The big C

Well....I had it too. HAD. I pray the same happens to you too. And it will. Positive thinking, hon. And yes...you better make us put up with you. For a long time. I will not allow you to do otherwise.

It's easy to explain. We have a huge debt but you might get shitty health care cuz the rich are not paying enough in taxes. :/(

Just found out I have it, but all you fuckwads are still going to have to put up with me anyway. The best part is I am going to be able to describe, in detail, exactly what is wrong with Obamacare and why everyone who supported it should be drawn and quartered.

The big C? You have a disease that makes you a ****????

Don't worry too much. I had a cancer scare in '97, after exploratory surgery it turned out it was just a growth....

And you can't die, I enjoy fighting with you too much.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Just found out I have it, but all you fuckwads are still going to have to put up with me anyway. The best part is I am going to be able to describe, in detail, exactly what is wrong with Obamacare and why everyone who supported it should be drawn and quartered.

The big C? You have a disease that makes you a ****????

You should read your signature.

Just sayin

All the best QW, take care of yourself

Being told is the suckiest. Once told and time has passed...even a day, the ol brain kicks in and the googling starts. And the questions. The decisions one makes.
Yes, he may need us. I plan to be here when he does. Even when he gets pissed off like Mr. H does when he starts in on his code speech threads :lol:.

Lighting candles now for you QW.

Last edited:
Damn.

If I were a prayin' man, QW...

Fight the good fight, Q, fight the good fight...

Everything sounds so fucking trite in the face of news such as this...

So sorry, sending positive thoughts and healing energy.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Last edited:
Learn About Cancer | American Cancer Society

Contact Us

Your doc will set you on the path.
The cancer society will help you mentally while dealing with this. They helped me often cuz I called them often..just to whine and cry and ask questions. Very patient, very kind, they were.

And if you need more support....pretty sure quite a few of us can assist as well.

Forum List

Back