The best argument for keeping the death penalty

Not for death penalty under this nations leadership for past 60 years. Maybe not for it at all.

I can understand your anger though. But one innocent dying would counter any quilty,imo.

Capital punishment is the prime example of Big Government run amok. How can any freedom-loving American abide uniformed government employees ritualistically killing a restrained prisoner?

Ummmm, you know he's not being charged for murder as part of a plea deal , right ?

A little thing we like to call "white privlage " .

Ummmm, you know he's not being charged for murder as part of a plea deal , right ?

He's already behind bars, and should be there the rest of his life.

Should he get out for some reason, they can then try him for the murder

Now if only you could spell it.

But seriously, blacks (negroes) plea bargain all the time.

Now if only you could spell it.

But seriously, blacks (negroes) plea bargain all the time.

They also get the DP a lot more .

Also. How do you reset the spellcheck ? The one I have is weird . It learns mispellings and keeps them. It's terrible !

Not for death penalty under this nations leadership for past 60 years. Maybe not for it at all.

I can understand your anger though. But one innocent dying would counter any quilty,imo.

Typical Leftist Kumbaya attitude :rolleyes-41:

Leftists would have liked Ted Bundy and John Gacy not executed.

No but would like to have had them locked up for life. Too many things can go wrong in court and too many innocents have died to risk it.

I think people have a way of dening reality when it benefits them. And lawyers are some of the worst at this.

To me, if the guy is put in there with the lifers, the death sentence won't be necessary because the lifers would only do the favor for us.

God bless you and the boy's always!!!

Holly

Capital punishment is the prime example of Big Government run amok. How can any freedom-loving American abide uniformed government employees ritualistically killing a restrained prisoner?

The guy in the link. No government employee needed, i would gladly volunteer

The United States needs to join the rest of the civilized world by evolving beyond executions. Any third world despot can kill its own citizens, but evolved countries are above such barbaric, antiquated, and utterly unnecessary practices.

The United States needs to join the rest of the civilized world by evolving beyond executions. Any third world despot can kill its own citizens, but evolved countries are above such barbaric, antiquated, and utterly unnecessary practices.

Sure, I'd agree to a completely different route:

Tattoo the words "Child Rapist", "Child Murderer" on his forehead and set him free after spending 10 years in the general population of prison.

Tattoo the words "Child Rapist", "Child Murderer" on his forehead and set him free after spending 10 years in the general population of prison.
I disagree. While I oppose capital punishment, I do believe some crimes should be dealt with harshly. I think kid diddlers should be locked up forever based on the many studies showing high recidivism rate among child sex abusers. There should be no sex offender registry because these creeps should never again be given opportunity to endanger children.

I disagree. While I oppose capital punishment, I do believe some crimes should be dealt with harshly. I think kid diddlers should be locked up forever based on the many studies showing high recidivism rate among child sex abusers. There should be no sex offender registry because these creeps should never again be given opportunity to endanger children.

I would agree if he were indeed a human

Society has a right and a duty to rid itself of Monsters.

I would agree if he were indeed a human

Society has a right and a duty to rid itself of Monsters.
That's why God invented prison.

Sure, put him in a place where he has people who can't possibly escape his evil and/or learn from it.

That's obviously a great idea!

Forum List

Back