The best explanation for the Tuscon shooting.

Then you've someone like Divecon who thinks he's doing something by giving me a neg rep for my last post (like I give two shits). :lol:

But he ain't got the sack to participate in the thread. :clap2:

What a fucking coward.

Someone who keeps running away from this question probably shouldn't be tossing about the word "coward".
i just love it when morons squeal like a stuck pig fom a neg rep
LOL
but then claim reps mean nothing to them
Well, that's what flaming hypocrisy does to a guy. :lol:

Then you've someone like Divecon who thinks he's doing something by giving me a neg rep for my last post (like I give two shits). :lol:

But he ain't got the sack to participate in the thread. :clap2:

What a fucking coward.

You fucking crybaby, divecon's neg rep was perfectly appropriate for shitting up a good thread with your gayness .........

Why speculate? Let's ask the VICTIM............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tTDiZZYCAs

Class dismissed.

She got the idea from Mitchell so according to your logic, the Dems are to blame.

In 2006 with all the terrible shootings that have occurred, a politician who claims to be responsible and wants your vote thinks this ad is responsible.

JDHcrosshairs_small.jpg

There is wrong and then there is wrong. Political ads are as negative as ever; however, this one crosses the line beyond words. Democrat Harry Mitchell’s latest ad against Arizona US Rep. J.D. Hayworth depicts Hayworth in the cross-hairs of a rifles scope. WTF is Harry Mitchell thinking? This is not a political paid for ad by some independent action group. This is a paid ad by Mitchell’s campaign. Could you imagine the hue & cry throughout the land if a Republican ever did and ad like this against a Democrat?

The DC sniper gripped the Washington, DC area for months. Charles Carl Roberts just gunned down 5 Amish school girls. Somehow “Dirty” Harry Mitchell thinks it OK to show a picture of his opponent through the scope of a rifle in a political ad. Seems to me that it would be this type of poor judgment that would discredit Mitchell from being elected.

Harry Mitchell, you need to take this ad down and publically apologize to Rep. Hayworth and his family. You should be ashamed of yourself to think that this is acceptable behavior.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/10/05...guns-cross-hairs-think-this-crosses-the-line/

You've got squat . . . no proof that right (or left) wing talk/rhetoric/violent political imagery was the cause of his rampage.

You're dismissed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how the Republicans always say, "But some Democrat did it first". They sink lower and lower because "someone else did it first". Of course, they have no ideas themselves, because "someone else did it first".

Funny how the Republicans always say, "But some Democrat did it first". They sink lower and lower because "someone else did it first". Of course, they have no ideas themselves, because "someone else did it first".

Translation: if the left does it, it's ok.

dipshit, every politician uses military terminology in the "campaigns"

Again, zero evidence the shooter even knows the name Sarah Palin, but lets not let that stop politicians and law enforcement officers from the left to say so. :cuckoo:

...says the useful idiot who never had an opinion that wasn't handed to him.

Funny how the Democrats can't seem to understand...

"It's the hypocrisy stupid"

I really don't believe Papa Obama, Palin, or anyone else for that matter is liable here, except for the crazy killer.

But, if the Left and the MSM insists on pushing their flawed logic then it is only correct to point it out to them.

Really, when you think about it

Ted Kennedy's car killed more people than Talk Radio

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
"We speak with Tucson shooting survivor Eric Fuller. A 63-year-old disabled veteran, Fuller had campaigned for Arizona Democrat Rep. Gabrielle Giffords in her reelection campaign and was at the supermarket in Tucson on Saturday to meet with her. He was shot in the knee and also wounded in the back.

"It looks like Palin, Beck, Sharron Angle and the rest got their first target," Fuller says. "Their wish for Second Amendment activism has been fulfilled."

"We speak with Tucson shooting survivor Eric Fuller. A 63-year-old disabled veteran, Fuller had campaigned for Arizona Democrat Rep. Gabrielle Giffords in her reelection campaign and was at the supermarket in Tucson on Saturday to meet with her. He was shot in the knee and also wounded in the back.

"It looks like Palin, Beck, Sharron Angle and the rest got their first target," Fuller says. "Their wish for Second Amendment activism has been fulfilled."

A muslim gunman screams out "allah ahkbar" as he shoots people, but lets not rush to judgement ! But in this case, without a shred of anything, it's Sarah Palin's fault !

You kooks would be laughable if you weren't so dishonest ......

In 2001 Gabrielle Giffords made a visit to Israel and called the trip a turning point in her life. During that same year 103 Palestinian children lost their lives at the hands of Israeli forces, and 31 of those children perished from head shots.

In the last ten years the IDF has killed at least 255 Palestinian children using head shots.

In 2009 the UK Telegraph asked a Sinai physician if he noticed any pattern to these shootings:

"“I can't precisely decide whether these children are being shot at as a target, but in some cases the bullet comes from the front of the head and goes towards the back, so I think the gun has been directly pointed at the child."

If the only victim of the Tuscon shootings had been a congressperson fully complicit in supporting Israeli war crimes like shooting children in the head, the concept of karma would be simple.

Nine year-old Christina Taylor Green's tragic demise makes it more complex.

However, "(i)t is equally tragic to read of nine-year-old Akaber, killed by Israeli gunfire to her head while riding in her uncle’s car to get medical stitches removed, and of the 29 other nine-year-olds killed by Israeli forces in the past decade, eight of them by Israeli gunfire to the head.

Alison Weir: Shot in the Head

Because he was shot.....that makes him an authority on why it happened? :lol:

View attachment 12629

Funny how his "hero" of the Left is being locked up for observation

Fuller is facing misdemeanor charges for making a threat and disorderly conduct. He is also being involuntarily committed.

KTAR.com - Tucson shooting victim arrested on television show

"involuntarily committed"

That's strange .....

20 Percent Of Americans Suffer From Mental Illness

and

20 percent Of Americans identify as Liberal

Funny how that works...

The complete and total destruction of public mental health services starting in the 80s combined with the 30+ magazine clip combined with the glorification of guns and the demonization of government.

The rest you may ignore.

The complete and total destruction of public mental health services starting in the 80s combined with the 30+ magazine clip combined with the glorification of guns and the demonization of government.

The rest you may ignore.

Yes indeed !

I highly recommend that all liberals continue to wear their "tin-foil" hats to protect
them from the evil thought rays originating from Sarah Palin, Beck, Rush and Tea Party members.

No doubt we have some of the 20 percent crowd here tonight

Last edited:

The rest you may ignore.
Of course. If magazine capacity were limited to 20 rounds, the shooting would never have occurred.

The rest you may ignore.
Of course. If magazine capacity were limited to 20 rounds, the shooting would never have occurred.

Actually, the if liberals would just keep their "tin-foil" hats on then tragic events would not happen
:lol:

Forum List

Back