The Biden BOOM is starting Right Now, Big Jobs Numbers Today

Don't expect me to get a job.
Oh we don't, don't worry. Large job numbers are expected out of a country opening up after a pandemic. What has Biden done to create jobs? What economic policy has he gotten through congress that is directly responsible for the increase in jobs? Biden's unemployment rate is 6%. Trump's was 3.5 for several quarters. Wake me up when Biden is anywhere close.
It's good to have a president that knows something about business for a change.

True!

That business man was Trump.

Biden is not a business man.
Biden has never built or created anything.

Biden HAS added $14M to his personal wealth over the past four years, with lectures and I think a book?
But those monies were deposited into the Biden's S-Corp.
Trump was a failed business man who blew up numerous times and had to declare bankruptcy.

Trump's Rich daddy bailed him out, more than once. If Trump wasn't born into money he would have starved to death long ago.

Look at how sloppy Trump was with everything, military secrets, covid, illegal phone calls to pressure world leaders, etc etc.
Trump blabbed and stumbled his way through 4 years, and then Trump blew up when he failed miserably at covid. Trump lost the election, then created a BIG LIE about election fraud that never happened. THEN Trump used the Big Lie to incite an insurrection of his idiot supporters, and they stormed the capitol and killed police...

Biden is doing none of that. Biden is winning and America is winning, and all the numbers show this.

Jobs coming back! Thanks to a President who has given confidence to the American people that he will get the Covid pandemic under control, and tackle the massive infrastructure rebuild that is so needed.

We can now see the accomplishments that a real President can make for America, especially by staying off of the golf course, from in front of the TV and off of social media. Finally, we have a President doing his job and not constantly bragging on himself for basically doing nothing!
Lol. Really? How do you explain this?
Weekly jobless claims rise back above 700K

916 - 700 = 216K 'Real jobs'

????

Oh we don't, don't worry. Large job numbers are expected out of a country opening up after a pandemic. What has Biden done to create jobs? What economic policy has he gotten through congress that is directly responsible for the increase in jobs? Biden's unemployment rate is 6%. Trump's was 3.5 for several quarters. Wake me up when Biden is anywhere close.

True!

Biden HAS added $14M to his personal wealth over the past four years, with lectures and I think a book?
Trump was a failed business man who blew up numerous times and had to declare bankruptcy.

Trump's Rich daddy bailed him out, more than once. If Trump wasn't born into money he would have starved to death long ago.

Look at how sloppy Trump was with everything, military secrets, covid, illegal phone calls to pressure world leaders, etc etc.
Trump blabbed and stumbled his way through 4 years, and then Trump blew up when he failed miserably at covid. Trump lost the election, then created a BIG LIE about election fraud that never happened. THEN Trump used the Big Lie to incite an insurrection of his idiot supporters, and they stormed the capitol and killed police...

Biden is doing none of that. Biden is winning and America is winning, and all the numbers show this.
We should all fail and become billionaires. Wouldn't that be nice!

916k jobs, what a number. I don't think Trumpers are prepared for how good the economy is going to be under Biden. It is going to be one of the best expansions in US history.

Trump and his idiot followers didn't understand that in order to get an economic recovery we had to get covid contained. Biden has stated that numerous times.

Biden has done a significantly better job than Trump at containing covid, and the numbers prove this.
Biden has provided the necessary covid relief to struggling families, something Trump failed to do.
Biden's infrastructure initiatives will create million (MORE) high paying jobs.
Covid re-opening AND tech AND Biden initiatives will power the US economy to new highs.

This is why we elected Biden
The Biden BOOM may even surpass the Clinton Golden Age.

I am just happy that the incompetence of trump is not killing people in record numbers any longer. We are out from under the Authoritarian rule of a Narscistic Sociopath. Thank God we now have a kind, empathetic, and intelligent President.

True!

Trump declared bankruptcy many times but he NEVER declared personal bankruptcy .. He let his investors, creditors and contractors take the hit.

916k jobs, what a number. I don't think Trumpers are prepared for how good the economy is going to be under Biden. It is going to be one of the best expansions in US history.

Trump and his idiot followers didn't understand that in order to get an economic recovery we had to get covid contained. Biden has stated that numerous times.

Biden has done a significantly better job than Trump at containing covid, and the numbers prove this.
Biden has provided the necessary covid relief to struggling families, something Trump failed to do.
Covid re-opening AND tech AND Biden initiatives will power the US economy to new highs.

I am just happy that the incompetence of trump is not killing people in record numbers any longer. We are out from under the Authoritarian rule of a Narscistic Sociopath. Thank God we now have a kind, empathetic, and intelligent President.
Oh-Wait-Youre-Serious_o_97195.gif

The Trump economy is still cookin' despite Veggie Joe killing tens of millions of jobs.

Thank you, President Trump.

So you are saying they kept people from their jobs just so they would make Biden look good when people were allowed to go back to work & have their life back?
52we3g.jpg

The dem-communist cocksucker, JoeXi is a catholic-CIA puppet, which means that when the pope came out of its box after the puppet was installed, the event went over many heads: Fauci is also a catholic puppet, and knew well to step aside from C-19 investigations and capture the media limelight of vaccine production. The stupidity of it is that the vaccine has yet to be analyzed in the very host it evolved in, which is anti-science, the opposite of what Fauci was claiming in the media.

The same scenario has played out for ebola: the natural reservoir is (apparently) still unknown, but China Joe may know more about the communist virus than he’s letting on. The flow of Mexicans over the border will help rebuild the democrat-catholic parts of America, for sure.

You are full blown delusional......

Obama/Biden used Bush's Pandemic Handbook to stop Ebola and Zika.. Trump threw it out and put Jarrod in charge.

True!

Trump declared bankruptcy many times but he NEVER declared personal bankruptcy .. He let his investors, creditors and contractors take the hit.
Happens every day, often on purpose. Refinance a couple of times to make a profit and if you can't pay the debt service the LLC gets sued and ends up in receivership.

A good day for America is a bad day for Republicans.

Not really.. Its just that some Republicans are deceived by Trump worship.

Oh we don't, don't worry.

Large job numbers are expected out of a country opening up after a pandemic.

What has Biden done to create jobs? What economic policy has he gotten through congress that is directly responsible for the increase in jobs? Biden's unemployment rate is 6%. Trump's was 3.5 for several quarters. Wake me up when Biden is anywhere close.

Liberals will tell you that 3.5 percent UE was Obama’s. Here is what they won’t tell you. A year ago, the pandemic sent UE to 14.7 percent. By the Election, UE was close to 7 percent. In 6 months, Trump brought the number down 7 points during a pandemic. It took Obama-Biden 5 years to bring UE down from 10 to just under 6 percent. 5 years vs. 6 months and during a pandemic when the Democrats were pushing for more of the economy to be shut down.

California--the immigrant/illegal /DEM capital of the US--and Biden is MORE extremist /idiotic than Cali
here here it is--higher prices and higher poverty --be careful how you respond, we've had members like you fk up before on this:

View attachment 475388

The chart is six years old.

California has 25% of it's residents living below poverty level.

Not including illegals.

True!

Happens every day, often on purpose. Refinance a couple of times to make a profit and if you can't pay the debt service the LLC gets sued and ends up in receivership.

Classic TRump move.. He used that strategy over and over again. Now he owes 900 million to foreign banks.

California--the immigrant/illegal /DEM capital of the US--and Biden is MORE extremist /idiotic than Cali
here here it is--higher prices and higher poverty --be careful how you respond, we've had members like you fk up before on this:

View attachment 475388

The chart is six years old.

California has 25% of it's residents living below poverty level.

Not including illegals.

What are the poverty numbers in Texas? Do they still have the highest maternal death rate?

The poverty rate in Texas is 16.0%. One out of every 6.2 residents of Texas lives in poverty. How many people in Texas live in poverty? 4,291,384 of 26,794,198 residents reported income levels below the poverty line in the last year. How does the Poverty Rate in Texas compare to the national average?
Texas Poverty Rate - Welfare Info
www.welfareinfo.org/poverty-rate/texas/

Last edited:
What are the poverty numbers in Texas? Do they still have the highest maternal death rate?

The poverty rate in Texas is 16.0%. One out of every 6.2 residents of Texas lives in poverty. How many people in Texas live in poverty? 4,291,384 of 26,794,198 residents reported income levels below the poverty line in the last year. How does the Poverty Rate in Texas compare to the national average?
Texas Poverty Rate - Welfare Info
www.welfareinfo.org/poverty-rate/texas/

I don't live in Texas, sorry.

Forum List

Back