The Bible, the only way to heaven

I think its great the way you christians are coddled here at USMB.

jesus said we Christians would be persecuted, suffer shame and be despised for His namesake, so this isn't exactly a surprise.

Oh shut the fuck up Bassmaster. I've had several replies scratched on THIS thread to save your feelings by some overzealous religious right mod. Prosecuted...try babied.

bringing souls to him isn't acheived via outright hateful judgement by some fake ass christian.

Funny how you've YET to prove anything by quoting scripture! Speaking of who doesn't understand sometime..

:rofl:

:thup:

Again, its the Word of God of Himself that condemns and judges people, not the Bass, the Bass is simply spreading that Word and yes, God's Word will offend some people, get over it already.

jesus said we Christians would be persecuted, suffer shame and be despised for His namesake, so this isn't exactly a surprise.

Oh shut the fuck up Bassmaster. I've had several replies scratched on THIS thread to save your feelings by some overzealous religious right mod. Prosecuted...try babied.

Its the truth what the Bass spoke, Christians will be despised and be hated for Christ sake and thats exactly whats happening to the Bass, but its ok because the Bass is praying to God that He doesn't lay the sins of those who Bass him and Christians to their charge and to forgive such people.

bringing souls to him isn't acheived via outright hateful judgement by some fake ass christian.

Funny how you've YET to prove anything by quoting scripture! Speaking of who doesn't understand sometime..

:thup:

Again, its the Word of God of Himself that condemns and judges people, not the Bass, the Bass is simply spreading that Word and yes, God's Word will offend some people, get over it already.

hey dude... don't look now but some other christian quoted TO YOU THE SAME SCRIPTURE I DID YESTERDAY!

poor guy.. It's pretty sad when an atheist like myself kows more about your dogma than you do.

poor guy.. It's pretty sad when an atheist like myself kows more about your dogma than you do.

You nothing about the Bible and you're a non-believer, you want a cookie for quoting a few verses out of context? LOL!

and what, SPECIFICALLY, have I quoted out of context? Go ahead and post EXACTLY how you've come to that conclusion.. I'm going to love dissecting the shit out of your logic.

come on, dude.. dont run away now!

You nothing about the Bible and you're a non-believer, you want a cookie for quoting a few verses out of context? LOL!

and what, SPECIFICALLY, have I quoted out of context? Go ahead and post EXACTLY how you've come to that conclusion.. I'm going to love dissecting the shit out of your logic.

You accused the Bass of judging when he did not judge anyone, but nonetheless quoted Jesus verse about judging, it didn't apply genius.

You accused the Bass of judging when he did not judge anyone, but nonetheless quoted Jesus verse about judging, it didn't apply genius.

I've quoted the bible in regards to the exact behaviour to take against gays. OTHER CHRISTIANS have posted the exact same scripture I did YESTERDAY. So, spare me your boohoo lionfood bullshit and QUOTE TO ME EXACTLY HOW I TOOK THE SCRIPTURES OUT OF CONTEXT.

I've quoted the bible in regards to the exact behaviour to take against gays. OTHER CHRISTIANS have posted the exact same scripture I did YESTERDAY. So, spare me your boohoo lionfood bullshit and QUOTE TO ME EXACTLY HOW I TOOK THE SCRIPTURES OUT OF CONTEXT.

The Bass did not judge, he simply quoted and referenced scripture that again and again states that homosexuality is a sin. That is not judging, but if you do feel judged, you're being judged by the Word and not by the Bass and or anyone Christian who preaches it. You still having trouble grasping that genius?

yea, dude.. that is pretty much how I figured youd respond.

Jesus commanded us through the scriptures to bring souls to him, and that includes turning people away from sin by preaching the Word, preaching the Word automatically pits one against sin, you don't understand that do you?

What you're actually doing is turning people away from your religion.

Sometimes I think you religious speedbumps strive to be obnoxious so that when someone calls you on it, you can say "See? Jesus was right. He said we will be persecuted for our beliefs." You fruitcakes wear your obnoxious behavior like a badge.

Jesus commanded us through the scriptures to bring souls to him, and that includes turning people away from sin by preaching the Word, preaching the Word automatically pits one against sin, you don't understand that do you?

What are Christians to say, "God loves you so your sinful lifestyle and sinning is ok?" No, God loves the sinner so much that he sent Jesus to pay the price to free them from sin and be saved. Some people don't understand what sin is, so those of u who are of God must preach God's Word to these people so that they know what to turn away from, not just pat them on the back and say its ok to sin because God loves you. people who are caught up in a life of sin find it hard to give up their sinful ways because they take so much pleasure in it and the devil has a hold on them, so that when they hear the Word they get offended and harden their hearts.

Sometimes I think you religious speedbumps strive to be obnoxious so that when someone calls you on it, you can say "See? Jesus was right. He said we will be persecuted for our beliefs." You fruitcakes wear your obnoxious behavior like a badge.

Your behavior is actually proving Jesus correct because you do despise Christians because of their belief and faith in the Word for Jesus Christ's sake.Shogun's trolling and personal attacks fulfill and prove just what Jesus said would happen.

HA!

yea, dude.. NOTHING says' Christs Love" quite like cultural marginalization!

Again, we sure DID see Jesus castigate whores time and again!

I've proven what kind of a fake you are, dude. Get ready to burn.

I don't know why shame-sex marriage aren't calling Arab nations for shame-sex marriage. Are they afraid to protest shame-sex marriage in Iran? Why Americans deserve shame-sex marriage and not Iranians? Are we arrogant to think that we are only allowed shame-sex marriage and countries like Iran don't deserve it? Iranians could vote and even if the Iranians voted against shame-sex marriage, would they use the same outrage in Iran that they do in America?

Shogun, why are you drawn to these threads?

I think it's because the Holy Spirit is talking to you. Honest Injun.

Your behavior is actually proving Jesus correct because you do despise Christians because of their belief and faith in the Word for Jesus Christ's sake.Shogun's trolling and personal attacks fulfill and prove just what Jesus said would happen.

There you go again. I don't despise christians. I despise pinheads like you that bastardize christianity to express your bigotry.

What are Christians to say, "God loves you so your sinful lifestyle and sinning is ok?" No, God loves the sinner so much that he sent Jesus to pay the price to free them from sin and be saved. Some people don't understand what sin is, so those of u who are of God must preach God's Word to these people so that they know what to turn away from, not just pat them on the back and say its ok to sin because God loves you. people who are caught up in a life of sin find it hard to give up their sinful ways because they take so much pleasure in it and the devil has a hold on them, so that when they hear the Word they get offended and harden their hearts.

You could say "this is what I believe and if you want to know more about it, ask me" and then just STFU. What other people believe or don't believe is none of your business. Your making it your business is where you godbots cross the line.

No, you despise Christians.

If you don't, perhaps you should modify the tone of your anti-Christian posts.

Forum List

Back