The Audacity of Unawareness... (add your own examples to the list.)

LOL...this thread cracks me up...Started and supported by folks who voted for the guy who will go down as the worst president in history...by some margin...lol..lol..lol..lol...
Shrubbie was nowhere near as fucked up a president as were Wilson, FDR, LBJ, or Lincoln.

American history didn't start the day you were born.

Anybody who puts Lincoln and FDR in that bracket doesn't get taken seriously...Monday morning quaterbacking..

Barack Obama does not care about a return to a growth-oriented, prosperous society as we knew it. He is about reparations to the "rightful owners" of the nation's wealth, greater dependency on government, and power over economic transactions occuring at every level of American society.

What kind of fantasy world are you living in?

Derivatives destroyed the American economy. Now we have to rebuild it. Re-regulation is what we need along with increasing the marginal tax rate back up to 39%.

Likewise we need to reduce our dependence on foreign oil by forcing the auto companies to produce more fuel efficient cars.

That a fact? Since Obama doesn't seem to have a problem assisting the UAE with nuclear power, perhaps he ought to re-think what the hold-up is here.... Nuclear security and the possibility of materials from nuclear power plants falling into the hands of terrorists certainly can't be his concern!

LOL...this thread cracks me up...Started and supported by folks who voted for the guy who will go down as the worst president in history...by some margin...lol..lol..lol..lol...
Shrubbie was nowhere near as fucked up a president as were Wilson, FDR, LBJ, or Lincoln.

American history didn't start the day you were born.

LBJ I can see and possibly Wilson. but LINCOLN?

LBJ I can see and possibly Wilson. but LINCOLN?
Killed over 500,00 and maimed millions to cover his ego.

Blatant and unapologetic racist.

Persecuted and jailed political opponents.

Yeah, he was amongst the worst.

so it's racism that determines the quality of the president? I assume you put Wilson on the list because he thought Birth of a Nation was a great and true film? What about the early presidents who had slaves?

so it's racism that determines the quality of the president? I assume you put Wilson on the list because he thought Birth of a Nation was a great and true film? What about the early presidents who had slaves?
Racism is only one item on the list.....The historical myth of FDR is only eclipsed by that of Lincoln.

Wilson sucked because of the Fed, income tax, and he set the model of internationalist meddling and warmongering as "normal" foreign policy.

Racism is only one item on the list.....The historical myth of FDR is only eclipsed by that of Lincoln.

Wilson sucked because of the Fed, income tax, and he set the model of internationalist meddling and warmongering as "normal" foreign policy.

ok, well I would put wilson on there for the same reasons, but what is the myth of Lincoln, besides being racist, which everyone was at the time?

ok, well I would put wilson on there for the same reasons, but what is the myth of Lincoln, besides being racist, which everyone was at the time?
Lincoln didn't provoke the war because of slavery.....He said so himself, in well documented quotes. As previously noted, he was also a blatant racist, who believed that blacks were unfit and unable to be members of the self-ruling republic.

Lincoln provoked the war with the Confederacy for one reason, and one reason only....His ego couldn't allow them to go their own way on his watch. After that, his persecution of dissenters and political opponents during the war is the stuff of legend.

The man was a pure despot.

Barack Obama does not care about a return to a growth-oriented, prosperous society as we knew it. He is about reparations to the "rightful owners" of the nation's wealth, greater dependency on government, and power over economic transactions occuring at every level of American society.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Geeze Grump, I keep reminding you of Jimmie Carter...and you must have selective memory at best...because you keep forgetting about that one. Oh yeah, he was a democrat.

Geeze Grump, I keep reminding you of Jimmie Carter...and you must have selective memory at best...because you keep forgetting about that one. Oh yeah, he was a democrat.

Bush was worse. Way worse...

of course.

Carter was your kind of president. double digit unemployment, double digit inflation, christ sounds like Europe.

Prove it, ass bite

Forum List

Back