happy spring......finally...thankfully

Yes. It snowed for about 15 minutes this morning but the world is fine now.

Spring has already sprung here, but it is a bit nippy today due to low clouds..which means fog eventually. Still....I have the windows open a bit and the birds are chowing on the seed I just put in their feeders.

Optimistic beginning for the first day of Spring here. Mid 60s, my bedroom window is open for some much needed fresh air. :)

Woot! It's still cold in the mornings, but when I get out to do my yard work I can take off my coat now! Happy days!

Freezing at night and 40's daytime south of the Mason Dixon line next week but we will have about two days of spring before winter sets in again.

thank goodness it's spring, now I can get back to Poisoning Pigeons in the Park

Last edited by a moderator:
Spring, winter, spring, winter ...

Its been like that for a while now. One day, I see deer tracks in the snow when I walk to the mailbox. Next day, there are lizards on the wall. Then freezing cold with sleet and snow, then toasty warm.

Today it was spring but Monday we're s'posed to get a winter storm again.

Sigh ...

its been spring here since Sept.......never had a winter......
Yep, Phoenix here... weather still perfect but kinda sad spring is ending in a couple months.
Yeah, I recall the dry Phoenix heat vividly. Not very comfortable. It usually lasts May thru Sept. I recall golfing one day while the temp was about 111F-112F. I practically had the entire golf course to myself. No waiting at any of the holes. I was soaking wet from the heat, but no waiting during my game. :D

Forum List

Back