7 mos. of GOP and Senate Majority....what have they done?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I knew it, I knew it, I knew and I blogged about it.....look me up. 7 mos. and I can't think of one single thing these lying bastards who promised the mindless fools who gave them a majority, not one thing, they've done thus far. So to the mindless who constantly undermines their intelligence by voting the GOP ticket....I'll say it again...the only way a conservative can ever win an election, is to scare the hell out of ignorant whites and once in office...THEY DON'T DO A DAMN THING FOR YOU, BUT OCCUPY A OFFICE.

But to their racist supporters, as long as its a conservative and preferably white, they're okay with them doing nothing...typical american ideology!!

"Do? No one ever said we had to do anything?!"

"Vote for us because there's a ****** in the White House! rabble rabble rabble!"

What I figured anyway. :)

• Banned
"Do? No one ever said we had to do anything?!"

"Vote for us because there's a ****** in the White House! rabble rabble rabble!"

What I figured anyway. :)

Exactly my point. GOP supporters we all up in arms, all happy and triumphant and knew in their mindless guts, the only reason they voted for these fools was to make sure Obama would get a stale mate last two years...while the country despite their attempts is moving steadfast forward with good things....without the GOP!!

Hard to get anything done with Bottleneck Reid blocking most legislation.

But then, he's been doing that for years, hasnt' he?

I knew it, I knew it, I knew and I blogged about it.....look me up. 7 mos. and I can't think of one single thing these lying bastards who promised the mindless fools who gave them a majority, not one thing, they've done thus far. So to the mindless who constantly undermines their intelligence by voting the GOP ticket....I'll say it again...the only way a conservative can ever win an election, is to scare the hell out of ignorant whites and once in office...THEY DON'T DO A DAMN THING FOR YOU, BUT OCCUPY A OFFICE.

But to their racist supporters, as long as its a conservative and preferably white, they're okay with them doing nothing...typical american ideology!!
The name of the game for a CONservative is to maintain the status quo.

Lets not play these silly games

DIDN'T THEY already tell us OBAMA has been KICKING all our asses

so we need threads asking everyone to bow down and kiss the ground the Democrats walks on. and if you don't. you'll probably be thrown in jail soon for it

They just helped your guy ship more jobs over seas, what's your problem.....you wantedbi partisanship now you have it

They are all set to repeal Obamacare, pass an antigay marriage amendment, balance the budget, ban abortion and impeach Obama

Just give them a little more time

Forum List

Back