The Bar is Open...

I used to be a Scotch snob until I discovered how much better Irish Whiskey tastes, at roughly half the price. Makes sense too when you consider which culture is more associated with boozing.

I just like what I like. I finished off a bottle of the Macallan 18 year yesterday, and I didn't like it as much as the 12 year. Same with the 15 year - wasn't as good as the 12 year. The 18 year was a bit smoother than the 12 year but less oaky and twice the price. Doesn't seem to be worth it. I was in a bar a few weeks ago and they had Macallan 25 year at $75 a glass. No way was I going to shell out for that! I used to drink cognac but I've switched to scotch over the last year, and I'm drinking less beer and wine than I used to.

I hear ya. Just stay away from Canadian Whiskey, that shit is swill! :)

Oh, I agree. They run that shit through a car battery after distilling it

Scotch.

Mm-mmm!
Try Glenrothes....smooth single malt.

Thanks. Macallan is my drink but I'll give it a shot.

Don't try Laphroaig. It's like drinking a bog.
It is the richest of all sms I have found...used in many blended scotches because it's quite peaty. However, it is palatable without ice. I discerned this at a BYOB beach wedding several years ago. The only person that didn't show was the ice man. Those with vodka, gin and such simply could not drink their stuff neat. I had no problem with the Laphroaig.

Hazed and Confused, by the Boulder Beer Company. Scotch later.

I got rocked by the market today, so I need it!

Fuck me....my medicinova stock went down in value by approximately 66%. So, I promptly bought more, seeing that it could be had so cheaply.

Beer, stat.

With me and mal both healthy scratches this week, who's gonna step up in the 4F? :dunno:

Feel free to drop a few practice flames here to hone your game if need be. :eusa_whistle:

Manifold wanted to post in the 4Fs tomorrow but he's too busy auditioning for the second round of America's Got Talent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW4RUIjOp9k]Whatcha Gonna Do? Burton Crane - America's Got Talent Season 7 Audition - YouTube[/ame]

^Actually thinks he invented rap! :lmao:

Fuck me....my medicinova stock went down in value by approximately 66%. So, I promptly bought more, seeing that it could be had so cheaply.

Beer, stat.

Ooh, phase 2 asthma trial missed. That's why I don't mess around in biotechs!

Beer, stat.

Ooh, phase 2 asthma trial missed. That's why I don't mess around in biotechs!

It missed in one area, but succeeded in the other area. Still going into phase 3. I'm holding. We shall see.

Manifold wanted to post in the 4Fs tomorrow but he's too busy auditioning for the second round of America's Got Talent.

Whatcha Gonna Do? Burton Crane - America's Got Talent Season 7 Audition - YouTube

^Actually thinks he invented rap! :lmao:

I'll steal his silly hat...........

What am I going to do? What am I going to do?

Oh and I'd run up on stage and take his hat..... Because I occupy hats. Why the hell does that guy get a straw hat when I don't have a straw hat??? As a matter of fact who the fuck does he think he is?

I want that fucking hat....

Forum List

Back