AIPAC hdqtrs in DC...odd? or obvious?

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
For a year, they've been tearing up the streets in front of the American-Israeli Policy Action Committee, widely acknowledged as the most powerful lobby in Washington, DC (but nevertheless, not required to register as a foreign agent, even though, recently, RT [Russian Television] was required to).

upload_2017-9-21_0-0-11.png

AIPAC is less than a mile from Congress, which they control completely, and a little more than a mile from the White House. From this location, AIPAC directs the efforts to demonize Russia on behalf of Israel.

upload_2017-9-21_0-10-41.png

There has been a lot of major work under the sidewalk directly in front of AIPAC's building. According to people familiar with the work there, a part of the work is being performed by special security clearance utilities personnel. Only they can access the AIPAC building itself as well as the building to the right that can be seen in the top photo above (which I've always assumed to be some sort of ventilation building for the exhaust fumes from I-395, which runs underground through there).

A few months ago, a friend told me he watched the entire staff, seemingly, exit the AIPAC building in midday and walk as a group up the street accompanied by a man carrying a shotgun. The whole group turned right on 3rd St NW, then walked up 3rd St NW to the Baptist Church turned right and disappeared BEHIND the Baptist Church.

Here is their path:

upload_2017-9-21_0-59-15.png

The parking lot you see is actually the roof of a parking garage that itself sits over I-395. It is generally inaccessible from the west side (i.e. the Baptist church), though there is a padlocked gate there where that large group (my friend estimated a hundred people) disappeared. The padlock looks new. I don't remember it looking new six months ago.

The yellow-tinted parking lot is AIPAC's and is only accessible through their building from 3rd ST NW (the entrance is very high security, complete with armed personnel thoroughly checking every car including with a mirror on a stick to look under the cars for bombs).

The green-tinted area is the "ventilation building", which looks like it is never entered from any visible side (i.e., from any area that is not yellow-tinted and is above ground).

1. Is the cable/security work being done under the sidewalk related to the strange procession to nowhere my friend witnessed?
  2. What do you suppose is the meaning of that procession?
I have a theory about this, but I'm interested in what others might think it means.

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-21_0-40-40.png
    upload_2017-9-21_0-40-40.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 97
  • upload_2017-9-21_0-43-30.png
    upload_2017-9-21_0-43-30.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 95
Obviously a landing location for either the Pod People or the Green shape shifting Lizard people. I guess it could have something to do with the Venusians, but they already have that new facility in the back room of Dave and Buster's out at the mall.

• Banned
Obviously a landing location for either the Pod People or the Green shape shifting Lizard people. I guess it could have something to do with the Venusians, but they already have that new facility in the back room of Dave and Buster's out at the mall.
I thought Jews were supposed to be funny. You're just a bore.

First time I've ever been called a Jew.

Fool. Explain what that group was doing, or where they went.

Matthew 5:22 - But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Idk, but they don't make my world go 'round in any kind of way whatsoever.

:funnyface:

Matthew 5:22 - But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

We're all in danger of hell fire. Willful blindness is no defense.

We're all in danger of hell fire. Willful blindness is no defense.

So that's what you think they are doing? They have Hell fire hidden behind that baptist church, and are planning to release it on all of us? Wow. I never heard that one before.

Strange, the Jews have their own country just for Jews...Why are they in America? Not only that, why do they feel compelled to dictate American domestic and international policy? The Swamp.

Wait! A lobby group has a building in Washington?! Has anyone told the President?!

oh-no.jpg

For a year, they've been tearing up the streets in front of the American-Israeli Policy Action Committee, widely acknowledged as the most powerful lobby in Washington, DC (but nevertheless, not required to register as a foreign agent, even though, recently, RT [Russian Television] was required to).

View attachment 150458

AIPAC is less than a mile from Congress, which they control completely, and a little more than a mile from the White House. From this location, AIPAC directs the efforts to demonize Russia on behalf of Israel.

View attachment 150461

There has been a lot of major work under the sidewalk directly in front of AIPAC's building. According to people familiar with the work there, a part of the work is being performed by special security clearance utilities personnel. Only they can access the AIPAC building itself as well as the building to the right that can be seen in the top photo above (which I've always assumed to be some sort of ventilation building for the exhaust fumes from I-395, which runs underground through there).

A few months ago, a friend told me he watched the entire staff, seemingly, exit the AIPAC building in midday and walk as a group up the street accompanied by a man carrying a shotgun. The whole group turned right on 3rd St NW, then walked up 3rd St NW to the Baptist Church turned right and disappeared BEHIND the Baptist Church.

Here is their path:

View attachment 150469

The parking lot you see is actually the roof of a parking garage that itself sits over I-395. It is generally inaccessible from the west side (i.e. the Baptist church), though there is a padlocked gate there where that large group (my friend estimated a hundred people) disappeared. The padlock looks new. I don't remember it looking new six months ago.

The yellow-tinted parking lot is AIPAC's and is only accessible through their building from 3rd ST NW (the entrance is very high security, complete with armed personnel thoroughly checking every car including with a mirror on a stick to look under the cars for bombs).

The green-tinted area is the "ventilation building", which looks like it is never entered from any visible side (i.e., from any area that is not yellow-tinted and is above ground).

1. Is the cable/security work being done under the sidewalk related to the strange procession to nowhere my friend witnessed?
  2. What do you suppose is the meaning of that procession?
I have a theory about this, but I'm interested in what others might think it means.
AIPAC should be banned within the continental United States.

First time I've ever been called a Jew.
Jew!
2nd time.

Forum List

Back