunking of the video, and the GOP's insistence on defunding NPR based on that fake video. If you want to talk about KOS, which had nothing to do with any of this, then start another thread on it.

Translation:" I have nothing else useful to add to this discussion..."

He's a dung bettle,,

Another moron weighs in. Have you also proven The Blaze wrong? Do you also have your own in depth analysis of the video? IF you know something that The Blaze hasn't already uncovered, then please share it, professor.

I don't give a shit. I heard what was said. They didn't let three people go FOR NO REASON.
and I've been for defunding them when they came out with THIS. This my friends is what they are USING your TAX DOLLARS FOR.

as for you calling people, morons.. you can stick that little comment up where your head is at and where the sun ain't ever going to shine and it smells.

More fake outrage from the kooky cons. That "How to Speak Tbag" video was from a syndicated columnist and satirist named Mark Fiore; not an NPR employee.

And we are to take NPR seriously? Really? :lol:

And you're still a stupid bitch.

Ok. Settle down now.

They wanted to defund them before this happened.

well, mr moronmeowensteinrottonmouth I mosied over to the Blaze and could find no such "debunking" have you got a link to the Blaze in which this debunking occured or knot? Put up or shut up.

It's already been posted in this thread a number of times.

But here it is again.

Does Raw Video of NPR Expose Reveal Questionable Editing & Tactics? | The Blaze

you can make all the excuses for npr all you want. I don't care.
I HOPE they are defunded of TAXPAYERS MONIES. if they are soooooooooooooo good, they can make it on their own by BEGGING for monies FROM MORONS LIKE YOU.:lol:

Another kooky con who can't read. Here you go. Try actually reading it this time.

So after saying that the MEAC website advocates the “acceptance of Sharia,” the video cuts to the NPR exec saying, “Really? That’s what they said?” The cadence is jovial and upbeat and the narration moves on. The implication is that the NPR exec is aware and perhaps amused or approving of the MEAC mission statement. But when you look at the raw video you realize he was actually recounting an unrelated and innocuous issue about confusion over names in the restaurant reservation.

Schiller’s negative comments about Republicans and conservatives have gotten a great deal of attention.

He clearly says some offensive things, while being very direct that he is giving his own opinion and not that of NPR. Still — a wildly stupid move!

But you may be surprised to learn, that in the raw video, Schiller also speaks positively about the GOP. He expresses pride in his own Republican heritage and his belief in fiscal conservatism.

NPR exec Ron Schiller does describe Tea Party members as “xenophobic…seriously racist people.”

This is one of the reasons why he no longer has a job!

But the clip in the edited video implies Schiller is giving simply his own analysis of the Tea Party. He does do that in part, but the raw video reveals that he is largely recounting the views expressed to him by two top Republicans, one a former ambassador, who admitted to him that they voted for Obama.

At the end, he signals his agreement. The larger context does not excuse his comments, or his judgment in sharing the account, but would a full context edit have been more fair?

You may also have seen a section of the video where Schiller describes liberals as more educated than conservatives. But the raw video shows a section where Schiller is hesitant to criticize the education of conservatives and the other executive, Betsy Liley, is outspoken in her defense of the intellects of Fox News viewers.

Anyone looking at the edited version of the Project Veritas video would be concerned about the conduct and views expressed by the NPR representatives. But should we also be concerned about the deceptive nature of some of the video’s representations? Some will say no — the end justifies any means, even if unethical. Others may be bothered by these tactics and view similar projects with a greater degree of skepticism.

And you're still a stupid bitch.

Schilling "innocent"? I don't think I've heard of him being accused of a crime. He also put his resignation in before the interview on video, NPR didn't fire him. He quit.

Who accused him of a "crime"?

He shouldn't be in charge of fundraising for NPR in any capacity, however. Unless they want to go private, off the taxpayer teat. Go it alone without gov handouts, and he is perfect for their organization. They should hire him back when that happens. He is of like mind with the rest.

The GOP is at it again. Americans want jobs. The GOP promised jobs. But what is the GOP wasting time on? Defunding NPR. It's so important to them, that they called an emergency meeting on the issue. All of this despite the fact that O'Keefe's fake sting video has been debunked and called deceptive by Glenn Beck's The Blaze website editors.

Where are the jobs, Mr. Boehner?

GOP: EMERGENCY, EMERGENCY, NPR Is Funded by the GOVERNMENT -- Daily Intel

Today, House Republicans will call an emergency meeting of the Rules Committee to take on an issue of near-catastrophic importance: the $90 million in funding that annually goes toward supporting National Public Radio. The meeting will center upon Republican congressman Doug Lamborn's bill, rushed to the floor without traditional hearings due to its importance, that would bar the government from funding NPR and its affiliates. (The House already tried to de-fund the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, which also supports PBS, but the Senate blocked this.) The White House and Senate have already agreed to eliminate $50 million in planned increased funding for the CPB, but Lamborn wants to focus directly on NPR in the light of conservative activist James O'Keefe's doctored "sting" video and permanently ban funding for the radio network. It's not likely his efforts will meet with success in the Senate and White House, who in this matter seem to have a different definition of the term emergency.

well at least they aren't making Baskeball predictions while the Middle east and Japan BURNS.

Another kooky con who can't read. Here you go. Try actually reading it this time.

So after saying that the MEAC website advocates the “acceptance of Sharia,” the video cuts to the NPR exec saying, “Really? That’s what they said?” The cadence is jovial and upbeat and the narration moves on. The implication is that the NPR exec is aware and perhaps amused or approving of the MEAC mission statement. But when you look at the raw video you realize he was actually recounting an unrelated and innocuous issue about confusion over names in the restaurant reservation.

Schiller’s negative comments about Republicans and conservatives have gotten a great deal of attention.

He clearly says some offensive things, while being very direct that he is giving his own opinion and not that of NPR. Still — a wildly stupid move!

But you may be surprised to learn, that in the raw video, Schiller also speaks positively about the GOP. He expresses pride in his own Republican heritage and his belief in fiscal conservatism.

NPR exec Ron Schiller does describe Tea Party members as “xenophobic…seriously racist people.”

But the clip in the edited video implies Schiller is giving simply his own analysis of the Tea Party. He does do that in part, but the raw video reveals that he is largely recounting the views expressed to him by two top Republicans, one a former ambassador, who admitted to him that they voted for Obama.

At the end, he signals his agreement. The larger context does not excuse his comments, or his judgment in sharing the account, but would a full context edit have been more fair?

You may also have seen a section of the video where Schiller describes liberals as more educated than conservatives. But the raw video shows a section where Schiller is hesitant to criticize the education of conservatives and the other executive, Betsy Liley, is outspoken in her defense of the intellects of Fox News viewers.

Anyone looking at the edited version of the Project Veritas video would be concerned about the conduct and views expressed by the NPR representatives. But should we also be concerned about the deceptive nature of some of the video’s representations? Some will say no — the end justifies any means, even if unethical. Others may be bothered by these tactics and view similar projects with a greater degree of skepticism.

[BHe clearly says some offensive things, while being very direct that he is giving his own opinion and not that of NPR. Still — a wildly stupid move!

][/B]

]NPR exec Ron Schiller does describe Tea Party members as “xenophobic…seriously racist people.”

[/B]

That's enoough for me to say no more funding for the liberal hate fest known as NPR.

[BHe clearly says some offensive things, while being very direct that he is giving his own opinion and not that of NPR. Still — a wildly stupid move!

][/B]

]NPR exec Ron Schiller does describe Tea Party members as “xenophobic…seriously racist people.”

[/B]

That's enoough for me to say no more funding for the liberal hate fest known as NPR.

Right. Just ignore the rest of The Blaze's analysis. Just ignore the fact that I just owned you. You said The Blaze didn't debunk the video. As I have repeatedly shown, they have done just that. But sure, go ahead and deflect. It's what people like you do best.

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CoeAwUswGI

you can make all the excuses for npr all you want. I don't care.
I HOPE they are defunded of TAXPAYERS MONIES. if they are soooooooooooooo good, they can make it on their own by BEGGING for monies FROM MORONS LIKE YOU.:lol:

Now see that's very telling of the libs. You ask them to fund there own garbage and they shine you on. I wonder if any of the libs who defend NPR donate, and how much if any . At any rate, talking to them is useless. Here is a good example of how it will go.-

O'Keefe is such a douchebag. After his attempts to sexually harass a female CNN reporter, how is this fucking asshole given any creedence? Every video he's produced has been "edited".

Surely this has to be a form a slander or liable.

O'Keefe is such a douchebag. After his attempts to sexually harass a female CNN reporter, how is this fucking asshole given any creedence? Every video he's produced has been "edited".

Now I do remember that. What ever happened there in the end ?

Now I do remember that. What ever happened there in the end ?

Nothing. A normal media person's reputation would have been ruined. However, since we are a nation that is obsessed with the newfangled notion of "viral videos", O'Keefe persists to pull "punks" that aren't really "punks". He just edits the vidoes to say what he wants them too. The kid doesn't have a shred of credibility, and I am embarrassed that organizations like NPR don't tell him to get fucked and research his own work (which is heavily edited) before firing people. Firing people makes it seem like O'Keefe is a whistleblower and not a huckster.

Luckily for O'Keefe, he's an upper middle class white kid with a nice haircut, or his wagon would have been fixed long ago.

I am holding out for someone to bring a large civil suit against him for what I think amounts to slander/libel. It would be a tough sale, but an interesting case.

At what point can you edit someone's words to twist what they are saying to create slander/libel?

Forum List

Back