The big C

OMG You are going try to minimize what it is like to have the one who is closest to you in your entire life die of cancer? It is just as bad as having it yourself.

OMG You are going try to minimize what it is like to have the one who is closest to you in your entire life die of cancer? It is just as bad as having it yourself.

Nobody said that.

I am disappointed in you esmeralda.:(

WTF does your cancer have to do with Obamacare? If you don't have insurance, then I think Obamacare would be a benefit. If you do have insurance, how the hell does obamacare effect you?

Sorry you have cancer, I sincerely wish you the best...but again, how is obamacare effecting you.

Don't use a pity story to advance your political beliefs...give me the facts as to obamacare is hurting your treatment.

I predict crickets and more pleas for empathy from USMB members.

If you could think you wouldn't have said what you just did.

By the way, I dare you to fucking show me any fucking pity, it will be the last fucking time you ever fucking pity anyone.
I don't know you and I'm not showing you any fucking pity. Then again, I do have pity for you...I have pity for you because you are using your cancer to attack obamacare and you can't show how it is relevant. A lot of people have cancer...you specifically attacked obamacare in your OP....how is obamacare effecting your treatment.

I don't need my cancer to attack Obamacare, I have been attacking it for 4 years.

Just found out I have it, but all you fuckwads are still going to have to put up with me anyway. The best part is I am going to be able to describe, in detail, exactly what is wrong with Obamacare and why everyone who supported it should be drawn and quartered.

How sad to be stricken with cancer and still be so mean spirited. :(

How sad to let a trivial disease control your emotions.

Me, I have free will, and no disease is going to change that.

Esme....

i have had cancer...i have had people die of cancer on me.... i have people who are dying now of cancer... and some who have just been told..... all of whom are very close to me.

I am minimizing nothing.....

I am saying.... people react differently to being told they have cancer. Some are bitter, some are zen..... some are just angry to be out of control.

If QW is lashing out.... let him. This could be his way of dealing with it. Telling him he is going to die "mean spirited" does not help.

Just found out I have it, but all you fuckwads are still going to have to put up with me anyway. The best part is I am going to be able to describe, in detail, exactly what is wrong with Obamacare and why everyone who supported it should be drawn and quartered.

How sad to let a trivial disease control your emotions.

Me, I have free will, and no disease is going to change that.

:clap:

just wondering esme.... have you ever had cancer?

I would not want to face death being angry and mean spirited. The world is not actually divided into right and left. The world is not a partisan wasteland. Not so life either. To be angry and use your illness to try to prove a partisan point is sad, very sad. I have faced cancer in that my closest loved one died of it.

What other fucking way is there to die? Surrender?

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on that sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

Dylan Thomas

How good to still be so spirited in spite of being stricken with cancer.

This is a raucous, hyperbolic political board. Was last week, will be next week. QW is in keeping with the spirit of the board.

Case in point:

The father should go to prison for life. He murdered someone for no reason. You gun nuts should all burn in hell for your agressive position about every nut case in the USA being able to own a gun and blow people away willy nilly.:mad:

Different people angry about different things .....

And it's all right at home here at USMB.

I would not want to face death being angry and mean spirited. The world is not actually divided into right and left. The world is not a partisan wasteland. Not so life either. To be angry and use your illness to try to prove a partisan point is sad, very sad. I have faced cancer in that my closest loved one died of it.

Dylan Thomas

never give up..... and never surrender....

Laugh.....

Last edited:
images

Sorry to hear QW, you are in my thoughts!

By the way, I dare you to fucking show me any fucking pity, it will be the last fucking time you ever fucking pity anyone.
I don't know you and I'm not showing you any fucking pity. Then again, I do have pity for you...I have pity for you because you are using your cancer to attack obamacare and you can't show how it is relevant. A lot of people have cancer...you specifically attacked obamacare in your OP....how is obamacare effecting your treatment.

I don't need my cancer to attack Obamacare, I have been attacking it for 4 years.

:thup:

It's just another good reason.

QW will get a kick out of Galaxy Quest vids. Never surrender. Never give up. Arrrrg!

Damn. I keep calling him MW for some dumb reason. Sorry QW. Getting my M's mixed up with my Q's. I blame it on the pain pill I took earlier. :lol:

Last edited:

Dylan Thomas

Love ya QW!!! I am a cancer survivor. There's a crap load of survivors on here. I support, with time and $$, Relay for Life.

~~ Now, we want DETAILS!!!
Please PM me if your detail comfort level isn't...comfortable yet.
((((hugs))))

The problem started when they invented "health maintenance organizations" back in the 1970's. It started when people started drinking poisoned water and crappy food. What does this mean? It means more money for the health care industry. The key word here is INDUSTRY. When sickness becomes a profit producing scheme, we have gone terribly wrong as a nation. They key is, take care of your own health, cure your own cancer. Prevention, nutrition, and the old wives tales are the key.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qpLVTbVHnU]Birth of The HMO - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/08/joseph-mercola/theres-no-cancer-cure/
Why Medicine Won’t Allow Cancer to Be Cured

Western medicine is no closer to finding a “cancer cure,” while cancer has grown into a worldwide epidemic of staggering proportions. The statistics speak for themselves:

In the early 1900s, one in 20 people developed cancer
In the 1940s, one in 16 people developed cancer
In the 1970s, it was one in 10
Today, it’s one in three!

According to the CDC, about 1,660,290 (1.66 million) new cancer cases are expected to be diagnosed in 2013. If overall death rates are falling, why are incidence rates still on the rise? The answer is simple: the 40-year “war on cancer” has been a farce.

The Cancer Machine

Please understand that cancer is big business. The cancer industry is spending virtually nothing of its multi-billion dollar resources on effective prevention strategies, such as dietary guidelines, exercise and obesity education. Instead, it pours its money into treating cancer, not preventing or curing it.

Why would they shoot their cash cow? If they can keep the well-oiled Cancer Machine running, they will continue to make massive profits on chemotherapy drugs, radiotherapy, diagnostic procedures and surgeries.

The typical cancer patient spends $50,000 fighting the disease. Chemotherapy drugs are among the most expensive of all treatments, many ranging from $3,000 to $7,000 for a one-month supply.

If the cancer industry allows a cure, then their patient base goes away. It makes more sense to keep a steady stream of cancer patients alive, but sick and coming back for more. How did this societal monster come about?

The featured documentary is enormously informative. It details how the pharmaceutical industry partnered with the American Medical Association (AMA) in an ingenious plan to overtake the medical system in four swift, easy steps, back in the early 1900s. In a nutshell, it went something like this:

1. International bankers that own the drug and chemical companies gained control over the medical education system over 100 years ago.

2. They gave grants to the AMA and leading medical schools in exchange for seats on their board and the ability to control policy.

3. Finally, they cleverly engineered their control of virtually every federal regulatory agency relating to the practice of medicine.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWLrfNJICeM#t=1449]Cancer - The Forbidden Cures - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.healthfreedom.info/McPherson%20Affidavit.htm
PROOF OF THE AUTHENTIC, ORIGINAL ESSIAC TEA FORMULA
This certified true copy of Mary McPherson's two-page affidavit (scanned documents below) was provided by the Commissioner of Affidavits of the Town of Bracebridge, Ontario. Mary McPherson's affidavit is the only verifiable, legal evidence of Rene Caisse's Essiac formula.

This evidence will hold up in a court of law because it is the only official evidence, under Oath, recorded for the public record in a government office, which gives the original, authentic Essiac formula. Mary McPherson knew the Essiac formula because she was the only person (other than Rene herself) who was allowed to make Essiac tea to give to Rene's cancer patients. This is the formula which helped so many cancer patients in Rene Caisse's clinic in Bracebridge, Ontario. It is true that Rene Caisse did experiment with various herb combinations throughout her life, but the affidavit below reveals the final formula that she settled on after many years of experimentation with real cancer patients and laboratory mice. Anyone can obtain a certified copy of this affidavit from the Town of Bracebridge, Ontario, as I have done. Regardless of what some websites claim, this document reveals that the "Essiac" formula and recipe was officially placed in the public domain for everyone's use on December 23, 1994. Mary McPherson's affidavit was also verified by Sheila Snow and Mali Klein in their book ESSIAC--THE SECRETS OF RENE CAISSE'S HERBAL PHARMACY (p. 14) and can be seen in the appendix of Mali Klein's book THE ESSIAC BOOK.

(You can check Amazon for pre-made recipes as well, but often times, it is best to go to herbal stores, buy fresh herbs, and make it yourself. I have seen the Amazon reviews, and often times, the corporate mixes lack sheep sorrel.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuL_faveAnw]Mushrooms helping to cure cancer? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIZSxvrdmy8]Run from the Cure - Rick Simpson's Hemp Oil - KeepSharing - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.preventcancer.com/consumers/
Cancer Prevention Coalition
How is it that the NCI and ACS have failed to inform the public about scientific information on avoidable causes of cancer from carcinogenic ingredients and contaminants in consumer products, food, cosmetics and personal care products, and household products? Also, how is it that the NCI and ACS have also failed to inform regulatory agencies and Congress so that they can legislate against these avoidable cancer risks?

HMO's, and especially Obmacare, they are there to make a profit. If you get out with your life, you will be lucky. You certainly will not be allowed to get out with your bank account in tact. That is how the system was planned.

Fight the good fight, use your head, and don't get sucked in. Remember what Benjamin Franklin once said,

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."

Mr. Beale, there are some errors in your post. Posting misinformation at this point in time isn't helpful.

QW, get all the information you can from your doctors and the Cancer Society.

Best wishes.

You're a strong, sovereign individual, as far as I've known you, QW, and would not on your worst day want to stoop so low as to use the government as an instrument of plunder. Sadly, though, now that we have Obamacare, we're all on welfare; the shame of the theft and the helplessness will catch up to all of us. Some day, we'll all be in your shoes. If Obamacare is a viable last resort, then by all means, go for it.

The big C? You have a disease that makes you a ****????
geezus.....and you call yourself Liberal?.....according to your good buddy Dean only Conservatives are that callous.....was he lying?....

Sorry to hear that QW -- but like others on this board, I'll tell you it's NOT a single diagnosis. It's a journey. And the picture will look different everytime you interact with the docs.. Long process friend..

I was diagnosed with kidney cancer by 3 docs working me over. Told me I was curable if they ripped the kidney quickly -- which we did.. When I woke up with one kidney -- I didn't have kidney cancer anymore.. There was a 4 inch GIANT benign growth that was misdiagnosed.

Best wishes..... ASK QUESTIONS... I'll be thinking about you...

:eek:

they did not biopsy the growth before they did this to you flacaltenn?

They didn't me either before they cut into the pit of my manhood....

oh....so that explains why you are like you are.....can you sing falsetto now?....

Forum List

Back