The black race is doomed

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Today someone posted a very disturbing video.

An elderly black man told a younger black man to stop smoking dope in the presence of children.

In response, the young man picked up the elderly man in a fireman's carry, and walked him over to a wading pool, and threw him in the water.

And a young black woman took the video, squealing the entire time in delight.

And I thought:

The black race is doomed.

A race where young men do not respect their elders is doomed.

A race where the women do not endeavor to be a civilizing influence on their men, but actually encourage their brutality and barbarism, is doomed.

A race where adults do not feel protective towards their children, and keep them away from dangerous things like drug abuse, is doomed.

The black race is a failed race, and will join the American Indian in oblivion.

The Black race will be here long after the white race is absorbed back in with the rest of humanity. Genetically and culturally the white is a recessive mistake mother nature is in the process of reversing. Whats funny is white people are known for killing their elders over money and inheritance and their children over post partum depression. :laugh:

The Black race will be here long after the white race is absorbed back in with the rest of humanity. Genetically and culturally the white is a recessive mistake mother nature is in the process of reversing. Whats funny is white people are known for killing their elders over money and inheritance and their children over post partum depression. :laugh:

WADR What you have said above has nothing to do with the OP. Not that I even agree with the OP as for the black race being doomed, but I do feel that what took place was a terrible and sad thing.

An elderly black man told a younger black man to stop smoking dope in the presence of children.

In response, the young man picked up the elderly man in a fireman's carry, and walked him over to a wading pool, and threw him in the water.

And I thought:

A race where the women do not endeavor to be a civilizing influence on their men, but actually encourage their brutality and barbarism, is doomed.

A race where adults do not feel protective towards their children, and keep them away from dangerous things like drug abuse, is doomed.

nah, they'll be fine.

There is no sense in walking up to a rock ape unarmed.

The old man should have known better.

Both of them had some pretty good wrestling moves and were strong.

But the old man was no match for a young man in his prime.

God did not make all men equal.

Samuel Colt did.

A bullet does not care if you are an old man or a young man.

And I thought:

And I thought:

That is some conspiracy theory hogwash. There is no "race" in America that will slip into "oblivion",

However ,every demographic study out there that is credible indicates that whites will no longer be the majority in the foreseeable future.

If you have grandchildren, it might be a good idea to suggest that they learn how speak Spanish.

Last edited:

And I thought:

A thread that’s nothing but strawman fallacies is doomed.

In 1965, the elites who run this country decided they'd had enough of black people, so they began a program of genocide against blacks, along with gradual replacement of blacks with Hispanics. The program is working as planned. Hispanics now have all the jobs black people used to have, and blacks are on street corners, dealing drugs or getting high. It won't be long now before blacks give up entirely and stop having children. They will join the American Indian in oblivion, as do all races who in the long run, can't compete.

And I thought:

There are over 500 Native American tribes still alive and more or less well despite the countless atrocities perpetrated on them, despite the countless broken treaties that forced them on to smaller and smaller pieces of land while settlers stole the best of their ancestral lands. African Americans have survived 250 years of slavery, decade after decade of Jim Crow, decade after decade of denial of financial and social mobility, decade after decade of black children having to hear chants of N*****, N*****, N***** as they walked home from third class schools through tidy suburbia to the ghettos Blacks had been forced into just like Native Americans had been squeezed into their arid plots of land. Don't worry about blacks, they are survivors. It's peckerwoods like you who are on the verge of extinction, thank god.

And I thought:

Interesting since the albinos are dying off an will be less then 10 percent of the worlds population

The black race isn't doomed, they will probably survive a nuclear war... Like cockroaches.

WADR What you have said above has nothing to do with the OP. Not that I even agree with the OP as for the black race being doomed, but I do feel that what took place was a terrible and sad thing.
I disagree. It had everything to do with the OP. The claim was made that the Black race was doomed due to someone Black disrespecting their elders. I have witnessed white kids calling their mothers bitches in public and all manner of disrespect as i pointed out above.

Forum List

Back