The Arrogance of Netanyahu

Really, what has she ever done against Jews?

My bad. That should have read "hates Israel" but certainly her entourage, including but not limited to her daddy and her Black Panther Party security guards, have not been shy about spewing their Jew-hate. The woman is as loose a cannon as there is and her constituents, embarrassed by her antics, turned her out of office:
Cynthia McKinney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You did not read your link.
McKinney is a 9/11 conspiracy theorist and a racial bigot. That's why she was defeated in Congress. You need to read something besides PIC and EI.

My bad. That should have read "hates Israel" but certainly her entourage, including but not limited to her daddy and her Black Panther Party security guards, have not been shy about spewing their Jew-hate. The woman is as loose a cannon as there is and her constituents, embarrassed by her antics, turned her out of office:
Cynthia McKinney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

McKinney is a 9/11 conspiracy theorist and a racial bigot. That's why she was defeated in Congress. You need to read something besides PIC and EI.

McKinney is a patriot. She just gets slimed in the media because she does not kiss up to Israel.

McKinney is a patriot. She just gets slimed in the media because she does not kiss up to Israel.
Your idea of being a patriot is much different than mine.No anti- American, bigoted bitch is a patriot.

She did more for you and our country than anyone else. You just don't know it.

Your idea of being a patriot is much different than mine.No anti- American, bigoted bitch is a patriot.

Oh, but I do know the things she's done. Here's a couple examples. I could talk about her run-ins with media, Capitol police, etc. But here: Former Rep. Cynthia McKinney Appears On Libyan State TV (VIDEO) | TPMDC

Cynthia McKinney: the rep who cries racism. - Slate Magazine

Oh, but I do know the things she's done. Here's a couple examples. I could talk about her run-ins with media, Capitol police, etc. But here: Former Rep. Cynthia McKinney Appears On Libyan State TV (VIDEO) | TPMDC

Cynthia McKinney: the rep who cries racism. - Slate Magazine

From your link.

The former Georgia representative also slammed the economic policies of U.S. President Barack Obama and said the government of the United States no longer represents the interests of the American people.

I can't argue with that.

Netanyahu has been terrible for Israel, just terrible.

It's strange the people praising him here as a patriot seem to skip over his corruption trials.

I can't understand how that nutcase became prime minister twice.

What did he do for the Israelis the first time around?
Netanyahu is the ultimate patriot in Israel. And it isn't because he is PM. And his concern for the safety and welfare of his people is his whole life's mission.

Netanyahu is the least worst. We cannot say he's a full patriot, if he was he would have not feared to protect the southern Israelis from the Hamas' war crimes, and done more about it. He should work on that.

But surely he's no worst then Barak, or the one who did us all a favour and left politics behind, AKA Tzipo-raaaaaa.

Then lay it on me, man.

McKinney increased the benefits for our veterans who suffer from agent orange and championed the support for our veterans. She opposes NAFTA, etc. She opposes the PATRIOT Act, etc. She supports the 2nd amendment, habius corpus, and posse comitatus. She introduced legislation to ban the use of depleted uranium and to end the transfer of arms to countries with a history of human rights abuses.

Just a few things off the top of me head.

Netanyahu has been terrible for Israel, just terrible.

It's strange the people praising him here as a patriot seem to skip over his corruption trials.

Is there any plitician today which is NOT corrupted?

If your opening start is chosing someone who's completely honest or clean, you'll have no one to vote to.

For Example, Arkadi Gaidamek, who was owner of Jersualem's known football team, we knew he was a criminal, he had serious issues, far from being a good boy, also wanted to run for politics, everyone knew he had dark secrets, but he also saved thousands of lives in the south, offering shelters to civilians under fire.

People don't go voting for someone who's "clean" but someone who can assure them he at some level cares for their well being, THAT what in Israel really matters.

I disagree, Lipush.

If we look back at a list of senior Israeli politicians, I don't see many who have ever been known to be corrupt. Ariel Sharon and Netanyahu where there seem to be stronger allegations, but I think many of Israel's politicians have been terrific leaders.

And I don't see taking bribes or making sure your son gets rich make a poltician any stronger with security or economic policy.

It also seems clear that countries in Europe won't deal with Bibi. He's just seen as being an impediment to peace. While he is in power no one is talking about a peace process.

Then lay it on me, man.

McKinney increased the benefits for our veterans who suffer from agent orange and championed the support for our veterans. She opposes NAFTA, etc. She opposes the PATRIOT Act, etc. She supports the 2nd amendment, habius corpus, and posse comitatus. She introduced legislation to ban the use of depleted uranium and to end the transfer of arms to countries with a history of human rights abuses.

Those of us who are afflicted with Agent Orange appreciate any Congressional support but it was primarily the Viet Nam vets who dogged the Reps and Senators. And the things she did was for publicity to get re-elected. Politicians do a whole passel of things they don't like so they can stay in power.

Netanyahu is the ultimate patriot in Israel. And it isn't because he is PM. And his concern for the safety and welfare of his people is his whole life's mission.

Netanyahu lost favor with the Israeli public after a long chain of scandals involving his marriage and corruption charges. In 1997, police recommended that Netanyahu be indicted on corruption charges for influence-peddling. He was accused of appointing an attorney general who would reduce the charges and prosecutors ruled that there was insufficient evidence to go to trial. In 1999, Netanyahu faced another scandal when the Israel Police recommended that he be tried for corruption for $100,000 in free services from a government contractor; Israel's attorney general did not prosecute, citing difficulties with evidence.

Benjamin Netanyahu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What a patriot!

Then lay it on me, man.

Those of us who are afflicted with Agent Orange appreciate any Congressional support but it was primarily the Viet Nam vets who dogged the Reps and Senators. And the things she did was for publicity to get re-elected. Politicians do a whole passel of things they don't like so they can stay in power.

McKinney was never one to sell out to be elected. I can only think of a few people in politics who did not sell out: Mckinney, Ron Paul, and Dennis Kucinich. Anyone else?

Netanyahu lost favor with the Israeli public after a long chain of scandals involving his marriage and corruption charges. In 1997, police recommended that Netanyahu be indicted on corruption charges for influence-peddling. He was accused of appointing an attorney general who would reduce the charges and prosecutors ruled that there was insufficient evidence to go to trial. In 1999, Netanyahu faced another scandal when the Israel Police recommended that he be tried for corruption for $100,000 in free services from a government contractor; Israel's attorney general did not prosecute, citing difficulties with evidence.

Benjamin Netanyahu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What a patriot!
Yeah, but he's honest about any crooked dealings, ain't he?

McKinney got dumped by her constituents because she's a rabid fool.
Of course, she now sucks up to Iran. What a surprise.

Forum List

Back