The backward psychology of 9/11 conspiracy theorists

Exactly. They hate our freedom to support Israel, do business in the ME, or be anti-islam. You just admitted, they hate our freedom. Thank you.:lol::lol:

They hate our middle-east policy. They'd love for use to find some some freedom from Zionist shackles.

W. Bush, an habitual liar, said "they hate us for our freedom". Sorry to all the sh1thead Zionists, I'm not really big on telling lies for propaganda purposes. The 9/11 terrorists didn't give a sh1t about our freedom.

Bush was correct. We are free to decide our own foreign policies. We don't need or want direction from a bunch of barbarians.

I notice that like clockwork,all you trolls when challenged to refute the pesky facts in those two videos of mine in post#13 I just posted,that all you can do is post smiley in defeat knowing you cant counter all those pesky little facts in those two videos that it was a CIA/MOSSAD operation.:up: the zionists in Israel you are too ignorant to understand,dont want america to have freedoms.:rolleyes:

I notice that like clockwork,all you trolls when challenged to refute the pesky facts in those two videos of mine in post#13 I just posted,that all you can do is post smiley in defeat knowing you cant counter all those pesky little facts in those two videos that it was a CIA/MOSSAD operation.:up: the zionists in Israel you are too ignorant to understand,dont want america to have freedoms.:rolleyes:

Seems challenging avoidance-acceptance is still a compulsive-obsessive disorder as if your mossad/cia diatribe tautology could be deemed medically autistic it wouldn't be so Star Bellied Sneeches comical & laughable, but trying to brainwash people with some videos is about as useless as KKK churchstate cops with an immaculate conception that one threatened to kill a member of congress to their face just walking by on the outside of a building while they were all inside out of earshot & then having US Fascist Masochists dictate the incident more than a year later for a fabricated misnomer super ego lynching enforcement boost or having Federal Lynching state of hate KKK churchstate cops play another clues clucks duh clans game of if one doesn't know anymore than what a jihad of Arab terrorists threatening to kill POTUS & nuke Temple Mount are actually doing then they'll tell one over the years in an Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality national religion game standing that they were training to fly planes.......so fanatically babble on!

9-11 Truthers are scum pissing on the graves of 9-11 victims

Just as those super egos of this Christian Nation national religion KKK churchstate that baptize eyes by urinations where it doesn't matter if paid under color of law for walking on water disrespecting the flag.

Seems challenging avoidance-acceptance is still a compulsive-obsessive disorder as if your mossad/cia diatribe tautology could be deemed medically autistic it wouldn't be so Star Bellied Sneeches comical & laughable, but trying to brainwash people with some videos is about as useless as KKK churchstate cops with an immaculate conception that one threatened to kill a member of congress to their face just walking by on the outside of a building while they were all inside out of earshot & then having US Fascist Masochists dictate the incident more than a year later for a fabricated misnomer super ego lynching enforcement boost or having Federal Lynching state of hate KKK churchstate cops play another clues clucks duh clans game of if one doesn't know anymore than what a jihad of Arab terrorists threatening to kill POTUS & nuke Temple Mount are actually doing then they'll tell one over the years in an Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality national religion game standing that they were training to fly planes.......so fanatically babble on!
Yeah!!! Whatever he said!

As are Sandy Hookers. Imagine a belief system (Conspiracy Theorism) so fucked up it could unite two diametrically opposed (politically) MFs as you and I.

They are an outgrowth of the holocaust deniers who sought to minimize the plight of the jews

I cannot imagine anyone who could go up to the families of those killed on 9-11 and tell them their loved ones are not really dead and that the body fragments that they buried and honored...were fake

As are Sandy Hookers. Imagine a belief system (Conspiracy Theorism) so fucked up it could unite two diametrically opposed (politically) MFs as you and I.

They are an outgrowth of the holocaust deniers who sought to minimize the plight of the jews

I cannot imagine anyone who could go up to the families of those killed on 9-11 and tell them their loved ones are not really dead and that the body fragments that they buried and honored...were fake
It's apparently easy if one lives a virtual reality life and has no soul.

Can you imagine someone knocking on the door of grieving 9-11 families and telling them the grave of their loved one is a fake?

That is what they do every day

While those finding this as laudable a Fourth Reich compulsive-obsessive disorder triumph as resting on your laurels, unfortunately is no different from Catholic Church "serve the Pope or die" & Islam "kill the infidels" megalomaniacal fanatical rants.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:
thanks for your religious babble as always.:up:

Obviously university level sociology & psychology of sociopsychological human farming techniques is above your pay grade in whatever pyramid scheme of this national religion game crusading forth in bubbleboy fashion........

Forum List

Back