The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

You are terribly ignorant. We have Ferdi's paradox, Drake equation, the great filter, and more to show there is no life elsewhere. .
I have no animosity toward you at all. I think you're good person who's been misled along the way.
But I feel sorry for you if your imagination is that limited.

Maybe you need mushroom therapy to expand your mind a bit.

Last edited:
You are terribly ignorant (watchingfromafar). We have Ferdi's (sic) paradox, Drake equation, the great filter, and more to show there is no life elsewhere. Moreover, atheist scientist died without knowing. If there was life elsewhere, we would've found it or have been contacted by intelligent life by now.

Fermi's Paradox is amusing but hardly convincing to ET's devotees, such as Drake himself, who assures all that his big number multiplication will some day be verified, if you just give more money to SETI.

Scripturally, God made this universe for us, not for anybody else. Its size is quite immaterial. Nature's God who can create the matter, material, and physical laws for us would be unconcerned about the universe's large volume. Trivial for Him of course. The only possibility for ET is naturalism, which is of course contradicted by virtually all of science, most particularly the Anthropic Principle, as originally propounded, and the insuperable statistics of natural protein synthesis. Anyone pretending that titin, 33,450 amino acid residues in length, constructed itself using the Magic Wand of *Selection* is hopelessly anti-science and dishonest.

A>B>C>D is not science, it is unintelligent

Proof There Is No God

You are terribly ignorant (watchingfromafar). We have Ferdi's (sic) paradox, Drake equation, the great filter, and more to show there is no life elsewhere. Moreover, atheist scientist died without knowing. If there was life elsewhere, we would've found it or have been contacted by intelligent life by now.

Fermi's Paradox is amusing but hardly convincing to ET's devotees, such as Drake himself, who assures all that his big number multiplication will some day be verified, if you just give more money to SETI.

Scripturally, God made this universe for us, not for anybody else. Its size is quite immaterial. Nature's God who can create the matter, material, and physical laws for us would be unconcerned about the universe's large volume. Trivial for Him of course. The only possibility for ET is naturalism, which is of course contradicted by virtually all of science, most particularly the Anthropic Principle, as originally propounded, and the insuperable statistics of natural protein synthesis. Anyone pretending that titin, 33,450 amino acid residues in length, constructed itself using the Magic Wand of *Selection* is hopelessly anti-science and dishonest.

A>B>C>D is not science, it is unintelligent

Proof There Is No God
The Bible is a fairy tale and God is a mythical creature. Why would God have a penis? Have you ever wondered that?

The Bible is a fairy tale and God is a mythical creature. Why would God have a penis? Have you ever wondered that?
:www_MyEmoticons_com__shush:
No need to scare the kids. God can have many meanings, euphemisms, images and descriptions
and is perceived ( or not ) probably very differently by each person.

And while we probably share the same animosity toward organized religion, I keep that separate from my personal beliefs and the spiritual 'higher power' side of it, I always found intriguing....even the idea of reincarnation. Growing up Catholic until 9th grade, I could see first-hand how so many people can be controlled by religion.

The egg! Eggs were around for 100s of millions of years before chickens ever appeared.
What If the shape of the egg had been squared instead or round, the survival of the chicks would have been far more successful. What evolved in my view was the invention of the nest that saved the day.

Had the female birds lay square eggs her egg would not roll off the edge so easily, as a result we would be seeing far more birds today.
such is chance
:)-

Last edited:
The egg! Eggs were around for 100s of millions of years before chickens ever appeared.
What If the shape of the egg had been squared instead or round, the survival of the chicks would have been far more successful. What evolved in my view was the invention of the nest that saved the day.

Had the female birds lay square eggs her egg would not roll off the edge so easily, as a result we would be seeing far more birds today.
such is chance
:)-
Square eggs break easier and the are much harder on the animal that lays them.

No need to scare the kids.

When I was a kid, that would not have scared me; I was wondering how close I can get it to the shore before I harpoon it ?
then maybe not
can I cut and paste that image-?
just asking :)-:)-
Here you go.
67540894_2435709836475563_4659620885697658880_n.jpg

You are terribly ignorant. We have Ferdi's paradox, Drake equation, the great filter, and more to show there is no life elsewhere. .
I have no animosity toward you at all. I think you're good person who's been misled along the way.
But I feel sorry for you if your imagination is that limited.

Maybe you need mushroom therapy to expand your mind a bit.

How can I be the one misled if I once believed in evolution? I went to a liberal college and grew up in liberal San Francisco. Later, I was able to compare what the Bible said and what evolution said and I thought the Bible was the real science. Science backs it up.

I've had experience with drugs, so no need to do it at my age.

The Bible is non-fiction and historical. The Norse god is mythology. It's written as myths. Can I help it if you're wrong?

Forum List

Back