The black race is doomed

I'm a realist.
I have never seen so many trolls on one thread in my life. Are you truly that racist or are you just bored?
Yes you are a real cave chimp.
You must be thinking of some of your own relatives.
You are no relation of mine no matter what she told you happened that night.
That's so lame. If fact, it's more proof that the black race is doomed.

Today someone posted a very disturbing video.

An elderly black man told a younger black man to stop smoking dope in the presence of children.

In response, the young man picked up the elderly man in a fireman's carry, and walked him over to a wading pool, and threw him in the water.

And a young black woman took the video, squealing the entire time in delight.

And I thought:

The black race is doomed.

A race where young men do not respect their elders is doomed.

A race where the women do not endeavor to be a civilizing influence on their men, but actually encourage their brutality and barbarism, is doomed.

A race where adults do not feel protective towards their children, and keep them away from dangerous things like drug abuse, is doomed.

The black race is a failed race, and will join the American Indian in oblivion.
Interesting since the albinos are dying off an will be less then 10 percent of the worlds population

The video needs to add in the fact that Europeans have a low birth rate versus other groups. Birth rates are influenced by goals set by the culture.

With the rise of capitalism and the tech era, the concept of success and happiness is more career focused and less family oriented. Hence, the shrinking percentage of Europeans in comparison to the rest of the globe is of the Europeans own making.

Fortunately, for Europeans, this is a reversible process and is likely to effect other nations as their economy develop. In fact, it is even possible for Europeans to reach 30% by the end of the millennium due to the spread of technology and western norms causing the same effect in nations like India and the China. In fact, these patterns have been noted in countries like Japan, S. Korea and Taiwan.

In other words, the trend predicted is short lived due to globalization dictated by an advancing technologically based western culture.

I wonder what the human race will look like in 1,000 years. Will H.G. Wells (The Time Machine) have been prescient?

Forum List

Back