The Bible, the only way to heaven

carol, why don't you bible thumpers just fuck off and leave the rest of us alone? We don't want to be saved by some homo-religion that worships a gay man (Jesus) while hating all the other gays.

What are you doing on this board if you hate us so much??? It's not doing you any good to be here, and nothing you say is going to change my mind. And it sounds like nothing we can say will change your mind...or....
Did something i say strike a nerve with you or something??? I'm trying to say that even though we're christians, we are no better than you, we have sins just like you. What did i say that was so wrong?
Are you maybe now a little worried that i'm right?

carol, why don't you bible thumpers just fuck off and leave the rest of us alone? We don't want to be saved by some homo-religion that worships a gay man (Jesus) while hating all the other gays.

What are you doing on this board if you hate us so much??? It's not doing you any good to be here, and nothing you say is going to change my mind. And it sounds like nothing we can say will change your mind...or....
Did something i say strike a nerve with you or something??? I'm trying to say that even though we're christians, we are no better than you, we have sins just like you. What did i say that was so wrong?
Are you maybe now a little worried that i'm right?

Prove to me ANYTHING about your religion, and you could be right.

What are you doing on this board if you hate us so much???

Trolling.

Allright! the bearded Taliban who approves of old scraggly guys marrying 9 year olds? How's your sheeted family doing? Milking your camels regularly? And for sure, don't forget to kiss your carpet.

Hey Kalam, which are you more in love with:

a- Your camel
b- Your 9 year old wife
c- Your carpet
d- 9/11

Forum List

Back