The Arab people vs America and Israel

That is called infidelity. Can you compare infidelity to thousands of years of inbreeding?

It's hilarious to hear a Jew pointing a finger at someone else for inbreeding.

That was many thousands of years ago. Before the creation of the first Israel. You speak of many thousands of years ago and the effects of some inbreeding in countries that did not allow interbreeding such as some countries in Eastern Europe during the pograms and Iran today.

Then you compare that with the inbreeding that is happening with the Arabs government and religion's acceptance to this very day?

But you show you see the effects because you tie them to the instances of inbreeding by Jews who were not allowed to interbreed.

Israel is the ONLY country in the Middle East where inbreeding is against the law Sunni Man.

the winograd report exposed israel's failure in defeating Hezbollah in 2006.

Lebanon-after-war1.jpg

Bush Announces Lebanon Aid Package

1240.html

Lebanon-after-war2.jpg

hezbollah-israel-war-09062010.jpg

Israel after the war with Lebanon.

nm_israel2_beach_070428_ms.jpg

Israel001.jpg

Lebanon again after the war with Israel

DSCN4042.JPG

289053165_17ebf8c84a.jpg

I pray you win more like this. :eusa_pray:

The Jews were awarded 0.0001% - too much apparently for the Arabs to accept as they still refuse to recognize the Jewish State 63 years after its birth
That 0.0001% is still stolen land.

And as such; needs to be returned to the Palestinian people. :cool:

The 'Palestine Paper' that got away...

In another bombshell document that the Guardian and Al Jazeera did not believe is newsworthy, in 2008 the PLO wrote a paper describing the legal rights of Jews to lands that they owned prior to 1948.

The intent was to have a position ready in case Israel brought the issue up in negotiations. It was not presented to Israel.

It is astonishing to read paragraphs like these from the PLO

Jews who owned land have the right to have their land restored to them or to be compensated, if restitution is not materially possible. Jews are entitled to compensation for other material and non-material losses, including lost profits, lost income, etc. caused by their displacement and dispossession.

Of course, they hold this position because they do not want to appear hypocritical with their demands from Israel. (The PLO also includes an annex to list legal arguments that Jews do not have any rights to the land anymore, in case they need to use those arguments publicly.)[/quote]

Some of the parts are fascinating. For example, it describes (and implicitly supports) the bigoted British policy of severely restricting the rights of Jews - and only Jews - to buy land before 1948.

In 1940, in response to Arab concerns regarding Jewish land ownership in Palestine, the British introduced restrictions on land transfers to Jews. Pursuant to the Palestine (Amendment) Order-in-Council of 25 May 1939, the High Commissioner was authorized to prohibit and regulate land transfers.

Acting on these powers, the High Commissioner adopted the Land Transfer Regulations, 1940, which established three zones: Zone A (16,680 km2), where land could generally not be transferred except to Palestinian Arabs; Zone B (8,348 km2), where land transfers from Arabs to Jews required permission that was generally withheld; and land outside Zones A and B (1,292 km2), which could be freely transferred.

According to the hand-drawn map annexed to the Regulations, what became Gaza and the West Bank was entirely Zone A, meaning that land transfers to Jews were, with few exceptions, prohibited.25 Britain apparently repealed these Regulations upon the termination of its Mandate (12 May 1948)

Between 1948 and 1967, Jordan and Egypt essentially confiscated Jewish-owned land, against international humanitarian law:

The Custodian [of Enemy Property] held and administered Jewish-owned in the West Bank until 1967 according to the Trading with the Enemy Ordinance (as opposed to administering the land like absentee property according to the powers and rules of IHL).

Some of these assets were used by the Custodian for public purposes, such as the establishment of refugee camps, the rehabilitation of refugees, and the setting up of army camps and marketplaces. In other cases, the property was leased to private individuals, who used the land for agricultural, commercial or residential purposes, depending on its characteristics.

By the Order Providing Regulations for the Administration of Jews’ Property in the Areas Subject to the Control of the Egyptian Forces in Palestine (issued in 1948, published in 1950), Egypt appointed a Director General to administer property owned by Jews who fled in 1948. The Director General used the parcels for public projects, including refugee camps for Palestine Arabs, or leased them for private uses.

Finally, the document describes some specific lands indisputably owned by Jews - even according to the Palestinian Arabs.

Land located on Mount Scopus...was purchased from a British national in 1916. Boris Goldberg, a member of Lovers of Zion, paid for the land and took title in his name.

He gifted the land to the JNF, which gave a 999-year lease to Hebrew University.

Additional land was purchased on Mount Scopus from Raghib al-Nashashibi, Mayor of Jerusalem, and was used for the Hebrew University. Hadassah Hospital was also built on land purchased on Mount Scopus.

By 1946, the JNF acquired 72,300 dunums in the Gaza district, which encompassed more than present-day Gaza.

In 1930, a Jewish farmer from Rehovot, Tuvia Miller, bought 262 dunums of land in Dayr al-Balah in the Gaza sub-district. Miller eventually sold his land to the JNF in the early 1940s. The JNF then allowed settlers from the religious Ha-Poel ha-Mizrahi movement to build the kibbutz of Kfar Darom on the land in October 1946. They abandoned the kibbutz in June 1948

Stein reports a purchase of 4,048 dunums in Huj (Gaza sub-district) in 1935 but does not indicate the identity of the Jewish purchaser.60 Note, however, that the Palestine Partition Commission reported that, by 1938, only 3,300 dunums in Gaza were owned by Jews

In 1941, 6,373 dunums were purchased by the JNF around Gaza City, though it is unknown whether the purchase was permissible under the Land Transfer Regulations 1940.

The government of Palestine estimated a population of 3,540 Jews in the Gaza sub-district at the end of 1946. Information has not been found on the circumstances under which these Jews departed from Gaza in 1948.

There were Jewish settlements north of Jerusalem called Atarot and Neve Yaakov, which were evacuated in 1948.

A settlement called Bet Haarava, and Palestine Potash, Ltd., both located at the northern end of the Dead Sea, were situated on miri land leased by the government of Palestine and were evacuated in 1948.66

During the 1920s and 1930s, individual Jews and two Jewish-owned realty companies, Zikhron David and El Hahar, bought land in the hills around Hebron.

Notwithstanding (and, actually, because of) the Land Transfer Regulations, 1940, which placed nearly all of the West Bank in Zone A, the JNF began purchasing land around Hebron in 1940. It acquired about 8,400 dunums by 1947, some of which was purchased from individual Jews and from Zikhron David and El Hahar. The settlements established on this land were called Kfar Etzion, Masuot Yitzhak, Ein Tzurim and Revadim. The JNF circumvented the prohibition on acquisition of land by Jews by creating front companies. Most of the Jewish-owned land around Hebron was held, as of 1948, by the JNF rather than by individual Jewish owners.

Some 16,000 dunums of land were purchased by Jews before 1948 in the Etzion Bloc and Beit Hadassah.

Himnuta bought land near Jericho and present-day Ma’ale Adumim. The funding in urban areas usually came from state coffers, while the purchase of agricultural land was paid for by the JNF.

During the British mandate, the government of Palestine leased miri land on a long-term basis (50 or 100 years) to Jewish settlement organisations.

By 1948, the concentrations of lands owned by Jews were in the old Jewish quarters of Jerusalem and Hebron, on the periphery of Jerusalem, and in the Tul-Karem region and the Gaza Strip.

* Apparently, 80% of Har Homa’s [Jabal Abu Ghneim’s] land is Jewish land purchased in the forties and before.

The JNF lost land in the Dheisheh refugee camp in the West Bank as well, and this matter has been postponed for the eventual [peace] talks for over a decade.

Now, why wouldn't The Guardian or its partner Al Jazeera want to write about a paper that details Jewish legal rights to lands in the territories?

Could it be that these "news" organizations are more interested in manipulating the news rather than reporting it?

This paper doesn't merely hurt the PLO, as most of the papers that made The Guardian's pages were intended to do, but the entire Palestinian Arab national movement - and that's a big taboo in the newsroom of The Guardian. (Not to mention the inconvenient fact that Great Britain made laws specifically banning land sales to people based merely on their religion. Slightly embarrassing, no?)

This is one of the Palestine Papers stories they wanted to remain buried.

The worst violation of the UN in its entire history is the multi-state Arab attacks on the UN re-restablished state of Israel.

Why was there no UN Resolution on these Arab attacks, perpetrated with a declared goal of genocide - even after the attacking states VOTED in the UN Motion? Guess why the attacks continue!

Because they want peace? Look at what our Saudi poster says. Not peace. Destruction of Israel.

its existence will not last forever. soon you will attend its funeral.

you know what Hezbollah said about israel " it is weaker than a spider's web"

Which is why Judaism has modernized from those writings of interpretation from laws in Ancient Israel created BC.

The Sanhedrin was the ruling body in ancient Israel. This supreme court of justice for the Jews was comprised of priests, scribes and elders. After the Temple was destroyed in the fall of Jerusalem in 70 A.D, the Sanhedrin ceased to exist.

Sadly Islam does not even understand what modernization means.

Which is why Judaism has modernized from those writings of interpretation from laws in Ancient Israel.

The Sanhedrin was the ruling body in ancient Israel. This supreme court of justice for the Jews was comprised of priests, scribes and elders. After the Temple was destroyed in the fall of Jerusalem in 70 A.D, the Sanhedrin ceased to exist.

you are so pathetic.
your american priests still follow the talmud dirty teachings thats why they have been caught many times molesting children.

Islam does not accept the modernization that revolves around sex.

Which is why Judaism has modernized from those writings of interpretation from laws in Ancient Israel.

you are so pathetic.
your american priests still follow the talmud dirty teachings thats why they have been caught many times molesting children.

Islam does not accept the modernization that revolves around sex.

What part of my post is pathetic? I am not American. What part of my post is pathetic?

Perhaps your attempt to attach Judaic law of many, many thousands of years ago to today is far more pathetic?

Perhaps Sunni Man's attempt to tie the forced inbreeding by laws against interbreeding to the Muslim governing countries and Sharia implementations that allow inbreeding to this very day is far more pathetic?

What say you? Who do not look for peace, but simply call for the destruction of Israel. You are the one who seems pathetic to me.

look who is talking about destruction?
how many countries need to be destroyed by america so that israel remains safe
?

dont get your hopes up so fast.

the Egyptian people have proved they are the only ones there who got the upper hand now.

It's not about 'hope', it's cold, hard fact. The Egyptian Army will ensure the peace agreement is honored. After the elections, assuming the Egyptians secure the democracy they so long for (and don't end up like Iran), then they too will honor that agreement. It is not in the best interests of the Egyptian people to go to war with Israel. For a start, Egypt can't afford it financially - because their Army is all but paid for by the US. They really, really, really are not gonna start a fight that will see the destruction of their country.

I don't see Egypt attacking Israel for any reason. It is simply not in their best interest no matter who is in power.

The worst case scenario would be for Egypt to can the peace agreement (as the majority want to do) but that would not mean an attack. It would only mean that Israel would not get the perks of the agreement.

We could see, however, an opening of the Rafah crossing and more political support for the Palestinians.

I hope american aid for Egypt will be ended.

?

You support the destruction of Israel and now you are blaming me for what? Spit it out?

Edit:

Israel is proof that there is absolutely NO GIVE in Islam. None at all.

YOU speak of the destruction of Israel and in my lifetime. Arrogant much?

Last edited:

YOU speak of the destruction of Israel and in my lifetime. Arrogant much?

i am sorry. did i hurt your feelings? you must be crying right now.

whether you like it or not israel must be wiped out because its existence is illegal.

I'm not bothered at all. You just need to accept responsibility for your words. You call for the destruction of Israel and then whine about destruction.

That's why Muslims lose wars and claim wins. Same insane thinking to my view.

Last edited:
?

How many Countries does Saudi Arabia need to disrespect for the People of the World to see the Truth of your Evil Intent Moonlite??? Tell us how Peaceful Islam is.

How many Countries does Saudi Arabia need to disrespect for the People of the World to see the Truth of your Evil Intent Moonlite??? Tell us how Peaceful Islam is.
Please list the countries that Saudi Arabia has disrespected; what ever that means??

And yes, Islam is peaceful except when attacked. :cool:

Please list the countries that Saudi Arabia has disrespected; what ever that means??

Of The 22 World Conflicts Around The World, 21 are Muslim.

Country and Main religious groups involved

1. Afghanistan Extreme radical Fundamentalist Muslim terrorist groups & non-Muslim Osama bin Laden heads a terrorist group called Al Quada (The Source) whose headquarters were in Afghanistan.

2. Bosnia Serbian Orthodox Christians, Roman Catholic, Muslims

3. Cote d'Ivoire Muslims, Indigenous, Christians

4. Cyprus Christians & Muslims 5. East Timor Christians & Muslims

6. Indonesia, province of Ambon Christians & Muslims

7. Kashmir Hindus and Muslims

8. Kosovo Serbian Orthodox Christians, Muslims

9. Kurdistan Christians, Muslims Assaults on Christians (Protestant, Chaldean Catholic & Assyrian Orthodox). Bombing campaign underway.

10. Macedonia Macedonian Orthodox Christians & Muslims

11. Middle East Jews, Muslims, &Christians

12. Nigeria Christians, Animists, & Muslims

13. Pakistan Suni & Shi'ite Muslims

14. Philippines Christians & Muslims

15. Russia, Chechnya Russian Orthodox Christians, Muslims. The Russian army attacked the breakaway region. Muslims had allegedly blown up buildings in Moscow. Many atrocities have been alleged.

16. Serbia, province of Vojvodina Serbian Orthodox & Roman Catholics and Muslims

17. Iranian Shia and Arabian Sunni proxy conflicts world wide

18. Thailand: Pattani province: Buddists and Muslims

19. Bangladesh: Muslim-Hindu (Bengalis) and Buddists (Chakmas)

20. Tajikistan: intra-Islamic conflict

So, this is just peaceful misunderstood Muslims?

Of The 22 World Conflicts Around The World, 21 are Muslim.

another stupid american who is pretending that everything is fine in america. the whole world knows the truth about america. the highest crime rates are in america, interfering with other countries policies, killing people and destroying homes in iraq, afghanistan and pakistan, creating problems in many countries that are blacklisted by america. you call that freedom?

the freedoms you brag about that result in immorality are not desired in saudi.

If 'America' can stroll your 'hood at will and interfere at the desire to do so, I'd call that pretty fuckin' free, Bro'!

But that's not the point, is it? America may not be a free country but we're close and We, The People are working on it. How are y'all doing?

It seems that The People of Egypt have made a little progress - they can now call their leaders a bunch of buffoons with out getting their internet access shut off, that's a step in the left direction. How's things in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan? Seeing any hot chicks in the new spring Burka line up?

the problem with you americans is that you dont differentiate between freedom and immorality.
i am very proud of my burka and my abaya and it is an honor to wear it before going out of the house.
you would not understand that because your mind is too dirty to accept decency and honor.

you want women to walk on the beach naked and sleep around with any guy they like. thats not going to happen in saudi because women here are not american.

I do want women to sleep around with any guy they like - I want guys to be able to sleep with any guy they like too. The key to that phrase is "...they like."

If women & men aren't free to sleep with whomever they like, they're not free at all. And yes, I'm pretty happy with my tan-line free tan and the lifestyle I'm free to lead here in America that let's me walk through my neighborhood without a stitch on. Of course, I live in Florida, The Sunshine State, it's warm here and clothing is a drag.

If you want to walk around in burka, a silk dress, a burlap sack or nothing at all it's no skin off my nose - can you say the same for me? How about your neighbors? Let freedom ring.

The Fall of the House of Saud - Magazine - The Atlantic

Even if the Saudi rulers one day did turn anti-American, the argument went, they would never stop pumping oil, because that would mean cutting their own throats. This, at any rate, is the way we looked at the matter before fifteen Saudis and four other terrorists launched their suicide attacks on September 11; before Osama bin Laden suddenly became for the Arab world the most popular Saudi in history; before USA Today reported last summer that nearly four out of five hits on a clandestine al Qaeda Web site came from inside Saudi Arabia; and before a recent report commissioned by the UN Security Council indicated that Saudi Arabia has transferred $500 million to al Qaeda over the past decade.

Five extended families in the Middle East own about 60 percent of the world's oil. The Saud family, which rules Saudi Arabia, controls more than a third of that amount. This is the fulcrum on which the global economy teeters, and the House of Saud knows what the West is only beginning to learn: that it presides over a kingdom dangerously at war with itself. In the air in Riyadh and Jidda is the conviction that oil money has corrupted the ruling family beyond redemption, even as the general population has grown and gotten poorer; that the country's leaders have failed to protect fellow Muslims in Palestine and elsewhere; and that the House of Saud has let Islam be humiliated—that, in short, the country needs a radical "purification."

We can try to wish this away all we want. But the reality is getting harder and harder to ignore. Per capita income in Saudi Arabia fell from $28,600 in 1981 to $6,800 in 2001. The country's birth rate has soared, becoming one of the highest in the world. Its police force is corrupt, and the rule of law is a sham. Saudi Arabia almost certainly leads the world in public beheadings, the venue for which is often a Riyadh plaza popularly known as Chop-Chop Square. Illegal arms routinely flow into and out of the country. Taking into account its murky "off-budget" defense spending, Saudi Arabia may spend more per capita on defense than any other country in the world (some estimates put the figure at 50 percent of its total revenues), and the House of Saud believes this is necessary for its personal protection. The regime is threatened by increasingly hostile neighbors—and by determined enemies within the country's borders. Popular preachers all over Saudi Arabia call openly for a jihad against the West—a designation that clearly includes the royal family itself—in terms as vitriolic as anything heard in Iran at the height of the Islamic revolution there. The kingdom's mosque schools have become a breeding ground for militant Islam. Recent attacks in Bali, Bosnia, Chechnya, Kenya, and the United States, not to mention those against U.S. military personnel within Saudi Arabia, all point back to these schools—and to the House of Saud itself, which, terrified at the prospect of a militant uprising against it, shovels protection money at the fundamentalists and tries to divert their attention abroad.

Recent examples of Saudi support for the fundamentalists abound.

The Fall of the House of Saud - Magazine - The Atlantic

This never did turn into a real discussion. :eusa_hand: Unsubscribing. I'm not going to waste my time watching you all personally attack each other over things you have so little control over.

Moonlite0220, I hope I see you around the board. Believe it or not I like you and, now that I have a bit better understanding of who you are (I apologize for calling you Bro', Sis) I hope to engage with you in a four letter word that means 'intercourse'.

Get your mind out of the gutter Sunni - the four letter word of which I speak is "talk". ;)

Maybe I should limit my observation to a single Saudi Prick that has been Trashing the US and Israel all day. I suppose All Saudi e's are not as arrogant as moonlite0220. He does have an agenda here, to incite.

it is time iran stepped up to the plate and delivered what ahmadinejad has been promising these past few years. cleanse the earth of the parasites and spineless creatures that have caused so much world unrest throughout world history. i am not a muslim nor arab, but it's about time true middle-easterners get their fill of true justice and the rest of the deaf dumb and blind are made aware.

Forum List

Back