The big C

Just found out I have it, but all you fuckwads are still going to have to put up with me anyway. The best part is I am going to be able to describe, in detail, exactly what is wrong with Obamacare and why everyone who supported it should be drawn and quartered.

I am sorry QW. :(

Just found out I have it, but all you fuckwads are still going to have to put up with me anyway. The best part is I am going to be able to describe, in detail, exactly what is wrong with Obamacare and why everyone who supported it should be drawn and quartered.

The big C? You have a disease that makes you a ****????

Yes I do, what's your excuse?

I refused chemo. I refused radiation. I took tamoxifen for a few months then stopped because I was unaware it caused major depression...and all I thought about was offing myself. So I called my onc and said nope. I'm done.
In december, I will be cancer free 2 years. However, that was one big boob and one teeny tiny tumor. When they took the boob off...the cancer went with it. And they caught it way early.

We do not know the details of QW's big C. All we can do is give support. And those that believe in a higher power...prayer.

I was not here when I was diagnosed. I was at another board. I might get in trouble saying it in this thread, but at this time, I really don't care if I do get in trouble under these certain circumstances. Kat's board and those members kept me from going completely bonkers. They were all my rock. I hope USMB can be QW's rock when he needs us.

Last edited:
I refused chemo. I refused radiation. I took tamoxifen for a few months then stopped because I was unaware it caused major depression...and all I thought about was offing myself. So I called my onc and said nope. I'm done.
In december, I will be cancer free. However, that was one big boob and one teeny tiny tumor. When they took the boob off...the cancer went with it. And they caught it way early.

We do not know the details of MW's big C. All we can do is give support. And those that believe in a higher power...prayer.

I was not here when I was diagnosed. I was at another board. I might get in trouble saying it in this thread, but at this time, I really don't care if I do get in trouble under these certain circumstances. Kat's board and those members kept me from going completely bonkers. They were all my rock. I hope USMB can be MW's rock when he needs us.

Yeah he should probably have this thread moved out of here and we can post him affirmations and positive thoughts and encouragement.

He wants to get it all. Good and bad.

He's Quantum Windbag for gosh sakes.

Post it all in here.

8d2262e8f5ddf176a859af32ed86d86b.jpg

Sorry to hear that QW -- but like others on this board, I'll tell you it's NOT a single diagnosis. It's a journey. And the picture will look different everytime you interact with the docs.. Long process friend..

I was diagnosed with kidney cancer by 3 docs working me over. Told me I was curable if they ripped the kidney quickly -- which we did.. When I woke up with one kidney -- I didn't have kidney cancer anymore.. There was a 4 inch GIANT benign growth that was misdiagnosed.

Best wishes..... ASK QUESTIONS... I'll be thinking about you...

Post it all in here.

This ^

He may want to go on a cussing spree. I know I had my moments of anger. If he wanted it somewhere else he would have put it there.:smiliehug:

Post it all in here.

This ^

He may want to go on a cussing spree. I know I had my moments of anger. If he wanted it somewhere else he would have put it there.:smiliehug:

May I take this moment to say that I simply love your avatar... and understanding.

:)

Sorry to hear that QW -- but like others on this board, I'll tell you it's NOT a single diagnosis. It's a journey. And the picture will look different everytime you interact with the docs.. Long process friend..

I was diagnosed with kidney cancer by 3 docs working me over. Told me I was curable if they ripped the kidney quickly -- which we did.. When I woke up with one kidney -- I didn't have kidney cancer anymore.. There was a 4 inch GIANT benign growth that was misdiagnosed.

Best wishes..... ASK QUESTIONS... I'll be thinking about you...

:eek:

they did not biopsy the growth before they did this to you flacaltenn?

WTF does your cancer have to do with Obamacare? If you don't have insurance, then I think Obamacare would be a benefit. If you do have insurance, how the hell does obamacare effect you?

Sorry you have cancer, I sincerely wish you the best...but again, how is obamacare effecting you.

Don't use a pity story to advance your political beliefs...give me the facts as to obamacare is hurting your treatment.

I predict crickets and more pleas for empathy from USMB members.

Forum List

Back