How dumb are Trump supporters?

He says these crazy, demented things, and they cheer him wildly...and believe him!

View attachment 96000

650 million people! And these morons have no fucking clue that this is impossible.

How many of these dumbasses do we have here at USMB?
It was 650 thousand. Everyone knew what Cankles wants in. Except Liberal Pukes.
Sorry, he said 650 million. Now you come along and try to make his boo-boo all better. How sweet.

He says these crazy, demented things, and they cheer him wildly...and believe him!

View attachment 96000

650 million people! And these morons have no fucking clue that this is impossible.

You don't think 650 million poor people would want to come to America if we threw the doors wide open?
Who gives a shit what they want? It'll never happen, he knows it will never happen. But his Retard Posse believes every word.

View attachment 96000

You don't think 650 million poor people would want to come to America if we threw the doors wide open?
Who gives a shit what they want? It'll never happen, he knows it will never happen. But his Retard Posse believes every word.

It'll never happen, he knows it will never happen.

Why is it impossible?

Meh, lots of dumb Clinton supporters as well. Trump is an international embarrassment for the US though.
Why are Clinton supporters dumb? A woman who has been investigated by Republicans using unlimited taxpayer money for over 30 years and the full resources of the FBI and CIA and they still can't find anything to charge or prosecute. She is the most vetted politician in the History of the world.
And if she DID do all the things they accuse her of and they haven't laid a glove on her in 30 years, she's the one I want looking out for America's interests, that's for damn sure!

Meh, lots of dumb Clinton supporters as well. Trump is an international embarrassment for the US though.
Why are Clinton supporters dumb? A woman who has been investigated by Republicans using unlimited taxpayer money for over 30 years and the full resources of the FBI and CIA and they still can't find anything to charge or prosecute. She is the most vetted politician in the History of the world.
And if she DID do all the things they accuse her of and they haven't laid a glove on her in 30 years, she's the one I want looking out for America's interests, that's for damn sure!
So vote for her.

View attachment 96000

Sorry, he said 650 million. Now you come along and try to make his boo-boo all better. How sweet.
I never said he didn't say 650 million. He just mis-stated the figure. Not a crime.

View attachment 96000

I never said he didn't say 650 million. He just mis-stated the figure. Not a crime.
You are SOOOOOOOOOOO wrong...
When Trump misstates something, IT'S A CRIME!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 96000

No The Donald is correct, if you have No Borders period, then 650 million people could walk into whatever your former nation is, because without a Border you have no nation anymore, all nations just blend into each other in vanilla fashion.
Who wants to come to a country filled with ignorant and dangerous rednecks?

redneck_special_forces.jpg

You mean besides the millions of Mexicans and south and central Americans who are already here illegally?
More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

Hysterically inaccurate....thanks for the laugh.
Because clearly, you know more than PEW Research.

View attachment 96000

Misstates?

Trump Lies – Exposing the many lies of Donald J. Trump

View attachment 96000

I guess me because I live in the 57th state of Obama land

If after 8 years, the worst you can say about Obama is that when he talked about 57 state visits, Republicans thought he meant 57 states, then he's doing pretty good.

View attachment 96000

I guess me because I live in the 57th state of Obama land

If after 8 years, the worst you can say about Obama is that when he talked about 57 state visits, Republicans thought he meant 57 states, then he's doing pretty good.
Damn right! That's better than 650 million states.

No The Donald is correct, if you have No Borders period, then 650 million people could walk into whatever your former nation is, because without a Border you have no nation anymore, all nations just blend into each other in vanilla fashion.
Who wants to come to a country filled with ignorant and dangerous rednecks?

redneck_special_forces.jpg

You mean besides the millions of Mexicans and south and central Americans who are already here illegally?
More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

Hysterically inaccurate....thanks for the laugh.
Because clearly, you know more than PEW Research.

Yes. I recognize BS when I see it.

So vote for her.
I did! Four times now, and counting. I'm going back tomorrow!

View attachment 96000

False.

upload_2016-10-30_23-58-14.png

Or do you think Trump is so stupid, he believes there are only 350,000 people in America?

View attachment 96000

False.

View attachment 96014

Or do you think Trump is so stupid, he believes there are only 350,000 people in America?
Trump IS THAT STUPID AND SO AM I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VOTE VAGINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 96000

Yeah - he didn't misstate shit.

View attachment 96000

Yeah - he didn't misstate shit.
KEWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VOTE VAGINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 96000

Misstates?

Trump Lies – Exposing the many lies of Donald J. Trump

Fantastic lists of all of Trump's lies, daily, from the Toronto Star reporter Daniel Dale.

#TrumpCheck

Donald Trump Quick Facts | Fact Check | Toronto Star

Forum List

Back