The Best Trump Ad

Nervous? You should be.

Nah. We want democrats comfortable believing in Trump’s guaranteed defeat. If they know Trump will lose they are less likely to vote. We want Trump supporters to be the nervous one. Don’t take part in screwing this up.

I know the Bible says not to vote for Trump but I voted for him in 2020. I won’t vote for him in 2024 but I would like to see him win. It would be hilarious as xrtmjhtz*.

*xrtmjhtz is my invented cuss word.

Nah. We want democrats comfortable believing in Trump’s guaranteed defeat. If they know Trump will lose they are less likely to vote. We want Trump supporters to be the nervous one. Don’t take part in screwing this up.

I know the Bible says not to vote for Trump but I voted for him in 2020. I won’t vote for him in 2024 but I would like to see him win. It would be hilarious as xrtmjhtz*.

*xrtmjhtz is my invented cuss word.

What do you mean that the Bible says not to vote for Trump?

In the book of Timothy the Bible requires that we audit leaders who have first proved themselves as a ruler of their own home. Trump has been divorced. Neither Hillary or Biden were divorced so they were both better qualified than Trump on that basis alone. I’ll quote the verses here in a second.

This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.

A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;

One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;

(For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.

Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

1 Timothy 3:1-7 KJV

Oh well to be perfectly honest with you I don't care if Trump had joined the MAFIA, he truly is the greatest choice to lead our nation right now.

Oh well to be perfectly honest with you I don't care if Trump had joined the MAFIA, he truly is the greatest choice to lead our nation right now.

He could shoot someone publicly on 5th Avenue and wouldn’t lose a single supporter.

What scares me is that Hitler was a German’s German. Trump is an American’s American. Everything about Trump is American as it gets. There is no balance. He isn’t watered down at all. Is he too strong for us to handle?

What scares me is that Hitler was a German’s German. Trump is an American’s American. Everything about Trump is American as it gets. There is no balance. He isn’t watered down at all. Is he too strong for us to handle?

I don't think so, but I could be wrong. Also with the MAFIA comment I was sort of exaggerating a tad. 😆

Forum List

Back