The benny hinn scam

What is a fishman? Is that like "I now pronounce you fishman and fishwife?"
Ironically not to far off....
Dagon is the fishman god seen in Mitre hats (fishead hats),scales designed in their robes and Popes fishman god ring.
Baal was the son of Dagon, he replaced his father when people lost interest in this fishman and turned to
harvest and seeds scams, Baals son was the
morning star who in Canaanite rites needed to die (dying god mythology) to surpass his father on the throne, once again a mere mask new name for the same mythology, hence the term father and son are one.
In Rev 22:16 they admit they are selling Baal
worship through his fallen son the morning star. The Baal cross is
used throughout Christianity as well as the harvest seeds scam. They even borrowed his Dec 25th birthday and many stories.

Ishtar (easter) mythology has her son being the morning star (a giant fish) who fell to earth hatched out of a giant egg.
ISIS IS THE Egyptian version of Ishtar and is the wife of Baal.
Ironically the gospel of truth scrolls in the dead sea scroll said the original trinity was father -mother- son
Here we see Baal is the father- Ishtar the mother- Jesus the son who's really Baal made Into a Jeeish figure to lure Jews into Baal worship and taxes (tithes to Rome).

The Hebrew Bible for one and I gave you the search terms to research it yourself.
You made ugly attacks on non-Jews. I gave you a chance to provide evidence for your attacks. You failed. Therefore you can now be dismissed as an ignorant clown. You have exposed yourself as a ridiculous bigot.

Last edited:
Thunderbird you are deflecting your behavior and displacing blame sorry if I frustrate you but all you proved is anytime someone calls out your affiliation scams or behavior your first instinct is to bash the messenger not the message, in this case you attacked the poster's whole heritage instead of Hinns sin.
You revealed more then just the money lust issue, you just expised affiliation oride that displaces blame on groups of people instead of correcting your behaviors.

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.ya9YqOOqjn3GeuTm7Dborg&pid=15.1&H=114&W=160&P=0

Ishtar (easter) mythology has her son being the morning star (a giant fish) who fell to earth hatched out of a giant egg.
Ironically the gospel of truth scrolls in the dead sea scroll said the original trinity was father -mother- son
Here we see Baal is the father- Ishtar the mother- Jesus the son who's really Baal made Into a Jeeish figure to lure Jews into Baal worship and taxes (tithes to Rome).
This Jesus=Horus nonsense is just good for a laugh.

Horus Manure Debunking the Jesus Horus Connection Strange Notions

History News Network The Leading Religion Writer in Canada ... Does He Know What He s Talking About

If you had any sense you'd be embarrassed.

Last edited:
Thunderbird you are deflecting your behavior and displacing blame sorry if I frustrate you
Frustrate? lol You merely provide comic relief.

Still waiting for you to provide a link to a credible source.

Last edited:
Well at least I put a pork stenched inbred on ignore
You put Sheldon Adelson on ignore? That guy has got to be at least 1/2 pig. lol Why would you put him on ignore, you two agree on so much?

sheldon-adelson.jpg

Competition for thee but not for me

Never mentioned Horus, so the laugh would be on you, however your behavior here is no laughing manner.
Who or what built your behavior patterns?
I think you need to notice that you can not handle these forums, so if you are not yourself here then you should consider recognizing the problem or avoiding these discussions "that bring your vile nature to the surface".

Lesson for others: this is why Israel was the suffering servant. Pagan society did not want to hear about their idol worship and child sacrifices being wrong, nor warned of the scams and unfair taxing or the subversive authorities. Elijah poked fun at their Baal worship and Daniel exposed their Priests of Bel gathering food offering donations to Bel only to sneak in at night with their families to eat all that food.
Liberation requires taking that helping hand not chopping it off, when they tortured, murdered and forced converted their liberators they remained slaves until Shiloh liberates them in spite of the treatment that entails, now that is truly by grace.

Never mentioned Horus, so the laugh would be on you, however your behavior here is no laughing manner.
You can't seem to understand your own posts.

You wrote: ISIS IS THE Egyptian version of Ishtar and is the wife of Baal.

You wrote: Here we see Baal is the father- Ishtar the mother- Jesus the son

Horus was the son of Isis.

So I guess you are the joke.

No you put 2+2 together and admited Jesus is Horus, I never said it, you did. Of course he did as well Rev 22:16.
You can avoid everything I say but you can't avoid what he said without throwing your idol under the bus
(short bus no doubt). You backed your king into a corner....
Check mate, try not to throw the chess board to the ground in a child like rage- ok.

For the record, no member here on this board represents all Jews, whites, Christians, Muslims, or blacks.

THE bull on wallstreet represents the raging bull market, is not venerated, is not an idol god.
You do however bring up a point against Christianity which has yet to recognize the warning in Isaiah 44.
The carpenter creates the idol which people place on their wall, bow down and ask it to deliver them.

You were asked not to throw the chess board to the ground in a child like rage and look at the third grade response you had at the end.

Ironically not to far off....
Dagon is the fishman god seen in Mitre hats (fishead hats),scales designed in their robes and Popes fishman god ring.
Baal was the son of Dagon, he replaced his father when people lost interest in this fishman and turned to
harvest and seeds scams, Baals son was the
morning star who in Canaanite rites needed to die (dying god mythology) to surpass his father on the throne, once again a mere mask new name for the same mythology, hence the term father and son are one.
In Rev 22:16 they admit they are selling Baal
worship through his fallen son the morning star. The Baal cross is
used throughout Christianity as well as the harvest seeds scam. They even borrowed his Dec 25th birthday and many stories.

Well, you are a nutjob with virtually zero fact behind your insane rant. I am agnostic, but I have had courses in mythology and know that Ishtar has utterly nothing to do with Easter. Both Baal and Ishtar are Babylonian gods, not Egyptian. I also know that Baal is a Hebrew name and that the Babylonians used the name Hubal. Baal grew up to be Allah under Islam, father of Manawet. The moon god of Egypt was Sin - from which the word comes from.

No you put 2+2 together and admited Jesus is Horus, I never said it, you did. Of course he did as well Rev 22:16.
You can avoid everything I say but you can't avoid what he said without throwing your idol under the bus
(short bus no doubt). You backed your king into a corner....
Check mate, try not to throw the chess board to the ground in a child like rage- ok.

I admit that you really should go back on your meds.

See you are deflecting again.
1)I never said they were Egyptian=your reading comprehension is exposed by your reply.
I said Isis is regarded as the Egyptian version of Ishtar.
Common sense Baal's wife=Isis
Baal's Son is Morning star
Ishtar's son is morning star
means Ishtar=Isis
2)Name calling ad hominom attacks shows your frustration with the outcome of your own thought process and or arguments.
3)if someone was mentally ill then you bashing them makes you an abuser of disabled people, so do you kick cripples much? And how does that make you feel?
Does it help your own self asteem or feelings of adequacy?
So we can conclude if agnosticsm makes you no better then the Thumpers then what good is your ideology or lack thereof. Seems to me you both are abusive and need direction.

Thunderbird you are deflecting your behavior and displacing blame sorry if I frustrate you but all you proved is anytime someone calls out your affiliation scams or behavior your first instinct is to bash the messenger not the message, in this case you attacked the poster's whole heritage instead of Hinns sin.
You revealed more then just the money lust issue, you just expised affiliation oride that displaces blame on groups of people instead of correcting your behaviors.

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.ya9YqOOqjn3GeuTm7Dborg&pid=15.1&H=114&W=160&P=0

We should question and any theory/faith that does not stand up to question should be viewed with skepticism

Another failing is that they can't seem to explain their faith without quoting their faith. If they cannot articulate in their own words they cannot support their belief. "Because the book says" is not a valid answer. I think most of us are familiar with the book but if you can't explain it then how can you actually believe? It is a bit like someone reciting the periodic table but not being able to explain what it means.

For people of faith, being question will either reinforce their faith or disprove it. If it is not strong enough to be scrutinized then why believe at all? Everything, even the known should be constantly questioned and analyses. We should never stop asking questions. If we were not intended to question then why did we developer brains at all beyond just motor reflex? We would have nothing in life beyond eat and shit, machines not living beings. I see more rational thought in sharks than some posters on the subject of religion.

If you can't speak inelegantly on faith, why are you even in the conversation? Maybe you should be asking more of your own questions? Maybe you need to learn more about your faith?

Reciting a book does not in any prove you understand the book or why it exists in the first place. Most have little or no understanding of the history of their text or of their church/religion. How by any definition is that understanding? It is blind obedience, programing

Personally I got bad vibes from Benny Hinn but I WILL say that any of those who have faith to be healed can be but NOT faith in that man. If people got healed in his meeting then it wasn't from believing on Benny and if he is crediting himself for healing them that is a huge red flag. Even Jesus credited the father for the works he did. Jesus operated as a man and example that if he can do it so can you. How many times did he tell people your faith has made you whole? If people are believing that Benny can heal them and Benny believes he can heal them then he is a snake oil dealer and those who tune into listen to any of them need to discern that sort of thing before turning on the program

Forum List

Back