The Black Panthers are back -- and never really went away

Since you see mean faces as being like murders I dont have to incite anything. You already are scared by black people existing that you're ready to excuse any actions against them. Your fault, not anyone elses

The only actions I have seen are riots and protests, convenience store thugs and looting, slashing and sucker punches by blacks, and police officer ambushes by blacks.

No you havent. You compared people who never did any of that to the KKK who actually killed people. Then lied and said they havent marched in 50 years. The year must be 2066 because they marched in 2015 dumbass.

Well, it certainly didn't receive very much coverage since I saw nothing about it. They must not have looted any convenience stores or ambushed any cops?

How about before saying stupid shit you find out if youre going to look like a fool first?

Show me photos of the KKK looting a convenience store.

Show me photos of the Black Panthers looting a convenience store since you made the claim

If Human hasnt seen it to him it doesnt exist. Like Air, Planets or Aardvarks

No. The Human has a life. The Human doesn't play the victim card constantly.

A life devoid of facts who makes it up

If you really are serious about doing something for the Black Community, open up a McDonalds franchise and go find a Black thug leaving a convenience store with a pocketful of Swisher Sweets and put him in charge of your cash register. Hire an all-Black crew and pay them $15.00 an hour to flip burgers. Pretty soon the thug will have your money scattered all over the Black community and prosperity will abound..

If you really are serious about doing something for the Black Community, open up a McDonalds franchise and go find a Black thug leaving a convenience store with a pocketful of Swisher Sweets and put him in charge of your cash register. Hire an all-Black crew and pay them $15.00 an hour to flip burgers. Pretty soon the thug will have your money scattered all over the Black community and prosperity will abound..

Someone who didnt know the KKK marched anywhere in America in the last 50 years is not the guy to go to for suggestions.

The whole truth of the matter is that none of you whiners are going to do a damn thing about anything other than continue to bitch and whine. All you really want is for the federal government to enact more laws regarding affirmative action and minorities of which none enacted thus far has raised the Black Community up to the standards of the other ethnic groups. You are professional victims and will never change or alter that fact in any way.
Sadly, like most uncle tontos you have swallowed the proverbial koolaid. Amusingly its always your type that have been domesticated by whites to stand guard for them that make me laugh at your opinions. There have been a host of Blacks that have benefited from AA even though white women benefit the most. I have no problem with AA seeing as whites had self mandated legal AA for centuries. Wake me when Blacks have had exclusive AA for 400 years.

Hey, I'm an Indian. I am not a professional victim.
That pretty much proves your not an NA. Youre a professional pet if you are somehow NA.

Someone who didnt know the KKK marched anywhere in America in the last 50 years is not the guy to go to for suggestions.

That's probably because racism is not something that occupies my every thought. It's your profession.

The whole truth of the matter is that none of you whiners are going to do a damn thing about anything other than continue to bitch and whine. All you really want is for the federal government to enact more laws regarding affirmative action and minorities of which none enacted thus far has raised the Black Community up to the standards of the other ethnic groups. You are professional victims and will never change or alter that fact in any way.
Sadly, like most uncle tontos you have swallowed the proverbial koolaid. Amusingly its always your type that have been domesticated by whites to stand guard for them that make me laugh at your opinions. There have been a host of Blacks that have benefited from AA even though white women benefit the most. I have no problem with AA seeing as whites had self mandated legal AA for centuries. Wake me when Blacks have had exclusive AA for 400 years.

That pretty much proves your not an NA. Youre a professional pet if you are somehow NA.

You guys are all mouth. You will do nothing but continue to piss and moan.

That's probably because racism is not something that occupies my every thought. It's your profession.

So is that your excuse for not knowing facts? Because facts dont occupy your thoughts so you just made it up to save time? :badgrin:

You will do nothing but to continue to be the white boys pet puppy until we come to free you.

You will do nothing but to continue to be the white boys pet puppy until we come to free you.

While you will continue to do nothing but whine and piss and moan.

Youre playing the white boys instructions to the letter. Sorry but they dont work on me. Its amusing you are such a good pet puppy.

Youre playing the white boys instructions to the letter. Sorry but they dont work on me. Its amusing you are such a good pet puppy.

And you're just nothing at all. Sad part is you never will be.

That doesnt work either. Youre a simp and sellout. I am glad my NA ancestors retained their hatred of whites and punks like you. :laugh:

That doesnt work either. Youre a simp and sellout. I am glad my NA ancestors retained their hatred of whites and punks like you. :laugh:

If you had any NA ancestors they lost their war with the white military machine while mine never surrendered. Since the military never defeated the Seminoles, I cannot fall back into the victim excuse that you Blacks do because the Blacks rolled over and never went to war with the white military machine. Suck it up loser.

If you had any NA ancestors they lost their war with the white military machine while mine never surrendered. Since the military never defeated the Seminoles, I cannot fall back into the victim excuse that you Blacks do because the Blacks rolled over and never went to war with the white military machine. Suck it up loser.
You are a pet puppy of the white man. You rolled over and thats why your people live on reservations in Florida. If what you say was true there would be no whites in Florida. Gimme a break.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back