The benny hinn scam

Another bennie hinn supporter?
Of course not.

Just wondering why you focus on relatively minor scams from non-Jews, while ignoring major scams from your own ethnic group. Could it be because you are a bigot?

Another scam for you to ignore:

Ron Paul and Company Vindicated on Fed Audit The American Spectator

Start your own thread then goober
This thread is about scams. Of course it would be bigoted to focus only on scams from ethnic groups you hate.

Thunderbird: You said these are minor scams.
WOW! Wrong.

You said why not discuss other culture scams, well we do, somone brought up Madoff and nade lightcof it likecyou are doing here and I discussed it was no joking matter what he d8d ruined many lives and charities.
But when discussing theology Christianity happens to be built for scamers to go unscathed due to religious freedoms (a scam artists loop hole)
This is why many of the ministries have former convicts and why a famous bishop once stated "oh what profits this fable has brought us."

Furthermore Christianity is but a mask for the age old baal harvest god scam. Everytime I turn a channel there's a ministry asking for seed money and talking about harvest. IF you could make it where there'd be nobody to discuss regarding these scams then we'd have no choice butcto look elsewhere.
We can't help it that almost all TV evangelists have money lust, especially the one named after money,
Creflo Dollar.

I thought you said Benny Hill.

benny-hill-o.gif

Another bennie hinn supporter?
Of course not.

Just wondering why you focus on relatively minor scams from non-Jews, while ignoring major scams from your own ethnic group. Could it be because you are a bigot?

Another scam for you to ignore:

Ron Paul and Company Vindicated on Fed Audit The American Spectator

Start your own thread then goober
This thread is about scams. Of course it would be bigoted to focus only on scams from ethnic groups you hate.

Having a hard time understanding the title of the thread :
The benny hinn scam
there goy boy? :dunno::itsok:

Thunderbird wrong again, Christianity even admits it at the end of the book Rev 22:16 Morning star is Baal's son.
Look it up. Look up the Baal passion play tablets and myths of baal exact same stories plagiarized and given to his son. Look up the words:
dying god canaanite mythology morning star.
You don't know this stuff because the scam artist taught you baal worship so you could seed their ministry to harvest them lots of moolah!

quote:Lloyd Blankfein, I wonder what's his
ethnicity...

Answer: not the one with millions of cross tatoos necklaces and earings sitting in jails.
Not the one with over 50 million murders thousands of wars and not the one who stole 15% from it's 2 billion followers hard earned money over a cartoon character created by Rome.

Thunderbird wrong again, Christianity even admits it at the end of the book Rev 22:16 Morning star is Baal's son.
Look it up. Look up the Baal passion play tablets and myths of baal exact same stories plagiarized and given to his son. Look up the words:
You don't know this stuff because the scam artist taught you baal worship so you could seed their ministry to harvest them lots of moolah!
Your lunatic conspiracy theory sounds interesting. Can you provide a link to a credible source?

Let's talk about serious scams that rob people of billions:

Crime punishment and the shame of being a Madoff - CBS News

And there's Ivan Boesky, Michael Milken, etc.

The difference is when Madoff couldn't deliver on his promises, he was sent to prison. Benny Hinn can't be prosecuted because he can just claim his promises aren't fulfilled in this life. It's still the same type of scam that preys on people who want big returns on their investments without looking under the hood.

Answer: not the one with millions of cross tatoos necklaces and earings sitting in jails.
Many prisoners benefit from Christian prison ministries. They do wonderful work.
Not the one with over 50 million murders thousands of wars
Evidence? Or just an idiotic rant?

And let's look at how ethnic Jew Karl Marx benefited mankind: The Black Book of Communism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Scholarly, well-documented work that reveals 94 million were kill by Communism in only 80 years!

and not the one who stole 15% from it's 2 billion followers hard earned money over a cartoon character created by Rome.
Contrast voluntary contributions to a charity with IRS corruption.

Quote: it was revealed that the three main actors in the burgeoning IRS scandal, Doug Shulman, the former IRS commissioner, Steven T. Miller, former acting IRS commissioner, and Lois Lerner, former director of exempt organizations, are all Jewish

Link: The ethical decline of liberal Jewish intelligentsia Part 2

Last edited:
The difference is when Madoff couldn't deliver on his promises, he was sent to prison. Benny Hinn can't be prosecuted because he can just claim his promises aren't fulfilled in this life.
Are you really this dumb? Ministers like Jim Bakker go to jail when they commit fraud.

See thunderbird you lashed out in an
ad hominom rant and did so because you felt inadequate to the info given you by these very same preachers.

quote: "Your lunatic conspiracy theory sounds interesting.
Can you provide a link to a credible source?"

The Hebrew Bible for one and I gave you the search terms to research it yourself.
Laziness+affiliation pride=ignorance in that you are to proud of your group and to lazy to seek out spiritual light (knowledge & truth) thus pastors prey on the weak minded and evangelize third world countries.

Regarding arrests: Benny Hinn was kicked out of Florida due to the new scam laws written because of that Jamaican psychic network lady. Actually he fled the State because he fell into that category.

Your lunatic conspiracy theory sounds interesting. Can you provide a link to a credible source?

I highly doubt it - but I can provide a link to debunk everything he has just told you, Thunderbird. Look at this video by Dr. Gayle Riplinger - and go to the half way mark time line - look for 1:15: 04 time line and begin there. Note the photograph of Madame Blavatsky? She was a Russian Luciferean - she is the founder of the Thosophical Society that worshipped Lucifer - and note that she is the one who twisted the Scripture in Revelation 22 claiming that Jesus Christ is Lucifer. (Lucifer always did want to be God, didn't he?) Now this woman's claim is that Isaiah 14:12 is speaking of Lucifer being the bright and morning star (that is a lie - Lucifer is NOT the bright and morning star - Jesus Christ is) but in the King James Version bible she points out it says that Lucifer is called the son of the morning. No mention of word star. You'll also note she is a scholar and an expert on the Bible and she points out that in the Isaiah Scrolls - it is proven that God does not once call Lucifer the word "star". Not once. Again I repeat the Isaiah Scrolls confirm the King James Version is scripturally sound - wording accurate - and there is not a single mention in the Isaiah Scroll of God having EVER called Lucifer "star".

As the Isaiah Scrolls predate Hebrew Scripture this is irrefutable evidence that HaShev is seriously mistaken in his claims that God calls Lucifer "star"..... as for the Hebrew Scriptures ironically it is the translation to the King James Version and we have no mention of Lucifer ever being referred to as a star either - so what is going on?

HaShev is quoting the Talmud and the teachings of Blavatsky who was an occultist and also mentioned in the cult of Kabbalah. It has nothing to do with the Torah which is why HaShev will not be capable of providing you with any source from the Torah to prove his false teaching that Jesus Christ is Lucifer.

Indeed Jesus Christ is God and He is the bright and morning star. Not Lucifer.

See this video and fast forward to half way point beginning at 1:15:04 and you will hear it for yourself from Dr. Gayle Riplinger!

The Hebrew Bible for one and I gave you the search terms to research it yourself.
So you can't find a scholar who supports or even mentions your pet theory?

He could quote Madame Blavatsky as Dr. Gail Riplinger just did in the video I have provided you with but that would expose this entire claim of his as a lie and HaShev has an agenda as one who holds fast to the teachings of the Talmud (a book of lies that teaches Jews to spit at the name of Jesus Christ) which he holds higher than the Written Torah by everything I have thus far noted in his writings. HaShev's agenda is to deceive people into believing that Jesus Christ is Lucifer. It is a lie straight out of the pits of hell but one he has been brainwashed by others to believe. (pray for him)

The Talmud is not Scripture. The oral Torah is not Scripture. Both are used to support the satanic teachings of Kabbalah - which is a religion / cult diametrically opposed to the Written Torah, Tanach and New Testament - which make up the Holy Bible.

Kabbalah is not of G-d. It is satanic. It is a mystic / occult religion and was founded by occultists - and influenced by Luciferians such as Madame Blavatsky - founder of the Theosophical Society - a cult of Lucifer worshippers.

And still people who can least afford it send him money and some have died thinking he has some kind of power. He should be locked up and put away

Can you give us the criminal charges and what his ministry was busted for? I do not see it. When was the arrest? The Trial date and Judgment? What was the verdict? Who was found guilty and of what charges? How much time were they sentenced to, Guno?

I haven't followed Benny Hinn's ministry for a couple of decades now and am not sure what has been happening with his ministry but by all means bring me up to date here. What were those charges again? I haven't heard anything about this and I know a couple in another city that used to be on his ministry team but I haven't spoken to them in years. So tell us all about it.

Madoff was found guilty. What was Hinn charged with and how much time did he get?

Forum List

Back