The Arab people vs America and Israel

if egypt and iran combine forces it's goin to be a very bad day for israel, they wont come out of that conflict heads held high.... if they come out at all.

not quite... MOST jews now are NOT semitic. ashkenazis are more 'white' than arabic. and i find it funny how most people who are quick to use the phrase 'anti-semitic' are the ones who turn around and advocate 'kill the muslims!' so in reality those who advocate invading, bombing, nuking, conquering, murdering muslims are far more anti-semitic than any anti-jew.

many modern day jews come from the khazar kingdom... caucus mountain area.

if egypt and iran combine forces it's goin to be a very bad day for israel, they wont come out of that conflict heads held high.... if they come out at all.

If Israel were to unleash all the weapons it has for its end of times scenario, I put forwards that Egypt and Iran would not be doing very well. Egypt and Iran are natural enemies and have been so far longer than any 'pesky Joos' may have been in control of anything in the arena. :razz:

Consider the Iranian Shia (~13 % of Muslims worldwide) consider their Arab Muslim brothers (~85% of the Muslims worldwide) to be perverting the true word of Allah. And the Arab Sunni think that their Shia Muslim brothers are doing the same.

The Shia Sunni divide goes all the way back to the time of Prophet Mohammad and his death, the issue at that time was who would be picked as the next leader or the Caliph.

The Muslims had to pick an older gentleman whom they thought would be best suited to lead the Muslims. There were some who believed that the Prophets immediate family were the only suitable choice.

This group known as the Shia's meaning (to break away or split from)are today a 15 percent minority.

The Shia's believe in the 12 Imams, or Caliphs of their own, which of the 12th Imam they believe went into hiding, returning and a time of World War like situation to rescue the believers from the infedels and make way for the return of Prophet Jesus. This is a widely held belief amongs the Shia majority.

There are many in the Shia sect that view Sunni's as an equal enemy to the West and how must be brought into the Shia fold of true believers.

The Sunni's have been ruling the Middle East region since the early days of Islam. The best way someone can describe this divide is to give you the example of Catholic and Prodestant split. Neither one is willing to give up any doctrines, so the outcome will be a permanent dispute, leading to never ending differences. There were many wars between the Shia and Sunni's, many of the Shia Imam's were killed by the Sunni's in Bagdad area, (Najaf, Karbala etc.).

The real issues in the Middle East are between the Shia's and Sunni's, and I believe they will shape the Middle East Region in the years to come. Iran is 98 percent Shia, the Mullah's in the Iranian regime subcribe to an arm of Shia sect that believes in the returning of their Imam during a World War like senario, and I believe there are those in their group, that are trying to hasten that process.

The Iranian regime is looking for a regional hegemony. Iran has been working very hard to create the Hezbollah like proxies to spread its ideologies and now pretty much controls Syria and Lebanon with outreaches middle east wide.

The Iranian uses the Palestinian issue as a cover to win the heart and mind of Arabs, not the West.

I feel Iranian regime has one goal, complete control of the Middle East and its resources. This has been their main objective since they broke away from the Sunni's 1400 year ago.

not quite... MOST jews now are NOT semitic. ashkenazis are more 'white' than arabic. and i find it funny how most people who are quick to use the phrase 'anti-semitic' are the ones who turn around and advocate 'kill the muslims!' so in reality those who advocate invading, bombing, nuking, conquering, murdering muslims are far more anti-semitic than any anti-jew.

many modern day jews come from the khazar kingdom... caucus mountain area.

the "Children of Israel" aka chosen of God were arabic people.

ropey you are a jew, so i dont expect you to comprehend the fact that iran and egypt are just in their cause. also, do not ATTEMPT to lecture me about sunni and shia you're not intelligent NOR educated enough. iran is mostly shia and iraq also has a large amount of shia.... but last i checked sunni AND shia were coming together to fight the great evil satan (united states AND israel) and they seem to be doing a pretty good job of it as they did with the 'satanic' soviets. IF iran uses palestinians to further their agenda and win favor in the world view... i applaud them; victory by any means! eventually the parasites of the world will be cleansed from the face of this earth whether now or later. the weaker species always gives way to the healthier, mightier and more intelligent. one can only hope to witness this in my lifetime. btw i didnt even read your post really... it's drivel. zionists will be slaughtered along with all who support them.

uscitizen, you lack the intelligence and education to comprehend reality. 'children of god'??? 'chosen'??? you have one thing correct... the ORIGINAL hebrews of the twelve tribes ARE semitic. WHITE khazars who have hijacked the judaic religion, rule as prime ministers of israel and 'serve' in the government, murder innocent palestinians and hide behind the US military are not. do your homework before class starts next time.

im feeling generous today so ill give you hints: mizrahi, yemeni, sephardic, maghrabim, not to mention the ethiopean jews who have a far stronger judaic history than most jews in israel.

Last edited:
ropey you are a jew, so i dont expect you to comprehend the fact that iran and egypt are just in their cause.

also, do not ATTEMPT to lecture me about sunni and shia you're not intelligent NOR educated enough.

iran is mostly shia and iraq also has a large amount of shia.... but last i checked sunni AND shia were coming together to fight the great evil satan (united states AND israel) and they seem to be doing a pretty good job of it as they did with the 'satanic' soviets. IF iran uses palestinians to further their agenda and win favor in the world view... i applaud them; victory by any means! eventually the parasites of the world will be cleansed from the face of this earth whether now or later. the weaker species always gives way to the healthier, mightier and more intelligent. one can only hope to witness this in my lifetime. btw i didnt even read your post really... it's drivel. zionists will be slaughtered along with all who support them.

Go ahead with your drivel. You say you didn't read it but you respond to it with your own views about my views. LMAO

wishing+star.jpg

uscitizen, you lack the intelligence and education to comprehend reality. 'children of god'??? 'chosen'??? you have one thing correct... the ORIGINAL hebrews of the twelve tribes ARE semitic. WHITE khazars who have hijacked the judaic religion, rule as prime ministers or israel and 'serve' in the government, murder innocent palestinians and hide behind the US military are not. do your homework before class starts next time.

You are so stupid you don't understand what uscitizen supports. :razz: :clap2:

And you attack him as well. Goyim? How about moron.

:razz:

lol ropey obsessed with me yet? im so very glad that i am a genetically blessed extremely healthy, highly intelligent human being that will have many healthy offspring and descendants as opposed to being part of a mongrel species of extremely genetically flawed creatures who will eventually whither away and cease to exist. it's great being at the top of the food chain and envied and stalked by those genetically cursed.

Where do you Arabists get the idea that Egypt can over run Israel? The Egyptians left several divisions of tanks and mechanized infantry burning in the desert last time it was tried,,, wise up and stop wrapping your head gear so tight. Israelis practise every day how to kick the crap out of their enemies, the new wanna-be Mufi's of Jerusalem can bellow from the highest minaret until the camels come home, Jews won't abandon their homes and homeland as the Palestinians did. The Arab Legions are a hollow farcical "force". I'm not a Jew but I respect what Jews have done in the desert. I have no respect for the treacherous hate filled Arabs.

lol ropey obsessed with me yet? im so very glad that i am a genetically blessed extremely healthy, highly intelligent human being that will have many healthy offspring and descendants as opposed to being part of a mongrel species of extremely genetically flawed creatures who will eventually whither away and cease to exist. it's great being at the top of the food chain and envied and stalked by those genetically cursed.

Should+you+be+laughing.gif

Just because you think a certain way does not mean that way is the only logical and arguable case.

:lol:

:lol: Fascist have always thought themselves top of the food chain, hasn’t worked out very well for them has it?

If Israel were to unleash all the weapons it has for its end of times scenario, I put forwards that Egypt and Iran would not be doing very well. Egypt and Iran are natural enemies and have been so far longer than any 'pesky Joos' may have been in control of anything in the arena. :razz:

Consider the Iranian Shia (~13 % of Muslims worldwide) consider their Arab Muslim brothers (~85% of the Muslims worldwide) to be perverting the true word of Allah. And the Arab Sunni think that their Shia Muslim brothers are doing the same.

The Shia Sunni divide goes all the way back to the time of Prophet Mohammad and his death, the issue at that time was who would be picked as the next leader or the Caliph.

The Muslims had to pick an older gentleman whom they thought would be best suited to lead the Muslims. There were some who believed that the Prophets immediate family were the only suitable choice.

This group known as the Shia's meaning (to break away or split from)are today a 15 percent minority.

The Shia's believe in the 12 Imams, or Caliphs of their own, which of the 12th Imam they believe went into hiding, returning and a time of World War like situation to rescue the believers from the infedels and make way for the return of Prophet Jesus. This is a widely held belief amongs the Shia majority.

There are many in the Shia sect that view Sunni's as an equal enemy to the West and how must be brought into the Shia fold of true believers.

The Sunni's have been ruling the Middle East region since the early days of Islam. The best way someone can describe this divide is to give you the example of Catholic and Prodestant split. Neither one is willing to give up any doctrines, so the outcome will be a permanent dispute, leading to never ending differences. There were many wars between the Shia and Sunni's, many of the Shia Imam's were killed by the Sunni's in Bagdad area, (Najaf, Karbala etc.).

The real issues in the Middle East are between the Shia's and Sunni's, and I believe they will shape the Middle East Region in the years to come. Iran is 98 percent Shia, the Mullah's in the Iranian regime subcribe to an arm of Shia sect that believes in the returning of their Imam during a World War like senario, and I believe there are those in their group, that are trying to hasten that process.

The Iranian regime is looking for a regional hegemony. Iran has been working very hard to create the Hezbollah like proxies to spread its ideologies and now pretty much controls Syria and Lebanon with outreaches middle east wide.

The Iranian uses the Palestinian issue as a cover to win the heart and mind of Arabs, not the West.

I feel Iranian regime has one goal, complete control of the Middle East and its resources. This has been their main objective since they broke away from the Sunni's 1400 year ago.

the sunnis and shia card you are playing no longer works. trying to make the sunnis and the shia fear each other and get busy with fighting each other so they will leave america and israel alone...thats not gonna happen. your devide and conquer policy has been exposed by many sunni and shia clerics years ago.

the bombings and the crimes that take place in iraq are never done by a muslim group against the other. they are done by criminal atheist hired by america and israel to destroy the unity of the Muslims in Iraq and other Muslim countries.
Shia and Sunni TV channels warn all Muslims on a daily basis against your conspiracy.
the religious differences we have never make us enemies. we are united regardless of our beliefs and if we were divided you would not be bringing the sunni and shia thing but you want us to fight. people now are more aware than before of how the rotten american and israeli minds work.

I was born and raised in Saudi which is a Sunni country. i live in an area where the majority of people are Sunnis. i studied the Sunni beliefs in Sunni Saudi schools. i have Sunni friends. the Sunnis are my brothers and sisters. we are ONE family. what hurts the Sunnis hurts me and what makes them happy makes me happy.

the Shia here in Saudi celebrated the victory of the Egyptians who are Sunnis and we still support them because we are all muslims.

one of my friends is married to a sunni guy from Riyadh. they have five children now and living in america because he studies there. they are deeply in love and have never felt they are different. the american and israel attempts to devide the muslims never affected them.

the Muslim groups are different from your christian groups. in america each church defames the other so that it gets the highest number of attendants.

Muslims dont do that. i can go to Sunni mosques. the Shia mosques will not scold me for doing that.

and before you talk about muslim history i suggest you read your
history which you dont know anything about.

America's heart faulters ever so often but it never breaks. America is the beacon for the world and the dream of it's people. There has never been a country as great as America. Ever.

Once upon a time.

America's heart faulters ever so often but it never breaks. America is the beacon for the world and the dream of it's people. There has never been a country as great as America. Ever.

Once upon a time.

From 1776 until God calls time on this planet, our nation will be the brightest beacon of freedom. We will not allow anyone to destroy that... not even Obama.

Once upon a time.

From 1776 until God calls time on this planet, our nation will be the brightest beacon of freedom. We will not allow anyone to destroy that... not even Obama.

no one is going to destroy your country because it is already destroying itself with its foolish decisions :cuckoo:

Once upon a time.

no one is going to destroy your country because it is already destroying itself with its foolish decisions :cuckoo:

Nah, we make dumb decisions every so often, but our country - this beacon of freedom in a dark world - remains constant. Our liberty stands alone, shining out to the world like a lighthouse. We're good. No need for you to worry about us.

the current arab leaders are no longer capable of protecting isreal and america because they are old and weak so the need to be wiped out and replaced by the youth arabs who refuse to be agents and security dogs of isreal.
america's hypocrisy has been exposed years ago by some decent non-christian americans who have no interest in destroying other peoples life.

Troll

the current arab leaders are no longer capable of protecting isreal and america because they are old and weak so the need to be wiped out and replaced by the youth arabs who refuse to be agents and security dogs of isreal.
america's hypocrisy has been exposed years ago by some decent non-christian americans who have no interest in destroying other peoples life.

Troll

Doesn't meet the intellectual standard for 'troll'.

Forum List

Back