The Arab people vs America and Israel

No we ain't

Please don't upset the Muslims. :lol:

i must admit your reply is so strong and refuted my post, lol :lol:

Do we really need to compare Freedoms here in the United States, to Everyday life in Saudi Arabia, Shit For Brains??? What are you trying to feed the Idiots here that buy into your Propaganda??? Better check your Diaper Sparky, it reeks. Let's compare Unalienable Right's to the Non Rights of Totalitarian Sharia Law, when you are done being a Disingenuous Fuck, Asshole.

Please don't upset the Muslims. :lol:

Do we really need to compare Freedoms here in the United States, to Everyday life in Saudi Arabia, Shit For Brains??? What are you trying to feed the Idiots here that buy into your Propaganda??? Better check your Diaper Sparky, it reeks. Let's compare Unalienable Right's to the Non Rights of Totalitarian Sharia Law, when you are done being a Disingenuous Fuck, Asshole.

another stupid american who is pretending that everything is fine in america. the whole world knows the truth about america. the highest crime rates are in america, interfering with other countries policies, killing people and destroying homes in iraq, afghanistan and pakistan, creating problems in many countries that are blacklisted by america. you call that freedom?

the freedoms you brag about that result in immorality are not desired in saudi.

after the fall of mubarak, america's heart has filled with grief over the loss of their security dog mubarak. they did not imagine that such a thing would happen.

the americans believe in violence and brutality when it comes to treating arabs but the brave Egyptian people could not take it anymore so they revolted against the injustice and the corruption caused by america and its dogs.

moonlite, honestly, so far as I'm concerned, I COULDN'T CARE ANY LESS what happens in Egypt. I'm an AMERICAN. For me the world drops off sharply just past the borders of this country.

America's heart faulters ever so often but it never breaks. America is the beacon for the world and the dream of it's people. There has never been a country as great as America. Ever.

Now all we have to do is get our government onto the same page.

another stupid american who is pretending that everything is fine in america. the whole world knows the truth about america. the highest crime rates are in america, interfering with other countries policies, killing people and destroying homes in iraq, afghanistan and pakistan, creating problems in many countries that are blacklisted by america. you call that freedom?

If 'America' can stroll your 'hood at will and interfere at the desire to do so, I'd call that pretty fuckin' free, Bro'!

But that's not the point, is it? America may not be a free country but we're close and We, The People are working on it. How are y'all doing?

It seems that The People of Egypt have made a little progress - they can now call their leaders a bunch of buffoons with out getting their internet access shut off, that's a step in the left direction. How's things in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan? Seeing any hot chicks in the new spring Burka line up?

America's heart faulters ever so often but it never breaks. America is the beacon for the world and the dream of it's people. There has never been a country as great as America. Ever.

america is so great that many americans have to move to other countries like saudi to look for jobs so they can feed themselves and their families basically because great america is incapable of feeding them and the unemployment rate is rising.

stop lying to yourself and others :cuckoo:

So, how come the Saudis are on the phone to Obama telling him not to encourage an uprising in Saudi?

Democracy is coming to your neighborhood. Try not to panic.... freedom is fun.

If 'America' can stroll your 'hood at will and interfere at the desire to do so, I'd call that pretty fuckin' free, Bro'!

But that's not the point, is it? America may not be a free country but we're close and We, The People are working on it. How are y'all doing?

It seems that The People of Egypt have made a little progress - they can now call their leaders a bunch of buffoons with out getting their internet access shut off, that's a step in the left direction. How's things in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan? Seeing any hot chicks in the new spring Burka line up?

the problem with you americans is that you dont differentiate between freedom and immorality.
i am very proud of my burka and my abaya and it is an honor to wear it before going out of the house.
you would not understand that because your mind is too dirty to accept decency and honor.

you want women to walk on the beach naked and sleep around with any guy they like. thats not going to happen in saudi because women here are not american.

So, how come the Saudis are on the phone to Obama telling him not to encourage an uprising in Saudi?
Do you have any evidence of this happening CG?

Or, are you just making up stuff again, to fit your little fantasy world?? :doubt:

No darling. I'm just smarter than you. The BBC ran an item about it. So has today's Sunday Times. Poor Obama was - and probably still is - getting bombarded by calls from ME leaders. Why do you think Obama went from telling Mubarak to go immediately to saying nothing? Because he got bitchslapped by other world leaders.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back