The Black Panthers are back -- and never really went away

It seemed like a blast from the past - black leather jackets, afros and leather jackets - when Beyonce staged a dance tribute to the Black Panthers during Super Bowl 50's halftime show.

I would have loved to see the look on the faces of the rightwing regressives while watching the Superbowl , eyes bugging out , barking at the TV, turning bright red and foaming at the mouth

What the Black Panthers taught Donald Trump - CNN.com

The New Black Panthers? Oh yes. That was a group of scruffy young Black thugs that went around sucker punching and mugging elderly invalid people. I remember now.
No dummy. The old BP's. The ones that scared whites so badly the NRA actually voted for gun control. :laugh:

You're right. I had forgotten about that. Old senile Reagan even signed a gun control bill into effect which was aimed at the Black Panthers.

Black Panthers and Gun Control: The NRA's Flip Flop
Mulford+Bill+guns.jpg

The Black Panthers of old were the perfect modern day example of why the 14TH Amendment exists. Thank heavens in McDonald vs Chicago the SCOTUS upheld not only the 2nd but the 14th.

Marching is like Lynching!

Continue to incite your young men and get some more of them killed. It's high time to disavow your racism and move forward. All you accomplish is to showcase your failure to take your place alongside all the other ethnic groups in the nation. But you free to stay in the dark ages.

Continue to incite your young men and get some more of them killed. It's high time to disavow your racism and move forward. All you accomplish is to showcase your failure to take your place alongside all the other ethnic groups in the nation. But you free to stay in the dark ages.
Dont be upset because your people accepted their fate. When we finally get completely free we will work on getting your people free too. Stop being scared you uncle tonto.

Dont be upset because your people accepted their fate. When we finally get completely free we will work on getting your people free too. Stop being scared you uncle tonto.

I'm not afraid at all. I have a couple of good friends. Dan Wesson and Glock. Bring it on.

I'm not afraid at all. I have a couple of good friends. Dan Wesson and Glock. Bring it on.
if you need a gun that tells me you are petrified. it also tells me you are probably lying about being an NA. Are you a $5 Indian?

Since you see mean faces as being like murders I dont have to incite anything. You already are scared by black people existing that you're ready to excuse any actions against them. Your fault, not anyone elses

if you need a gun that tells me you are petrified. it also tells me you are probably lying about being an NA. Are you a $5 Indian?

Cigar store Indian.

Since you see mean faces as being like murders I dont have to incite anything. You already are scared by black people existing that you're ready to excuse any actions against them. Your fault, not anyone elses

The only actions I have seen are riots and protests, convenience store thugs and looting, slashing and sucker punches by blacks, and police officer ambushes by blacks.

The only actions I have seen are riots and protests, convenience store thugs and looting, slashing and sucker punches by blacks, and police officer ambushes by blacks.

No you havent. You compared people who never did any of that to the KKK who actually killed people. Then lied and said they havent marched in 50 years. The year must be 2066 because they marched in 2015 dumbass.

No you havent. You compared people who never did any of that to the KKK who actually killed people. Then lied and said they havent marched in 50 years. The year must be 2066 because they marched in 2015 dumbass.

Well, it certainly didn't receive very much coverage since I saw nothing about it. They must not have looted any convenience stores or ambushed any cops?

Video: 50th Anniversary of 'Bloody Sunday' March in Selma

and last week

Well, it certainly didn't receive very much coverage since I saw nothing about it. They must not have looted any convenience stores or ambushed any cops?
The cops are part of the KKK. Why would they ambush their own?

The cops are part of the KKK. Why would they ambush their own?

If you go back to the 1960's era when those kids were buried in that Mississippi dam, the cops were part of the KKK. I do realize your point though that it is the Blacks who are murdering everyone including one another. Point accepted.

The whole truth of the matter is that none of you whiners are going to do a damn thing about anything other than continue to bitch and whine. All you really want is for the federal government to enact more laws regarding affirmative action and minorities of which none enacted thus far has raised the Black Community up to the standards of the other ethnic groups. You are professional victims and will never change or alter that fact in any way.

How about before saying stupid shit you find out if youre going to look like a fool first?

The whole truth of the matter is that none of you whiners are going to do a damn thing about anything other than continue to bitch and whine. All you really want is for the federal government to enact more laws regarding affirmative action and minorities of which none enacted thus far has raised the Black Community up to the standards of the other ethnic groups. You are professional victims and will never change or alter that fact in any way.
Sadly, like most uncle tontos you have swallowed the proverbial koolaid. Amusingly its always your type that have been domesticated by whites to stand guard for them that make me laugh at your opinions. There have been a host of Blacks that have benefited from AA even though white women benefit the most. I have no problem with AA seeing as whites had self mandated legal AA for centuries. Wake me when Blacks have had exclusive AA for 400 years.

How about before saying stupid shit you find out if youre going to look like a fool first?

Show me photos of the KKK looting a convenience store.

Sadly, like most uncle tontos you have swallowed the proverbial koolaid. Amusingly its always your type that have been domesticated by whites to stand guard for them that make me laugh at your opinions. There have been a host of Blacks that have benefited from AA even though white women benefit the most. I have no problem with AA seeing as whites had self mandated legal AA for centuries. Wake me when Blacks have had exclusive AA for 400 years.

Hey, I'm an Indian. I am not a professional victim.

Forum List

Back