The best explanation for the Tuscon shooting.

I see that you decided to participate in the thread after I shamed you into it.

Blow me coward. You're the fucking moron.
you didnt "shame" me into anything you moron

btw, moron, i'm not your type
go ask your boy friend for your blow jobs

Naw.....anyone who is cowardly enough to do what you do (again since we've been through this before) IS the type to pucker up and get on your knees.

Like I said to you on 12-11-10........

"AWWWW....DiveCon, the little fucking crybaby, just negged me because he couldn't defend his post and got mad.

When are you going to learn that I don't give two shits for what you do with points? Don't you know what you can do with your points?"

So again......Blow me moron.
what "post" couldnt i defend, dipshit
:lol:
you are fucking PATHETIC
whining about a neg rep

Why speculate? Let's ask the VICTIM............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tTDiZZYCAs

Class dismissed.
Are you morons ever going to even attempt to prove Laughner ever saw any of the hateful rhetoric you condemn when it comes from the right, but excuse when it comes from the left?

Sheesh, why am I asking you? You've been programmed to believe it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...hateful-rhetoric-here-is-why.html#post3209058

You forgot other hateful rhetoric
An over site, I'm sure....
:eusa_whistle:

In September 2009, Bill Sparkman, a federal U.S. Census worker, was found dead in a secluded rural Kentucky cemetery with the word “Fed” scrawled on his chest with a rope around his neck. The Atlantic Monthly’s Andrew Sullivan rushed to indict “Southern populist terrorism, whipped up by the GOP and its Fox and talk radio cohorts” in an online magazine post titled “No Suicide,” which decried the “Kentucky lynching.” Liberal author Richard Benjamin blamed “anti-government” bile. New York magazine fingered conservative talk radio giant Rush Limbaugh, “conservative media personalities, websites, and even members of Congress.” So, who killed Bill Sparkman? Bill Sparkman. He killed himself and deliberately manufactured a hate crime hoax as part of an insurance scam to benefit his surviving son.

Also

In June 2009, a depraved, elderly anti-Semite named James von Brunn gunned down a security guard at the Holocaust Museum in D.C. Washington Post blogger Greg Sargent and lefty Center for American Progress think-tank fellow Matthew Yglesias immediately invoked the Obama administration’s report on right-wing extremism, leading to a wider chorus of condemnations against the Tea Party, talk radio, and the entire GOP. The truth? Von Brunn was an unstable, equal-opportunity hater and 9/11 Truther conspiracy loon who bashed Jews and Christians, George W. Bush and Fox News, and had also threatened the conservative Weekly Standard magazine.

Also

In late August 2009, as lawmakers faced citizen revolts at health care town halls nationwide, the Colorado Democratic Party decried a window-smashing vandalism attack at its Denver headquarters. The state party chair, Pat Waak, singled out Tea Party activists and blamed “people opposed to health care” for the attack. The perpetrator, Maurice Schwenkler, turned out to be a far Left transgender activist/single-payer anarchist who had worked for a labor union-tied political committee and canvassed for a Democrat candidate.

Also

In February 2010, ticking time-bomb professor Amy Bishop gunned down three of her colleagues at University of Alabama-Huntsville and suicide pilot Joseph Andrew Stack flew a stolen small plane into an Austin, Texas, office complex that contained an Internal Revenue Service office. Mainstream journalists from Washington Post columnist Jonathan Capehart to Time magazine reporter Hilary Hylton leaped forward to tie the crimes to Tea Party rhetoric. Never mind that Bishop was an Obama-worshiping academic with a lifelong history of violence or that Stack was another Bush-hater outraged about everything from George W. Bush to the American medical system to the evils of capitalism to the city of Austin, the Catholic Church, and airlines.

Too bad for the Left the majority of Americans did not buy into these stories, especially the current one. They saw it for what it was

A shooting by a crazy individual and a poor attempt by the Left to exploit the tragic death of a child

Don't worry, I'm sure there will be some other event the Left can try these kinds of lies (history says you guys just can't a help it)

Last edited:
Yes. He lived in a vacuum tube. Suddenly..it burst. And the first thing that came to his mind was to randomly kill a Democratic Representative he never ever saw before because he was never exposed to politics.

Case solved! Remarkable.

How do you do it Holmes?
did you know she used to be a Republican?

I could care less if she was a Whig.

Saying this was not a "political" act of violence is ignorant.

The kid may have had his own whacked out brand of politics..but this was definitely an attack on the government.

Loughner is nuts...read his posts about NASA faking manned shuttle missions.

Both Rep. Giffords Husband and Brother-in-law are Shuttle Astronauts.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...hners-posts-and-threads-above-top-secret.html

I'm not saying that's what happened, but it could be...we don't know.

If we don't know, then it may not be political.
We don't know.
Hence, it may not be political.
(That's scary, it actual works....sometimes :tinfoil:)

Read his posts, then tell me you are certain it's political.

Yes. He lived in a vacuum tube. Suddenly..it burst. And the first thing that came to his mind was to randomly kill a Democratic Representative he never ever saw before because he was never exposed to politics.

Case solved! Remarkable.

How do you do it Holmes?

The kid may have had his own whacked out brand of politics..but this was definitely an attack on the government.

Too bad for you the majority of Americans don't believe it was political.

No matter how much you say the falsehood, truths do not cease to exist because you ignore them

But hey, it is your story and you can tell it anyway you want.

The Left always wants to rewrite history, mostly because so little favors it.

Prime example of this

Eyeblast.tv
Here is the video, where MSNBC touts carrying the dream forward with snippets from presidents Kennedy, Johnson, Carter, Clinton and Obama. Video clips from presidents Ford, Reagan, Bush 41, and Bush 43 are not used since – obviously – they don’t promote the dream.

No doubt, MSNBC is a favorite of yours and you must get your news from them, since it is almost always wrong.

"Lean forward" indeed!

They just forget to mention "grab your ankles"

Last edited:

Loughner is nuts...read his posts about NASA faking manned shuttle missions.

Both Rep. Giffords Husband and Brother-in-law are Shuttle Astronauts.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...hners-posts-and-threads-above-top-secret.html

I'm not saying that's what happened, but it could be...we don't know.

If we don't know, then it may not be political.
We don't know.
Hence, it may not be political.
(That's scary, it actual works....sometimes :tinfoil:)

Read his posts, then tell me you are certain it's political.

Well indeed. but of course using your "level" of logic, it could have been anything, even Papa Obama words setting him off

If the media really wants to improve the “caustic political climate” they may want to start at the White House.

Indeed, to quote you "I'm not saying that's what happened, but it could be...we don't know."

Gateway:

(Townhall) The media and democrats want us to focus on the nation’s “caustic political climate” after the tragedy yesterday. Maybe they should start with President Obama.
He may be the worst offender.
** Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
** Obama to His Followers: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCMDur9CDZ4"]“Get in Their Faces!”[/ame]
** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”
** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“
** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”
** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”
** Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.”
** Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”

Last edited:
you didnt "shame" me into anything you moron

btw, moron, i'm not your type
go ask your boy friend for your blow jobs

Naw.....anyone who is cowardly enough to do what you do (again since we've been through this before) IS the type to pucker up and get on your knees.

"AWWWW....DiveCon, the little fucking crybaby, just negged me because he couldn't defend his post and got mad.

When are you going to learn that I don't give two shits for what you do with points? Don't you know what you can do with your points?"

you are fucking PATHETIC
whining about a neg rep

You'd have to look at why my quote on 12-11-10 was posted in the first place.

Remember, you failed to post in this thread until I shamed you and forced you to.

And I don't hide behind neg reps like cowards do. I just get in YOUR FACE and confront you openly.

Ok now.....open a little wider........

:suck:

Ahhhhh.....that's it.

you are fucking PATHETIC
whining about a neg rep

Remember, you failed to post in this thread until I shamed you and forced you to.

And I don't hide behind neg reps like cowards do. I just get in YOUR FACE and confront you openly.

Ahhhhh.....that's it.
again, you whine like a stuck pig of a neg rep
LOL

you are fucking PATHETIC
whining about a neg rep

Ahhhhh.....that's it.
LOL

I don't care about neg reps except that they're cowardly, like you. And I will get in your face every time you resort to cowardly actions (much like I did in December).

And every time I will expose your cowardliness and force you out in the open like I did in this thread.

Ok now.....balls deep. Ahhh........

Ahhhhh.....that's it.
LOL

I don't care about neg reps except that they're cowardly, like you. And I will get in your face every time you resort to cowardly actions (much like I did in December).

And every time I will expose your cowardliness and force you out in the open like I did in this thread.

yeah, you dont care so much its all your posting about

LOL

yeah, you dont care so much its all your posting about

And you didn't post at all until I shamed you into it and forced your cowardly hand.

No doubt the assassin was nuts.

However his motive was obviously political.

Unless you subscribe to the theory that he didn't KNOW who he was shooting.

And that theory more than fails the smell test, folks.

This nutter was a nutter to be sure.

But he was a POLTICAL nutter, to be sure, also.

No doubt the assassin was nuts.

However his motive was obviously political.

Unless you subscribe to the theory that he didn't KNOW who he was shooting.

And that theory more than fails the smell test, folks.

This nutter was a nutter to be sure.

But he was a POLTICAL nutter, to be sure, also.

Prove his politics.......I am really getting sick of shit like this. The fucking nut is just a nut and using it to cast aspersions on anything else is just plain ignorant.

• Sarah Palin. In a Jan. 12, 2011, video statement, Palin responded to criticism of her political action committee's decision during the 2010 campaign to mark Giffords' district on a map with what appeared to be the crosshairs of a gun sight. She noted that she has publicly condemned violence.

"As I said while campaigning for others last March in Arizona during a very heated primary race, 'We know violence isn't the answer. When we "take up our arms", we're talking about our vote.' Yes, our debates are full of passion, but we settle our political differences respectfully at the ballot box – as we did just two months ago, and as our Republic enables us to do again in the next election, and the next," Palin said.

We found that she did indeed say that during a campaign stop with Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., in Tucson [in March 2010]. So we rated her statement True.
PolitiFact | Fact-checking claims about guns and violence

Oopps.
*fweeeeet* Flag on the play. Illegal use of facts in the Arizona shooting discussion. Ten yard penalty.

Sooo...you're not going to try to prove Laughner saw any hateful rightwing rhetoric. Got it.

Case solved! Remarkable.

How do you do it Holmes?
So...all you've got is "Laughner was influenced by inflammatory right-wing rhetoric because we really really really really want it to be true!"

How do you think that would hold up in court, Perry Mason?

Are you morons ever going to even attempt to prove Laughner ever saw any of the hateful rhetoric you condemn when it comes from the right, but excuse when it comes from the left?

Sheesh, why am I asking you? You've been programmed to believe it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...hateful-rhetoric-here-is-why.html#post3209058

In September 2009, Bill Sparkman, a federal U.S. Census worker, was found dead in a secluded rural Kentucky cemetery with the word “Fed” scrawled on his chest with a rope around his neck. The Atlantic Monthly’s Andrew Sullivan rushed to indict “Southern populist terrorism, whipped up by the GOP and its Fox and talk radio cohorts” in an online magazine post titled “No Suicide,” which decried the “Kentucky lynching.” Liberal author Richard Benjamin blamed “anti-government” bile. New York magazine fingered conservative talk radio giant Rush Limbaugh, “conservative media personalities, websites, and even members of Congress.” So, who killed Bill Sparkman? Bill Sparkman. He killed himself and deliberately manufactured a hate crime hoax as part of an insurance scam to benefit his surviving son.

Also

In June 2009, a depraved, elderly anti-Semite named James von Brunn gunned down a security guard at the Holocaust Museum in D.C. Washington Post blogger Greg Sargent and lefty Center for American Progress think-tank fellow Matthew Yglesias immediately invoked the Obama administration’s report on right-wing extremism, leading to a wider chorus of condemnations against the Tea Party, talk radio, and the entire GOP. The truth? Von Brunn was an unstable, equal-opportunity hater and 9/11 Truther conspiracy loon who bashed Jews and Christians, George W. Bush and Fox News, and had also threatened the conservative Weekly Standard magazine.

Also

In late August 2009, as lawmakers faced citizen revolts at health care town halls nationwide, the Colorado Democratic Party decried a window-smashing vandalism attack at its Denver headquarters. The state party chair, Pat Waak, singled out Tea Party activists and blamed “people opposed to health care” for the attack. The perpetrator, Maurice Schwenkler, turned out to be a far Left transgender activist/single-payer anarchist who had worked for a labor union-tied political committee and canvassed for a Democrat candidate.

Also

In February 2010, ticking time-bomb professor Amy Bishop gunned down three of her colleagues at University of Alabama-Huntsville and suicide pilot Joseph Andrew Stack flew a stolen small plane into an Austin, Texas, office complex that contained an Internal Revenue Service office. Mainstream journalists from Washington Post columnist Jonathan Capehart to Time magazine reporter Hilary Hylton leaped forward to tie the crimes to Tea Party rhetoric. Never mind that Bishop was an Obama-worshiping academic with a lifelong history of violence or that Stack was another Bush-hater outraged about everything from George W. Bush to the American medical system to the evils of capitalism to the city of Austin, the Catholic Church, and airlines.

Too bad for the Left the majority of Americans did not buy into these stories, especially the current one. They saw it for what it was

A shooting by a crazy individual and a poor attempt by the Left to exploit the tragic death of a child

Don't worry, I'm sure there will be some other event the Left can try these kinds of lies (history says you guys just can't a help it)
Haven't you heard, Neo? The only quotes that count are the ones from Palin, Beck, and Rush.

Or so the leftists keep spinning.

Also

Also

Also

Haven't you heard, Neo? The only quotes that count are the ones from Palin, Beck, and Rush.

Or so the leftists keep spinning.

I hear you

Did you see Loughner' video that got him kicked out college?

From the LA Times:
A YouTube video that prompted the suspension of Tucson shooting suspect Jared Lee Loughner in September was released Friday by officials at Pima Community College and included rambling statements such as "We are examining the torture of students" and "This is genocide in America."
YouTube video created by Jared Lee Loughner calling Pima Community College a "genocide school" -- latimes.com

As the polls are showing no one is buying the fake news line from the Left and the MSM on this one....

No doubt after people saw what a "bag of goods" the MSM and Democrats sold them on Papa Obama, they find it hard to believe anything they say now.

Last edited:
Then you've someone like Divecon who thinks he's doing something by giving me a neg rep for my last post (like I give two shits). :lol:

But he ain't got the sack to participate in the thread. :clap2:

What a fucking coward.

Someone who keeps running away from this question probably shouldn't be tossing about the word "coward".
i just love it when morons squeal like a stuck pig fom a neg rep
LOL
but then claim reps mean nothing to them

I hear you

Did you see Loughner' video that got him kicked out college?

From the LA Times:
A YouTube video that prompted the suspension of Tucson shooting suspect Jared Lee Loughner in September was released Friday by officials at Pima Community College and included rambling statements such as "We are examining the torture of students" and "This is genocide in America."
YouTube video created by Jared Lee Loughner calling Pima Community College a "genocide school" -- latimes.com

As the polls are showing no one is buying the fake news line from the Left and the MSM on this one....

No doubt after people saw what a "bag of goods" the MSM and Democrats sold them on Papa Obama, they find it hard to believe anything they say now.
Laughner will admit he's a Glenn Beck fan in 24 business hours.

Forum List

Back