The Big Lie about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

The Big Lie about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)​

9 Apr 2023 ~~ By Jeff Davidson

When my daughter was in high school, she sang in the school chorus, a group that included 80 students. After one town-wide performance, a woman wrote to both the school newsletter and the local newspaper, complaining that the chorus was “not sufficiently diverse.”
Diversity: Only Blacks Matter
In a written reply, my daughter took exception to this view. She conveyed that students of Greek, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, and Malaysian ancestry, along with students of European ancestry, including Italian, Hungarian, Austrian, French, and Spanish, were among the chorus members.
Oh yeah, the chorus also had 12 African-Americans students and two Hispanic-American students, and a few students of mixed ancestry. Flash forward 16 years: diversity to the Left is now fully embraced as a euphemism for “black,” and the term as used today, has little relation to the original meaning of the word.
If you’re white, the Left has decided that you are an impediment to diversity.
~Snip~
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), the Left’s latest preferred pronoun... oops... I mean, the acronym, as a governmental policy, is a disaster virtually ensuring unfairness in hiring, suspicion about those who have been newly favored, and pockets of incompetence in performance. And do government programs ever die? Or do they keep expanding forever?
What about DEI as a corporate policy? Well, that’s up to shareholders, board members, and management of individual companies who, unfortunately, are pounded by wokesters around the clock.
Bye, Bye, So Long
Curiously, if you rearrange the letters ‘DEI,’ you come up with ‘DIE,’ and that's precisely what ought to happen to the whole notion of diversity, equity, and inclusion as some kind of exalted government formula for improving society.

Commentary:
All you need to know about DEI and other woke acronyms that direct corporations- they are hunting licenses. They authorize HR to fire or humiliate conservatives. There are zero conservatives running these departments.
There should be no sympathy here for manipulative members of a race trying to get an advantage over the rest of American society. I think most folks are tired of the whining but have been cowed into silence by the media and Democrat politicians.
A black professor recently said there are 40 million blacks living in the US, they make up the most prosperous black nation in the world. Where would they go to have it any better?
His response is based on fact! Facts and logic are whiteness personified! Math is racist! Logic is racist! Objective truth is racist!
This is sarcasm as above, but the DEI absolutists claim the above with a straight face.
They demand we parrot their lies.

I'm sure that's what other MAGAs told you, but it really doesn't work that way

Bye, Bye, So Long
Curiously, if you rearrange the letters ‘YUCK FOURSELF,’ you come up with ‘FUCK YOURSELF,’ and that's precisely what ought to happen to the whole notion of your silly OP..

Diversity in thought usually leads to arguments, indecision and separation. Oh, it does have a few shining moments of genius, but only rarely.

Equity it would seem a chance to create a shared growth. In reality equity usually holds back the gifted and makes the less fortunate prone to handouts not a hand up.

Inclusion is a wonderful feeling. Makes you feel a part of something bigger. Unfortunately it is used as a stage for dividing. A very strange result given the opportunity to be included.

Diversity should offer the opportunity to see other choices. Not have them forced on you.

Equity should give opportunity to develop skills and a chance to use them.

Inclusion should bring people together, not divide.

Last edited:

The Big Lie about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)​

9 Apr 2023 ~~ By Jeff Davidson

When my daughter was in high school, she sang in the school chorus, a group that included 80 students. After one town-wide performance, a woman wrote to both the school newsletter and the local newspaper, complaining that the chorus was “not sufficiently diverse.”
Diversity: Only Blacks Matter
In a written reply, my daughter took exception to this view. She conveyed that students of Greek, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, and Malaysian ancestry, along with students of European ancestry, including Italian, Hungarian, Austrian, French, and Spanish, were among the chorus members.
Oh yeah, the chorus also had 12 African-Americans students and two Hispanic-American students, and a few students of mixed ancestry. Flash forward 16 years: diversity to the Left is now fully embraced as a euphemism for “black,” and the term as used today, has little relation to the original meaning of the word.
If you’re white, the Left has decided that you are an impediment to diversity.
~Snip~
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), the Left’s latest preferred pronoun... oops... I mean, the acronym, as a governmental policy, is a disaster virtually ensuring unfairness in hiring, suspicion about those who have been newly favored, and pockets of incompetence in performance. And do government programs ever die? Or do they keep expanding forever?
What about DEI as a corporate policy? Well, that’s up to shareholders, board members, and management of individual companies who, unfortunately, are pounded by wokesters around the clock.
Bye, Bye, So Long
Curiously, if you rearrange the letters ‘DEI,’ you come up with ‘DIE,’ and that's precisely what ought to happen to the whole notion of diversity, equity, and inclusion as some kind of exalted government formula for improving society.

Commentary:
All you need to know about DEI and other woke acronyms that direct corporations- they are hunting licenses. They authorize HR to fire or humiliate conservatives. There are zero conservatives running these departments.
There should be no sympathy here for manipulative members of a race trying to get an advantage over the rest of American society. I think most folks are tired of the whining but have been cowed into silence by the media and Democrat politicians.
A black professor recently said there are 40 million blacks living in the US, they make up the most prosperous black nation in the world. Where would they go to have it any better?
His response is based on fact! Facts and logic are whiteness personified! Math is racist! Logic is racist! Objective truth is racist!
This is sarcasm as above, but the DEI absolutists claim the above with a straight face.
They demand we parrot their lies.

DEI is causing the majority of problems that industry across the country is experiencing today as well as the military, government services and social programs. The major sports leagues and college sports programs back it to the max but don't apply DEI to themselves. I wonder why?

Diversity in thought usually leads to arguments, indecision and separation. Oh, it does have a few shining moments of genius, but only rarely.

Equity it would seem a chance to create a shared growth. In reality equity usually holds back the gifted and makes the less fortunate prone to handouts not a hand up.

Inclusion is a wonderful feeling. Makes you feel a part of something bigger. Unfortunately it is used a stage for dividing. A very strange result given the opportunity to be included.

Diversity should offer the opportunity to see other choices. Not have them forced on you.

Equity should give opportunity to develop skills and a chance to use them.

Inclusion should bring people together, not divide.
So inclusion is the same as dividing? Orwell had insight into the MAGA movement way back then, didn't he?

I encourage the right to continue showing America's youth how badly they want segregation and theocracy in this country. Reagan, Dubya, and Trump voters may be around a while longer to try to continue destroying the things that actually made this country great, but not forever.

When artistic merit is involved, "affirmative action" in any of its forms is inappropriate.

In a related matter, many prestigious symphony orchestras began testing prospective musicians "blind" - literally behind a screen, so that the evaluators COULD NOT consider non-musical factors in their evaluations. But of course the DEI Nazi's objected, DEMANDING that demographics be considered.

I realize that they don't teach statistics in MFA programs, but if you choose the best from a group of 100 you are more likely to get a better choice than if you limit yourself to a group of 12 or 13. Stands to reason.

I encourage the right to continue showing America's youth how badly they want segregation and theocracy in this country. Reagan, Dubya, and Trump voters may be around a while longer to try to continue destroying the things that actually made this country great, but not forever.
Lol, in some university's blacks are wanting black only dorms. I'll think you call that segregation.

A year or so ago, is when they wanted to do it. You say Republicans want segregation, which is a lie. Looks like it's liberals wanting it.
Over 2 years ago now. Meanwhile republicans are banning the history and any mention even of the existence of entire groups of people in the states they control.

DEI is causing the majority of problems that industry across the country is experiencing today as well as the military, government services and social programs. The major sports leagues and college sports programs back it to the max but don't apply DEI to themselves. I wonder why?
~~~~~~
good examples are Joey Bai Dung's poor choices for FAA director, Phillip A. Washington, or Kato Crews for U.S. District judge.

Forum List

Back