The Arab people vs America and Israel

the current arab leaders are no longer capable of protecting isreal and america because they are old and weak so the need to be wiped out and replaced by the youth arabs who refuse to be agents and security dogs of isreal.
america's hypocrisy has been exposed years ago by some decent non-christian americans who have no interest in destroying other peoples life.

Troll

Doesn't meet the intellectual standard for 'troll'.

Indeed. A limited Islamic party line does not allow for much thinking as it's already done for you by taking your choices away and limiting or outlawing them. She doesn't see how much this Muslim party line sickens free Westerners. But the laws across the world are changing. Canada has made massive changes to their immigration policies.

Changes across Europe are coming as well. Let us see if the changes in the middle east are for more backwardness or less.

These are interesting times, and who knows what will come of them. Hopefully the Muslims stop this insane marriages to first cousins.

I believe that this is their main problem. They have dummied down their people for thousands of years. Their best, can not compete with the best of the rest. Truly they are reaping the benefits of consanguinity.

From 1776 until God calls time on this planet, our nation will be the brightest beacon of freedom. We will not allow anyone to destroy that... not even Obama.

hahah ummm yeaaaa....
1. god has nothin to do with the rise and fall of this country.

2. news flash, the united states is hardly a shining beacon of anything really anymore unless you call a proxy war machine for israel something worth praising. our liberty and freedom is being slowly subdued more and more each day while the US citizens sit back and look to the congressional 'clerics and sorcerers' for answers.

3. no one but the american people are responsible for the deterioration of the US along with the filthy zionists. no other country needs to attack america, the US is no longer the world's gem.

4. although i detest obama and think he's absolute scum let's not forget bush's patriot act and his role with NAFTA. as well as roosevelt, truman and yes, lincoln all who have been actively destroying this country for over a century.

the federal reserve act of 1913 is an out and out violation of the constitution and yet no one dares question the fed's agenda nor legitimacy. the US is dead...make way for china.

the sunnis and shia card you are playing no longer works. trying to make the sunnis and the shia fear each other and get busy with fighting each other so they will leave america and israel alone...thats not gonna happen. your devide and conquer policy has been exposed by many sunni and shia clerics years ago.

the bombings and the crimes that take place in iraq are never done by a muslim group against the other. they are done by criminal atheist hired by america and israel to destroy the unity of the Muslims in Iraq and other Muslim countries.
Shia and Sunni TV channels warn all Muslims on a daily basis against your conspiracy.
the religious differences we have never make us enemies. we are united regardless of our beliefs and if we were divided you would not be bringing the sunni and shia thing but you want us to fight. people now are more aware than before of how the rotten american and israeli minds work.

I was born and raised in Saudi which is a Sunni country. i live in an area where the majority of people are Sunnis. i studied the Sunni beliefs in Sunni Saudi schools. i have Sunni friends. the Sunnis are my brothers and sisters. we are ONE family. what hurts the Sunnis hurts me and what makes them happy makes me happy.

the Shia here in Saudi celebrated the victory of the Egyptians who are Sunnis and we still support them because we are all muslims.

one of my friends is married to a sunni guy from Riyadh. they have five children now and living in america because he studies there. they are deeply in love and have never felt they are different. the american and israel attempts to devide the muslims never affected them.

the Muslim groups are different from your christian groups. in america each church defames the other so that it gets the highest number of attendants.

Muslims dont do that. i can go to Sunni mosques. the Shia mosques will not scold me for doing that.

and before you talk about muslim history i suggest you read your
history which you dont know anything about.

Yes, the Shia versus Sunni attacks on mosques, etc. does not happen. King Abdullah did not call Iran a snake and did not urge America to cut off the head of this snake?

King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia repeatedly exhorted the United States to "cut off the head of the snake" by launching military strikes to destroy Iran's nuclear program, according to leaked U.S. diplomatic cables.

Another cable, sent from the U.S. Embassy in Manama, Bahrain, on November 4, 2009, detailed a meeting between Petraeus and King Hamad bin Isa al-Khalifa, whose kingdom is the headquarters of the U.S. Navy's Fifth fleet. Like Saudi Arabia it is a Sunni Muslim-ruled kingdom.

King Hamad argued "forcefully for taking action to terminate (Iran's) nuclear program, by whatever means necessary," the cable said.

Lovey dovey?

Cut off head of snake Saudis told U.S. on Iran | Reuters
Google - Shia Attacks By Sunni

Google - Sunni attacks by Shia

Yeah, right.

Where do you Arabists get the idea that Egypt can over run Israel? The Egyptians left several divisions of tanks and mechanized infantry burning in the desert last time it was tried,,, wise up and stop wrapping your head gear so tight. Israelis practise every day how to kick the crap out of their enemies, the new wanna-be Mufi's of Jerusalem can bellow from the highest minaret until the camels come home, Jews won't abandon their homes and homeland as the Palestinians did. The Arab Legions are a hollow farcical "force". I'm not a Jew but I respect what Jews have done in the desert. I have no respect for the treacherous hate filled Arabs.

Who said anything about Egypt overrunning Israel?

Indeed. A limited Islamic party line does not allow for much thinking as it's already done for you by taking your choices away and limiting or outlawing them. She doesn't see how much this Muslim party line sickens free Westerners. But the laws across the world are changing. Canada has made massive changes to their immigration policies.

Changes across Europe are coming as well. Let us see if the changes in the middle east are for more backwardness or less.

These are interesting times, and who knows what will come of them. Hopefully the Muslims stop this insane marriages to first cousins.

I believe that this is their main problem. They have dummied down their people for thousands of years. Their best, can not compete with the best of the rest. Truly they are reaping the benefits of consanguinity.
Your posts seem to get more idiotic each time you post. :cuckoo:

Your posts seem to get more idiotic each time you post. :cuckoo:

I think I understand why you converted. :razz:

Have you any wool?

sheep_running.gif

Forum List

Back