The Bar is Open...

roomy wanted to join us at the bar today, but he just earned his 3 day chip and is busy doing blow to celebrate.

AllieBaba would very much like to join us at the bar, but she said she was never coming back and she's a woman of her word.

Sky Dancer doesn't have time to join us today because she's busy informing the members of 17 different forums that Unknown_Soldier is not Conknob.

Toro will be having a drink tonight, but not until he sneaks into his church basement and spikes the punch before tonight's AA meeting. He's a real hoser you know.

My fellow barflies:

I am currently at the Pacific Rim (Bistro) helping to break in a new bartender. This is currently her second job (augmenting her full time job ...Hooters!) and we dirty old men just want to help support her...so to speak. She is quite a l(.)(.)ker!

Cheers!

Last edited:
I used to be a Scotch snob until I discovered how much better Irish Whiskey tastes, at roughly half the price. Makes sense too when you consider which culture is more associated with boozing.

I used to be a Scotch snob until I discovered how much better Irish Whiskey tastes, at roughly half the price. Makes sense too when you consider which culture is more associated with boozing.

I just like what I like. I finished off a bottle of the Macallan 18 year yesterday, and I didn't like it as much as the 12 year. Same with the 15 year - wasn't as good as the 12 year. The 18 year was a bit smoother than the 12 year but less oaky and twice the price. Doesn't seem to be worth it. I was in a bar a few weeks ago and they had Macallan 25 year at $75 a glass. No way was I going to shell out for that! I used to drink cognac but I've switched to scotch over the last year, and I'm drinking less beer and wine than I used to.

Last edited:

I just like what I like. I finished off a bottle of the Macallan 18 year yesterday, and I didn't like it as much as the 12 year. Same with the 15 year - wasn't as good as the 12 year. The 18 year was a bit smoother than the 12 year but less oaky and twice the price. Doesn't seem to be worth it. I was in a bar a few weeks ago and they had Macallan 25 year at $75 a glass. No way was I going to shell out for that! I used to drink cognac but I've switched to scotch over the last year, and I'm drinking less beer and wine than I used to.

I hear ya. Just stay away from Canadian Whiskey, that shit is swill! :)

Forum List

Back