The Biden BOOM is starting Right Now, Big Jobs Numbers Today

Got to love retarded people. We lost over 57,000 jobs in the first days of Biden and his useless idiots. Texas and other red states are opening up. Blue states are semi open. Both accounting for increased job numbers. Biden has just rode on Trumps coattails with COVID. In the mean time Ford has announced that they are shutting down a plant and moving it out of the country. Increased taxes means others will follow.
Biden has done nothing but create problems. But then you have low IQ idiots that don’t even understand the simple Economics that praise Biden.
Biden actually takes covid seriously.

Idiot Trump held maskless superspreader events, parties, rallies, when covid cases were surging to highs.
That was incredibly stupid and irresponsible. Trump failed at containing covid by doing stupid shit like that.

Biden has contained covid and has a plan to distribute vaccines, and it is working and the numbers prove this.
Biden has given people the aid they needed, and Biden has an infrastructure plan that will create even more jobs. This is the early innings of a Biden BOOM.

You are just pissed because Trump was a terrible president (just like Bush) and Trump failed. Biden is winning. Biden is doing what Trump failed to do.

This is why we elected Biden. Biden is going to rebuild America.

He can't even walk up stairs
So he gets results.

Trump failed miserably, Biden is winning. Biden can fall down every flight of stairs if he keeps executing his winning strategy.

What exactly has Slow Joe done to cause this?

Let me help....nothing

He keeps saying he already posted it. What are his two reasons?

1. Bidens 2 trillion dollar liberal wish list of shit.
2. Bidens 3 trillion dollar infrastructure plan that hasn't even been passed yet.

And this is the best he's got.

Biden is DESTROYING the US
By adding almost a Million new jobs?

They're not new jobs. They're jobs coming back after a shutdown. Trump has 3.5% unemployment for almost a year. Biden is almost double that. This isn't new shit, this is trying to patch up the bullshit caused by the liberal shutdown of America.
tRump only added like 6.5 million jobs in his whole term, if I recall correctly. President Joe just added 20% of that in a single month.

You're wrong. Trump created 7 million out of the Obama mess he was handed.

Lets see how Biden does once the fake covid jobs numbers settle down.

Pretty ugly when each dollar you have buys you less of everything you want.

Kinda funny most of the states experiencing the worst gas price hikes are blue states.

LOL.. Trump loves to claim he inherited and "Obama mess".. but you know Trump. Always the braggart and liar.

It was the Obama mess. The unemployment was high, the job growth was flat, wages were flat. It was a dead economy. The day Trump won the economy started to soar on hopes a real businessman could lead this country out of the Obama doldrums. And he did. Then he got slammed with the Chinky virus.
Who told you those lies? And why did you believe them?

Y5NUAY2Y3NGM3DP6VVCWSJRYEM.jpg

They're not new jobs. They're jobs coming back after a shutdown. Trump has 3.5% unemployment for almost a year. Biden is almost double that. This isn't new shit, this is trying to patch up the bullshit caused by the liberal shutdown of America.
tRump only added like 6.5 million jobs in his whole term, if I recall correctly. President Joe just added 20% of that in a single month.

Kinda funny most of the states experiencing the worst gas price hikes are blue states.

LOL.. Trump loves to claim he inherited and "Obama mess".. but you know Trump. Always the braggart and liar.

It was the Obama mess. The unemployment was high, the job growth was flat, wages were flat. It was a dead economy. The day Trump won the economy started to soar on hopes a real businessman could lead this country out of the Obama doldrums. And he did. Then he got slammed with the Chinky virus.

Trump isn't a real businessman. He was a promoter who cheated a lot of investors.. He was a mom and pop shop that failed over and over again.

Trump would skip all due diligence, jump in with boundless enthusiasm and quickly become bored and negligent.

Got to love retarded people. We lost over 57,000 jobs in the first days of Biden and his useless idiots. Texas and other red states are opening up. Blue states are semi open. Both accounting for increased job numbers. Biden has just rode on Trumps coattails with COVID. In the mean time Ford has announced that they are shutting down a plant and moving it out of the country. Increased taxes means others will follow.
Biden has done nothing but create problems. But then you have low IQ idiots that don’t even understand the simple Economics that praise Biden.

Idiot Trump held maskless superspreader events, parties, rallies, when covid cases were surging to highs.
That was incredibly stupid and irresponsible. Trump failed at containing covid by doing stupid shit like that.

Biden has contained covid and has a plan to distribute vaccines, and it is working and the numbers prove this.
Biden has given people the aid they needed, and Biden has an infrastructure plan that will create even more jobs. This is the early innings of a Biden BOOM.

You are just pissed because Trump was a terrible president (just like Bush) and Trump failed. Biden is winning. Biden is doing what Trump failed to do.

So he gets results.

Trump failed miserably, Biden is winning. Biden can fall down every flight of stairs if he keeps executing his winning strategy.

Let me help....nothing

2. Bidens 3 trillion dollar infrastructure plan that hasn't even been passed yet.

So he gets results.

Let me help....nothing

Yep, Biden has contained COVID in thousands of illegals and bussed them all across the US...dumbass.

Liar, liar, pants on fire. Obama inherited a recession and a 7.8% unemployment rate. He left Trump a 4.7% unemployment rate and steady job growth. You guys constantly brag about Trump reducing unemployment by 1.2%

916k jobs, what a number. I don't think Trumpers are prepared for how good the economy is going to be under Biden. It is going to be one of the best expansions in US history.

Trump and his idiot followers didn't understand that in order to get an economic recovery we had to get covid contained. Biden has stated that numerous times.

Biden has done a significantly better job than Trump at containing covid, and the numbers prove this.
Biden has provided the necessary covid relief to struggling families, something Trump failed to do.
Biden's infrastructure initiatives will create million (MORE) high paying jobs.
Covid re-opening AND tech AND Biden initiatives will power the US economy to new highs.

This is why we elected Biden
The Biden BOOM may even surpass the Clinton Golden Age.

Biden and his idiot followers didn't understand that in order to get an economic recovery we had to get covid contained

1.hey--pal, Biden is DESTROYING the US with his dumbass policies--which has been discussed in other threads
2. those are not manufacturing jobs!!!! -which Mr Trump was trying to get back to the US
--hey people---we are fkd because manufacturing jobs left the US long ago to other countries--AND these countries are sending their workers HERE = we are double fked
--both my companies had mucho manufacturing jobs...the company I'm in now, lost 90% of it's MANUFACTURING--to other countries
--my old company not only lost manufacturing, but had China build the WHOLE unit!!!!

......manufacturing is the key--not salesmen jobs or McD's/lawn care/etc

..you've got a wakening coming --and it won't be nice
You're a fool.
Manufacturing is booming right now.

Low skilled, low wage manufacturing is gone. Good riddance. If you want to compete in the modern economy you need job skills. Most trumpers are high school drop outs with no job skills. Trumpers compete with illiterate Mexicans and cambodians and Nigerians for jobs.

If Trumpers would just get job skills, and stop being so lazy, then they would be fine.

There are plenty of jobs out there for people with the appropriate job skills, if your job skills are equal to that of an illiterate Sri Lankan, then you have a big problem in life, and that is your fault, not mine.

Tech is going to power America to new heights.
Most bidenites are high school drop outs with no job skills. Bideners compete with illiterate Mexicans and cambodians and Nigerians for jobs.

WOW--AND you are a RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woooohoooooooo
LOLOL

^^^ Rightards gotta tard. :lmao:

Here, rightard, have a taste of reality...

PEW170216.GIF

1.3 million jobs added since Biden's election.

:dance:

Don't expect me to get a job.
It will still take a lot of time to repair the damage done to the economy by the lefties and their fake pandemic. Lefties did INCREDIBLE amounts of damage to our economy.

Fake pandemic? Keep it up.. You can help destroy the GOP.
Fake news, fake border,, fake election, fake pandemic, fake promises. I think I know what kind of economy Beijing Biden is creating.

Didn't we break a stock market record of 4,000 trades this week?

916k jobs, what a number. I don't think Trumpers are prepared for how good the economy is going to be under Biden. It is going to be one of the best expansions in US history.

Trump and his idiot followers didn't understand that in order to get an economic recovery we had to get covid contained. Biden has stated that numerous times.

Biden has done a significantly better job than Trump at containing covid, and the numbers prove this.
Biden has provided the necessary covid relief to struggling families, something Trump failed to do.
Covid re-opening AND tech AND Biden initiatives will power the US economy to new highs.

Biden and his idiot followers didn't understand that in order to get an economic recovery we had to get covid contained

1.hey--pal, Biden is DESTROYING the US with his dumbass policies--which has been discussed in other threads
2. those are not manufacturing jobs!!!! -which Mr Trump was trying to get back to the US
--hey people---we are fkd because manufacturing jobs left the US long ago to other countries--AND these countries are sending their workers HERE = we are double fked
--both my companies had mucho manufacturing jobs...the company I'm in now, lost 90% of it's MANUFACTURING--to other countries
--my old company not only lost manufacturing, but had China build the WHOLE unit!!!!

You're a fool.

Low skilled, low wage manufacturing is gone. Good riddance. If you want to compete in the modern economy you need job skills. Most trumpers are high school drop outs with no job skills. Trumpers compete with illiterate Mexicans and cambodians and Nigerians for jobs.

If Trumpers would just get job skills, and stop being so lazy, then they would be fine.

There are plenty of jobs out there for people with the appropriate job skills, if your job skills are equal to that of an illiterate Sri Lankan, then you have a big problem in life, and that is your fault, not mine.

Most bidenites are high school drop outs with no job skills. Bideners compete with illiterate Mexicans and cambodians and Nigerians for jobs.

woooohoooooooo
LOLOL

PEW170216.GIF

Ahhh - so there WAS a reason for this! :D

a7bfde8cd90ce07b9a70b78a4c4bfce4.jpg

Actually tRump didn't create ANY jobs - Worst since Herbert Hoover!

bringing back laid off workers isn't creating jobs. but nice try. intelligent people know better. when every sport facility in the country laid off every fking body, that number alone was that high. Guess what the sports are doing today> brining fans back. hmmmmm that would mean each stadium needs back their employees. you are far too stupid for me.

You're a fool.

woooohoooooooo
LOLOL

PEW170216.GIF

..we HAVE proof the blacks [ DEMS ] are the least educated
..we DON'T have proof whether or not Republicans are less educated than Biden's dumbass supporters
....we've been over this before ---

You're a fool.

woooohoooooooo
LOLOL

PEW170216.GIF

..we HAVE proof the blacks [ DEMS ] are the least educated
..we DON'T have proof whether or not Republicans are less educated the Biden's dumbass supporters
....we've been over this before ---
A Liberal said so!

New Topics

Forum List

Back