The Bible comes in handy when gays and lesbians are a target!!

You are a very confused individual. The Bible says to commit no murder, the KJ is a bad translation in places. You can love your neighbor but recognize his faults, whether he's a drunk, homosexual, liar, thief, racist, etc.

WTF???? Listen, I grew up Catholic and if anyone is versed in the Bible, dear, its us Cat gals....I may have generalized a bit, but my point is noted.

Then you must know the work Catholic charities do to feed the poor. We Methodist have a food bank every two weeks for the poor and it is done with all volunteer help and money. Our pastor has a separate fund to help special cases. A young couple with two kids pulled into the Church parking lot with a barely running car a couple of weeks age and we got together and fixed the car for them, One of our members is a Mechanic and I held his wrench for him and bought the new alternator..

Left loons, they don't believe in God or the Bible then use it to try and promote their agenda. LOL Dopes
The christian right does not own the bible and does not have exclusive rights to use it for political purposes. The country is full of formerly religious people such as myself who abandoned organized religion because far too many religious people are such horrible hypocrites.

Ahhhh shaddup

LOL what an excellent example of the kind of rebuttals I have come to expect from our social conservatives.

Or I just don't have an interest in your nonsense? Yeah, that's it
Of course you don't, you only see the bible as a bludgeon to hit people with but you just can't take receiving any of that yourself.

Left loons, they don't believe in God or the Bible then use it to try and promote their agenda. LOL Dopes
The christian right does not own the bible and does not have exclusive rights to use it for political purposes. The country is full of formerly religious people such as myself who abandoned organized religion because far too many religious people are such horrible hypocrites.

Ahhhh shaddup

LOL what an excellent example of the kind of rebuttals I have come to expect from our social conservatives.

Of course you don't, you only see the bible as a bludgeon to hit people with but you just can't take receiving any of that yourself.

I repeat.....ahhhhh shaddup

Either way, it's to the Country's detriment to not live and be one nation under God.
Which will prove out over time...

Ahhhh shaddup

You can repeat all you want but it will do you no good.

Ahhhh shaddup

I will simply put you on ignore, asshole. Now get past I give a flying fug what you blabber about. I don't

Listening to C-Span this morning, was a hoot...everyone quoting the bible..everyone against same sex marriage, everyone hating the Justices.....all very entertaining to say the least......Amazing how proficient in bible verses, they all seem; when it comes to gays and lesbian, but the Thou Shall Not Kill and Love thy Neighbor, Feed the Poor, and on and on and on, the American Stupid just can't seem to adhere to and grasp...thats why I think people in this country are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites who should instead worry about their damned selves and let GOD be the judge. We shit all over poor people, treat minorities like animals, worship the dollar, could give a damn about babies unless their being aborted, I mean, The United States of America is the last frickin country on the damned planet who should invoke the bible when they don't like shit.

We're a nation of sinners and hypocrites and we don't have the right to judge anyone, until we accept all the bibles teachings, not just the shit that puts others in question.

We need to stop saying we are One Nation Under God, because we are not.

This is the first thing you've posted where I'm in agreement.

Well, next thing on the agenda for the Liberals should be to change it. It's a lie.

And you won't have any problem with that since it's a lie, right?

Ahhhh shaddup

Watch out, she'll put you on ignore! lol

I will simply put you on ignore, asshole. Now get past I give a flying fug what you blabber about. I don't

LOL! Right on cue! She's so predictable.

Don't read the Bible and just read the Tanakh...

The fact is many cherry pick what they want out of religion to further their agenda of hate, and that is the sad reality. They fear homosexuality based on words written by man and translated by man, but in reality what they should fear is the fact they lack the commonsense to understand what they are reading and know the hate they are spewing.

As time marches on the bigoted view against Same Sex marriage will be washed away with time and only remembered as a sad part in our history of a nation just like the banning of interracial marriage...

Best comment I've read all day!! This too will pass....Just as the laws that banned blacks from marrying whites..this too will become just a footnote in our nations warped history.

Oh no! Don't ignore me, it would just break my heart.

Now that pretend sodomite marriage is the law of the land.

I fully expect America to sink deeper into immorality and vile depravity. ..... :cool:

Funny, I remember those same exact words when the Supreme Court voted to end segregation in the south, end the ban on interracial couples marrying and supported voters rights. My God, how the fuck old are you?

I fully expect America to sink deeper into immorality and vile depravity. ..... :cool:
Nah. The Middle East is the epicenter of all that. You can find people having sex with ducks (like in Turkey), rape and slavery (like in ISIS held territory), slave labor (like in UAE), and pedophilia (with under-age forced marriages in parts of the ME, especially ISIS territory). If depravity and immorality comes from anywhere, it isn't America but the Middle East.

Oh no! Don't ignore me, it would just break my heart.

You win! :D

Listening to C-Span this morning, was a hoot...everyone quoting the bible..everyone against same sex marriage, everyone hating the Justices.....all very entertaining to say the least......Amazing how proficient in bible verses, they all seem; when it comes to gays and lesbian, but the Thou Shall Not Kill and Love thy Neighbor, Feed the Poor, and on and on and on, the American Stupid just can't seem to adhere to and grasp...thats why I think people in this country are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites who should instead worry about their damned selves and let GOD be the judge. We shit all over poor people, treat minorities like animals, worship the dollar, could give a damn about babies unless their being aborted, I mean, The United States of America is the last frickin country on the damned planet who should invoke the bible when they don't like shit.

We're a nation of sinners and hypocrites and we don't have the right to judge anyone, until we accept all the bibles teachings, not just the shit that puts others in question.

Worth mentioning that for all the "Christians" saying it's a sin yadda yadda, there are pleanty of other Christians who say it isn't. Jews and Muslims too.

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam aren't 'against homosexuality or gay marriage."

SOME Jews, SOME Christians, and SOME Muslims are against homosexuality and gay marriage.

The bible talks about judging others, its there. WE ARE NOT THE JUDGE OF WHAT IS RIGHT OR WRONG WHEN IT COMES TO A PERSON'S SEXUAL IDENTITY. WE CAN EITHER EXCEPT THAT GOD MADE THEM THIS WAY OR NOT.....THIS COUNTRY, THIS NATION HAS ENTIRELY TOO MANY DEMONS IN ITS COFFER TO STRESS OVER SHIT THAT DOESN'T CONCERN US. PUT A PERIOD BEHIND THIS BS NON ISSUE AND KEEP IT MOVIN!!

You are a very confused individual. The Bible says to commit no murder, the KJ is a bad translation in places. You can love your neighbor but recognize his faults, whether he's a drunk, homosexual, liar, thief, racist, etc.

WTF???? Listen, I grew up Catholic and if anyone is versed in the Bible, dear, its us Cat gals....I may have generalized a bit, but my point is noted.
Is that where you learned to speak gutter French?

Ahhhh shaddup
Yep...exactly why far too many religious people, like Sassy "Ignore Queen" IrishLass are such horrible hypocrites.

Funny, I remember those same exact words when the Supreme Court voted to end segregation in the south, end the ban on interracial couples marrying and supported voters rights. My God, how the fuck old are you?

“Wow, history moves fast, It’s hard to believe that gays achieved full constitutional person-hood just five years after corporations did.”--Stephen Colbert

Forum List

Back