The blacks couldn't spell - Tell me again about those racist Republicans

Can someone explain where he got the 10k to file for this thing? He is unemployed....

Follow the money and I guarantee you it will get back to a republican. Wait for it....

Oh and the next time you idiots try to plant someone, at least make sure he is literate or knows ANYTYHING about politics. Wow.

Imagine for a moment, any Republican party member trying to get a black man off the ticket for November.

Better the Christian Hating Lesbian Than the Black Man

Stuff like this is probably why Alvin Greene is the Democrats’ Senate candidate in South Carolina.

Greene, a man with no home, no money, and no job, beat the Democrats’ hand picked candidate for the right to lose to Jim DeMint in South Carolina. The Democrats are pounding their fists on the table claiming it was a dirty trick.

This is an intentional distraction. Why is it a distraction? Because otherwise the media would be pointing out that a man who spent no money at all and had zero name recognition beat the Democrats’ chosen candidate. That would mean (1) the Democrats’ chosen candidate truly sucked or (2) Democrats in South Carolina are genuinely stupid.

Behold the healing power of “and”.

Proving it is both, the Democrats are set to run a candidate against Alvin Greene as an independent. Who did they pick? Linda Ketner.

Columbia, South Carolina (CNN) - As Democrats in South Carolina face the uncomfortable prospect of having unemployed political novice Alvin Greene as their Senate nominee in November, some in the party have launched an effort to put a more polished candidate on the ballot as an independent.

Allies of former congressional candidate Linda Ketner, who came within four points of unseating Rep. Henry Brown in 2008, are seeking 10,000 signatures by July 15 to get Ketner's name on the ballot along with Greene and the Republican incumbent, Sen. Jim DeMint.

Democrats To File Protest Over S.C. Senate Primary Election

Rawl, Representative James Clyburn (D-S.C.) and other notable Democratic leaders have claimed over the last week that the election results are fraudulent.

At a news conference on Monday, Rawl suggested that the voting machines used in the primary election were unreliable, recalling conversations with voters and poll workers who said that "extremely unusual" incidents occurred during the voting process, The Post and Courier reports.

"There is a cloud over Tuesday’s election," he said. "There is a cloud over South Carolina that affects all of our people, Democrats, Republicans, white and African-American alike. At this point, the people of our state do not have the basic confidence that their vote will be counted."

In an interview with Fox News, Clyburn insinuated that someone had hacked into the computer tallying the votes. He also suggested that an official with the state may have deliberately used older machines that are easier for a hacker to access.

Typical democrat tactic. When the vote does not go your way claim voter fraud. I find this hilarious because they need to claim voter fraud again their own party this time yet that is not stopping them. Of worthy note is that there is no motive anywhere to be found for this fraud. DeMint was a likely win anyway and it would be one hell of a stretch to claim he was defrauding voters to get a worse candidate and it is even more laughable that voter fraud was used to help Greene. A worse candidate than Greene would be hard to find.

Just for a second, stop being a hack and honestly think about it. Tell me again, how this man scrounged up 10k by himself. You dont see something fishy here?

Oh please.

The only campaign things I have seen so far from this guy is a greeen t shirt...THATS IT and yet he won.

No fundraisers
No face book
No rally's
No money

Nothing! Yet he won almost all the "electronic" voting.

Oh please. Tell me you wouldnt be screaming if this were a questionable republican...

Can someone explain where he got the 10k to file for this thing? He is unemployed....

Follow the money and I guarantee you it will get back to a republican. Wait for it....

Oh and the next time you idiots try to plant someone, at least make sure he is literate or knows ANYTYHING about politics. Wow.

He's a veteran. Do you think black people are incapable of saving $10k?

Imagine for a moment, any Republican party member trying to get a black man off the ticket for November.

Better the Christian Hating Lesbian Than the Black Man

Stuff like this is probably why Alvin Greene is the Democrats’ Senate candidate in South Carolina.

Greene, a man with no home, no money, and no job, beat the Democrats’ hand picked candidate for the right to lose to Jim DeMint in South Carolina. The Democrats are pounding their fists on the table claiming it was a dirty trick.

This is an intentional distraction. Why is it a distraction? Because otherwise the media would be pointing out that a man who spent no money at all and had zero name recognition beat the Democrats’ chosen candidate. That would mean (1) the Democrats’ chosen candidate truly sucked or (2) Democrats in South Carolina are genuinely stupid.

Behold the healing power of “and”.

Proving it is both, the Democrats are set to run a candidate against Alvin Greene as an independent. Who did they pick? Linda Ketner.

Columbia, South Carolina (CNN) - As Democrats in South Carolina face the uncomfortable prospect of having unemployed political novice Alvin Greene as their Senate nominee in November, some in the party have launched an effort to put a more polished candidate on the ballot as an independent.

Allies of former congressional candidate Linda Ketner, who came within four points of unseating Rep. Henry Brown in 2008, are seeking 10,000 signatures by July 15 to get Ketner's name on the ballot along with Greene and the Republican incumbent, Sen. Jim DeMint.

Democrats To File Protest Over S.C. Senate Primary Election

Rawl, Representative James Clyburn (D-S.C.) and other notable Democratic leaders have claimed over the last week that the election results are fraudulent.

At a news conference on Monday, Rawl suggested that the voting machines used in the primary election were unreliable, recalling conversations with voters and poll workers who said that "extremely unusual" incidents occurred during the voting process, The Post and Courier reports.

"There is a cloud over Tuesday’s election," he said. "There is a cloud over South Carolina that affects all of our people, Democrats, Republicans, white and African-American alike. At this point, the people of our state do not have the basic confidence that their vote will be counted."

In an interview with Fox News, Clyburn insinuated that someone had hacked into the computer tallying the votes. He also suggested that an official with the state may have deliberately used older machines that are easier for a hacker to access.

Typical democrat tactic. When the vote does not go your way claim voter fraud. I find this hilarious because they need to claim voter fraud again their own party this time yet that is not stopping them. Of worthy note is that there is no motive anywhere to be found for this fraud. DeMint was a likely win anyway and it would be one hell of a stretch to claim he was defrauding voters to get a worse candidate and it is even more laughable that voter fraud was used to help Greene. A worse candidate than Greene would be hard to find.

Just for a second, stop being a hack and honestly think about it. Tell me again, how this man scrounged up 10k by himself. You dont see something fishy here?

Oh please.

The only campaign things I have seen so far from this guy is a greeen t shirt...THATS IT and yet he won.

No fundraisers
No face book
No rally's
No money

Nothing! Yet he won almost all the "electronic" voting.

Oh please. Tell me you wouldnt be screaming if this were a questionable republican...
Allright, no hacking. Thought about it and yes, very fishy.
Now, evedence it was a republican plant - none? Hmm, nothing anywhere!

Now YOU drop the partisan hackery. There could be a number of people that supplied that cash. It could also be his savings. He is an IDIOT, perhaps he thought that would be a good way to spend some of that deployment cash he received when he was in instead of on an apartment. It is partisan hackery that makes you jump straight to a republican backer. Hell, maybe it was a democrat that the oppisition pissed off earlier.

Truth is, it would make no sense for the republicans to plant a candidate that had no chance of winning (at least everyone THOUGHT had no chance of winning).

To your other point, no. I would not be claiming the same thing if it was a republican that this happened to. I would believe the same thing I believe now and Taz worded it well. More than likely this is anti establishment. It would also point out how far the voters had slid and how messed up the populous is when they vote. Just because you cannot accept that the average democratic voter in that district is as dumb as a rock does not make this a republican plant.

LOL that's rich. Maybe you should think before typing that. The next time us idiots plant someone maybe YOU IDIOTS SHOULD TRY NOT VOTING FOR THE ILLITERATE ONE. Funny, you call the republicans idiots because you think they planted a terrible candidate but forgot that the democrats actually voted him in! If it was a plant it was a damn genius one.

Let me ask for your perspective coming from South Carolina.

Prior to the election had you heard of Greene? Was there any pre-election buzz or growing support that you could see?
Did any local papers support him?

In your view, how did he do it?

No, I had never heard of Alvin Greene prior to the night of the primary when he won. I don't think anybody really had. In my opinion, he won because he wasn't the establishment backed candidate. There has been a lot of backlash against the establishment all over the country and it showed up in other races in South Carolina well. A few state reps lost their primaries, Nikki Haley was the anti-establishment gubernatorial candidate and she won big. Congressman Inglis didn't win his primary and he's been forced into a run off next week and he'll likely lose. Vic Rawl was the party backed candidate for Senate and when people got to the voting booth and saw another name to choose (Greene) they may have figured, why they hell not. Just my theory.

Hey Taz,

If you can get one of those Greene lawn signs I will buy it off of you!

Yea because that is the only explanation of how he got the money! LOL

Let's for a moment say he was a plant, YOU STUPID UNEDUCATED FUCKS VOTED FOR HIM! Whether he is a plant or not, shame on you idoits for voting for him and not doing your homework.

No wonder leftist TV reporting and radio shows can't do well. Liberals might watch TV and listen to the radio, but they can give a shit what is going on in the world!

The whole thing is very amusing.

Part of it may be an anti-incumbent mentality, part might be that Blacks wanted to vote for another Black and they recognized the 'Black' spelling of Green (Greene), part of it might be that his name was at the top of the list.

I think it makes you wonder at Democracy in general. Is the public really informed enough to be voting? They don't seem to know what they're even voting for.

Scary, isn't it?

And you make fun of the birthers?

You are a hypocrite.

LOL that's rich. Maybe you should think before typing that. The next time us idiots plant someone maybe YOU IDIOTS SHOULD TRY NOT VOTING FOR THE ILLITERATE ONE. Funny, you call the republicans idiots because you think they planted a terrible candidate but forgot that the democrats actually voted him in! If it was a plant it was a damn genius one.

:clap2:

Let's for a moment say he was a plant, YOU STUPID UNEDUCATED FUCKS VOTED FOR HIM! Whether he is a plant or not, shame on you idoits for voting for him and not doing your homework.

No wonder leftist TV reporting and radio shows can't do well. Liberals might watch TV and listen to the radio, but they can give a shit what is going on in the world!

That's it bottom line. They voted him in. And that's what they are pissed off about.

Deal with it!

LOL Olbermann is a classless bafoon, but that interview is fuckin' hillarious, I don't care who you are. That guy really is dumb as a bag of rocks, (talking about Greene not Olbermann).

Let me ask for your perspective coming from South Carolina.

Prior to the election had you heard of Greene? Was there any pre-election buzz or growing support that you could see?
Did any local papers support him?

In your view, how did he do it?

No, I had never heard of Alvin Greene prior to the night of the primary when he won. I don't think anybody really had. In my opinion, he won because he wasn't the establishment backed candidate. There has been a lot of backlash against the establishment all over the country and it showed up in other races in South Carolina well. A few state reps lost their primaries, Nikki Haley was the anti-establishment gubernatorial candidate and she won big. Congressman Inglis didn't win his primary and he's been forced into a run off next week and he'll likely lose. Vic Rawl was the party backed candidate for Senate and when people got to the voting booth and saw another name to choose (Greene) they may have figured, why they hell not. Just my theory.

Even if the Republicans were to plant this guy, it does not make people vote for him. There has to be some evidence of Republicans rallying people to vote for this guy if he is a plant. So far, nobody has provided an email or website urging Republicans to vote for their selected Democrat. 60% of the vote is hard to fake. It takes voter fraud in every district.

Maybe you are right and he is a "none of the above" selection that had people waking up saying "I can't believe I voted for this moron"

let me ax you a question. Obama has around a 57% negative rating now but 91% of blacks give him a positive rating. Why is that? :rolleyes:

geeeee........i dunno........mebbe.......jest mebbe......because 98% of us pipple voted fer him in dah ferst place !!!!

Dunno if that is racist cause we'all know only whiteys are racist.

Crap. Who invited all the creeps from AWE over here?

Holy shit, if I lived in that district I'd be hauling ass to move.

Serious though though, how can someone who is either awaiting trial on a felony or has been convicted of one possibly run for elected office? Good grief

As for the idiots that voted for his dumb shit, no doubt they are the same ones who voted for Obama and then claimed that they agreed with his policies more than McCain's when in fact they agreed with McCain's more when given the choices without the candidates name being attached to them.

Stupid idiots. I vote for voter exams.

Do the words Chappaquiddick mean anything to you. :lol:

Syrenn, I noticed this guy is single, he's right about your intellectual equal, maybe yall should get together and you could have some children to raise as you see fit. :lol:

Oh my, that's pretty funny.

In the South there are a lot of racist democrats and this guy from South Carolina is a prime example.

No wonder he lost his election bid.
Yes, most of the racist Democrats (Dixiecrats) became republican. A few remain Democrats, but are just as racist. Sadly, I know some of them.

Forum List

Back