The best explanation for the Tuscon shooting.

Why speculate? Let's ask the VICTIM............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tTDiZZYCAs

Class dismissed.

Why must dumbass liberals presist with the bullshit beat a dead fucking mule? How can something affect a person if they did not know it exsisted?

Heres an example. do you think that Sarah Palin map of so call rifle targets had any effect on a teenager in Pagnag China ?

Last edited:
• Sarah Palin. When we "take up our arms", we're talking about our vote.'

What kind of stupid does it take to believe this?

Arms = votes?

LOL!!!!!!

Palin is as dishonest as she is mean and dumb. :eusa_whistle:

What is stupid is saying "Palin's words mean everything" out of one side of your mouth while saying "THESE words mean nothing" out of the other. :eusa_whistle:

Unfortunately this 22yr old kid was just Plain Ole' Crazy.
It is ridiculous to think that seeing a map of Sarah Palins or hearing Rush Limbaugh on the radio had anything to do with the shooting. A 22 yr old is not paying attention to talk radio. He was more likely to be into violent video games & listening to really Shitty music on the ipod as most young guys are. Of all the crap that kids are exposed to these days do you really think he was influenced enough just by hearing something on talk radio. I seriously doubt it.
He is Crazy!!!! Living in fluid dream worlds. You cannot make sense of the senseless ~

In 2007 he had gone to see Gifford. He asked her a question and he didn't like the answer she gave him. He becomes fixated on her rejection of his question because he's crazy. She was probably freaked out by this nutjob. He may have even stalked her. That's why she's been so creeped out and worried about the heated political "rhetoric". He goes off the deep end shooting up the place. The left leaning sherrif goes out spewing his Opinion trying to make this all about politics to cover his neglegent ass.

And the left wing media goes crazy about the sherrifs OPINION ~~

There is not a single shread of evidence that it had anything to do with politics ~

Politics was the sherrifs OPINION ~~~~

Unfortunately the young man was just Plain Ole' Crazy............

There is not a single shread of evidence that it had anything to do with politics ~

I guess we could apply the same reasoning to Lee Harvey Oswald and John Wilkes Booth and arrive at the same conclusion as you did?

If she was involved in a love triangle or illegal scheme with that nutcase then I would agree that you have a point. But absent that the only thing left is it's politically motivated.

I guess we could apply the same reasoning to Lee Harvey Oswald and John Wilkes Booth and arrive at the same conclusion as you did?

If she was involved in a love triangle or illegal scheme with that nutcase then I would agree that you have a point. But absent that the only thing left is it's politically motivated.
and that makes zero sense

No we could apply the same reasoning to Lee Harvey Oswald and John Wilkes Booth
and arrive at the same conclusion because they were NOT Insane and he IS :cuckoo:

Then raise your IQ. BluesMistress understood it.

Someone who keeps running away from this question probably shouldn't be tossing about the word "coward".
i just love it when morons squeal like a stuck pig fom a neg rep
LOL
but then claim reps mean nothing to them
Well, that's what flaming hypocrisy does to a guy. :lol:

Wow. That hurts coming from someone who slams the government, yet is 100% dependent on that same government to take care of all of his needs. :eusa_whistle:

Then raise your IQ. BluesMistress understood it.
i have a feeling my IQ is higher than yours
but do continue to prove how low yours actually is

Yes, because politicians aren't public figures and quasi-celebrities who might be subject to lunatic stalkers, or anything. Never mind that even ordinary people can be stalker victims. We all know that NOTHING bad ever happens to politicians that isn't politically motivated.

If her house had been robbed, you'd be telling us THAT was politically motivated, too.

Yes, because politicians aren't public figures and quasi-celebrities who might be subject to lunatic stalkers, or anything. Never mind that even ordinary people can be stalker victims. We all know that NOTHING bad ever happens to politicians that isn't politically motivated.

If her house had been robbed, you'd be telling us THAT was politically motivated, too.

No....but she wasn't robbed.

When you are talking about an assasination attempt (which is what it was) it is almost always about their beliefs. There may be an occasional one who will do it to be famous (Mark Chapman, John Hinkley come to mind) but they are few.

As for your comparison between the shooter and other assasins I would reply that ALL assasins are crazy. :cuckoo:

Bottom line? He's alive so let's just see what he says.

Crazy?"

Yeah no doubt.

Politically crazy, too.

Hence his choice of victim.

Would that mean the fort hood shooter was a muslim terrorist hense his choice of victims?

The AZ shooter was crazy and so has been the Left and MSM's reaction.

This whole reaction by the Left and the MSM over the last few days has been of the "tin-foil" hat variety.

In connection with the their "Palin Derangement Syndrome"
this has really brought out the "loonies' and the worst from the Left, as evidenced even by their postings.

For example of more Left loonies see:

Tucson Shooting Victim Arrested at Town Hall Meeting

Even liberal NYT's columnist blasts Left for “witch hunt” after Tucson shooting
It’s not Ross Douthat or David Brooks, either, but Charles Blow — the same writer who once called black Tea Party activists a “political minstrel show.” Blow admits that the temptation to lay the blame for the shootings in Tucson on the Right was strong, but that in doing so, and in insisting on sticking with the attacks after all the evidence showed that the shooter was an apolitical lunatic, the Left have adopted an “any means necessary” approach that will destroy their credibility

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I BEG of you my comrades, DO NOT TAKE OFF YOUR TIN FOIL HAT!

If you do then Sarah Palin or Tea Party People will get into your head and cause you to do horrible things and provoke you to do violence.
:eusa_whistle:
-------------------------------------------------------------

When you get down to it, this has been the lame argument by the Left and the MSM for the last few days.

The US majority is not buying it and even some on the Left are starting to pull away from their loony, radical members on the Left.
You see some of the more rational Left here, trying to move the "goal posts"; change the subject matter or back peddle to a different issue-
because they know it's a losing line of argument and makes them look nutty.

One has to wonder how many of these fringe Leftists are "911 Truthers" as well ?

Last edited:
You know what I find amusing Neotrotsky?

How often people on the right start complaining about what the left thinks even before the left says anything.

By your standards I assume I must look like a leftie.

But it really never occurred to me (or anybody I know with similar political; views) that Shara was directly responsible for this event.

And I also don't see much evidence to support that theory coming from people on this board who are also leaning left, either.

OTOH I see plenty of right wingers telling us that what they think we think is wrong.

If those people were capable of knowing what we think?

They wouldn't be right wingers.

You know what I find amusing Neotrotsky?

How often people on the right start complaining about what the left thinks even before the left says anything.

By your standards I assume I must look like a leftie.

But it really never occurred to me (or anybody I know with similar political; views) that Shara was directly responsible for this event.

And I also don't see much evidence to support that theory coming from people on this board who are also leaning left, either.

OTOH I see plenty of right wingers telling us that what they think we think is wrong.

If those people were capable of knowing what we think?

They wouldn't be right wingers.

When did I say anything about Sharia?

You may be confused a little; but, it is early Sunday morning and you may not have had your first cup of coffee.
:eusa_angel:

"By your standards I assume I must look like a leftie."

To be honest, I would have to review all your posts to make a better decision.
However, your terminology of "leaning left" and "right wingers", does seem to point in a general direction.
If you are just the "garden" variety type of Leftist (liberal) or one of the more radical Leftist loonies then I would have to do further review.

But let us not turn this into a "me" issue'; lets stay focused on the real issue

The Left and the MSM's reaction to these tragic events was overdone.

People are seeing it for what was...
A cheap political ploy to exploit the tragic death of a young girl to their advantage.

This is almost as bad when the Left tried to use a poor kid with Down Syndrome against their mother....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back