The black race is doomed

In 1965, the elites who run this country decided they'd had enough of black people, so they began a program of genocide against blacks, along with gradual replacement of blacks with Hispanics. The program is working as planned. Hispanics now have all the jobs black people used to have, and blacks are on street corners, dealing drugs or getting high. It won't be long now before blacks give up entirely and stop having children. They will join the American Indian in oblivion, as do all races who in the long run, can't compete.
70+% out of wedlock birth rate and they're suddenly going to stop propagating? I don't think so.

That is untrue, you racist moron.

What is with this reflexive name calling? It is undeniable that there are widespread elements of the popular Black subculture, such as glorified violence, promiscuity and misogyny, which contribute to dysfunctional behavior. To ignore these influences is to condemn new generations to underproductive lives.

That is untrue, you racist moron.

What is with this reflexive name calling? It is undeniable that there are widespread elements of the popular Black subculture, such as glorified violence, promiscuity and misogyny, which contribute to dysfunctional behavior. To ignore these influences is to condemn new generations to underproductive lives.

If you're going to reply, at least read what you're replying to.

How can the black race be doomed if it never really got off the ground in the first place? :dunno:

Today someone posted a very disturbing video.

An elderly black man told a younger black man to stop smoking dope in the presence of children.

In response, the young man picked up the elderly man in a fireman's carry, and walked him over to a wading pool, and threw him in the water.

And a young black woman took the video, squealing the entire time in delight.

And I thought:

The black race is doomed.

A race where young men do not respect their elders is doomed.

A race where the women do not endeavor to be a civilizing influence on their men, but actually encourage their brutality and barbarism, is doomed.

A race where adults do not feel protective towards their children, and keep them away from dangerous things like drug abuse, is doomed.

The black race is a failed race, and will join the American Indian in oblivion.

So you are judging an entire race based on some video you saw on the Internet?

I think our entire youth is doomed and it has nothing to do with race.

I've been teaching for 9 years. I've worked in low income schools to the current wealthy private school I work in. From the time I started working in schools I've seen a decline in children's behavior. They are a lot more disrespectful then they were when I first started teaching. Their parents are also more demanding and think their children should be treated like royalty.

What you saw has nothing to do with being black or any other race for that matter. It has something to do with people not raising their children right so by time they reach their teens and twenties they act like that.

Black people would seem a lot smarter if they'd go back to Africa, where the average IQ is about a banana.

Not to worry. If Hillary is elected, Planned Parenthood will undergo a massive expansion within Black inner city communities and further their goal of achieving the genocide of the Black race in America. With abortion readily available right up to and after delivery, we will see the population of the Black race come to a standstill then we will see a steady decline. This will all be achieved without any further use of the KKK arm of the Democratic Party and will be smoothed over and glossed over by the Liberal Media and the Black Caucus members of Congress. It is a brilliant master plan akin to the plan sought by the Nazis in their quest to create a master race of blond haired blue-eyed Arians.

I have never seen so many trolls on one thread in my life. Are you truly that racist or are you just bored?

I have never seen so many trolls on one thread in my life. Are you truly that racist or are you just bored?

Actually, I appreciate the efficiency of the Democrat Plan. When a species has outlived its usefulness and nature doesn't exterminate it, then allow the Democrats to do their will.

Actually, I appreciate the efficiency of the Democrat Plan. When a species has outlived its usefulness and nature doesn't exterminate it, then allow the Democrats to do their will.

The species is "human", I believe.

Sub-human is closer to the truth.

Good name for a sandwich shop.

An elderly black man told a younger black man to stop smoking dope in the presence of children.

In response, the young man picked up the elderly man in a fireman's carry, and walked him over to a wading pool, and threw him in the water.

And I thought:

A race where the women do not endeavor to be a civilizing influence on their men, but actually encourage their brutality and barbarism, is doomed.

A race where adults do not feel protective towards their children, and keep them away from dangerous things like drug abuse, is doomed.

I've been teaching for 9 years. I've worked in low income schools to the current wealthy private school I work in. From the time I started working in schools I've seen a decline in children's behavior. They are a lot more disrespectful then they were when I first started teaching. Their parents are also more demanding and think their children should be treated like royalty.

What you saw has nothing to do with being black or any other race for that matter. It has something to do with people not raising their children right so by time they reach their teens and twenties they act like that.

This is the result of integration. Black people started taking on the worst aspects of white culture. Of course the actions of Nixon and Regain and their war on drugs did its part in the Black community.

MLK.jpg

"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."
-John Ehrlichman

Last edited:

And I thought:

This is the result of integration. Black people started taking on the worst aspects of white culture. Of course the actions of Nixon and Regain and their war on drugs did its part in the Black community.

View attachment 83507

"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."
-John Ehrlichman

Why did you have to have to pollute your post with an unsourced, non-contextual and otherwise idiotic statement you attribute to John Erlichman? Do you equate him with Dr. King? Or do you believe that the CIA or some other clandestine organization deliberately planted heroin in Black communities in order to arrest the inhabitants?

And I thought:

View attachment 83507

-John Ehrlichman

Why did you have to have to pollute your post with an unsourced, non-contextual and otherwise idiotic statement you attribute to John Erlichman? Do you equate him with Dr. King? Or do you believe that the CIA or some other clandestine organization deliberately planted heroin in Black communities in order to arrest the inhabitants?
Go get an education and see if you can rephrase your question without all the obvious errors in your thought patterns.

Nixon aide: 'War on Drugs' was tool to target 'black people'

And I thought:

You mean POOR GHETTO BLACKS are doomed

What's funny is the WHITE race is fucking doom! It want from 1/3rd of humanity a century ago to around 10% today. What is sadder is they're becoming as dumb as the dumbest on this planet with their hatred of infrastructure, science and education! Pretty sad for a race that made those things great at one time.

What's funny is the WHITE race is fucking doom! It want from 1/3rd of humanity a century ago to around 10% today. What is sadder is they're becoming as dumb as the dumbest on this planet with their hatred of infrastructure, science and education! Pretty sad for a race that made those things great at one time.

And why do you feel that is true?
Typically that type of dramatic shift is related to a long standing underlying issue.

At least the white folks can obtain a photo ID. According to the Liberal federal judges, you Blacks are still too uneducated to do that.

Forum List

Back