The Arab people vs America and Israel

for your information, the saudi people would never uprise against the govt.

we dont want a replacement of the govt. we love our leaders.

Call someone who cares. Frankly, I couldn't give a rats ass about Saudi. I care about Israel though.... and Egypt will not scrap the peace accord. Unlucky for you.... you're gonna have to put up with the existence of the state of Israel forever. Because we say so.

we love our leaders.

This study was conducted on 3212 Saudi families to investigate the prevalence of consanguineous marriages. The families were interviewed and the information on the relationship between the husband and wife was obtained. The overall rate of consanguinity shows that 57.7% of the families screened were consanguineous. The most frequent were first cousin marriages (28.4%) followed by distant relative marriages (15.2%) and second cousin marriages (14.6%). The families were grouped according to the province of their origin and the consanguinity rates were calculated accordingly. There were slight differences in the consanguinity rates in the five provinces, which ranged from 52.1% to 67.7%. In each province first cousin marriages were the most frequently encountered pattern, ranging from 17.9% to 40.9%. The inbreeding coefficient (F) was calculated for each province and ranged from 0.020 to 0.030. Within each province, there were several significant differences among the populations in the different areas. The highest rate of consanguinity was 80.6% in Samtah and the lowest rate was around 34% in Abha in the South Western province. These results place Saudi Arabia among the countries of the world with a high rate of consanguinity. The possible consequences of increased consanguinity are presented and discussed.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7473654

Up to 80 percent of Saudis marry first cousins with the lowest rate being 1/3?

You love your close families in the conjugal sense so why not your leaders as well. They're likely closely related as well.

we love our leaders.

This study was conducted on 3212 Saudi families to investigate the prevalence of consanguineous marriages. The families were interviewed and the information on the relationship between the husband and wife was obtained. The overall rate of consanguinity shows that 57.7% of the families screened were consanguineous. The most frequent were first cousin marriages (28.4%) followed by distant relative marriages (15.2%) and second cousin marriages (14.6%). The families were grouped according to the province of their origin and the consanguinity rates were calculated accordingly. There were slight differences in the consanguinity rates in the five provinces, which ranged from 52.1% to 67.7%. In each province first cousin marriages were the most frequently encountered pattern, ranging from 17.9% to 40.9%. The inbreeding coefficient (F) was calculated for each province and ranged from 0.020 to 0.030. Within each province, there were several significant differences among the populations in the different areas. The highest rate of consanguinity was 80.6% in Samtah and the lowest rate was around 34% in Abha in the South Western province. These results place Saudi Arabia among the countries of the world with a high rate of consanguinity. The possible consequences of increased consanguinity are presented and discussed.

Consanguinity among the Saudi Arabian population. [J Med Genet. 1995] - PubMed result

You love your close families in the conjugal sense so why not your leaders as well. They're likely closely related as well.

That explains so much about the Saudis. :lol: All that interbreeding is damaging their somewhat limited gene pool. :lol:

Call someone who cares. Frankly, I couldn't give a rats ass about Saudi. I care about Israel though.... and Egypt will not scrap the peace accord. Unlucky for you.... you're gonna have to put up with the existence of the state of Israel forever. Because we say so.

its existence will not last forever. soon you will attend its funeral.

you know what Hezbollah said about israel " it is weaker than a spider's web"

Nope.

Israel is going to fall one day.

Just like nazi Germany did.

And the whole world will rejoice. :clap2:

"Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of staggering to all the peoples round about, and it shall also be for Judah during the siege against Jerusalem. And on that day I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all the peoples: all that burden themselves with it shall be grievously hurt: and all the peoples of the earth shall be gathered together against it. On that day shall the L-RD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem?.And it shall come to pass on that day that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. Then shall the L-RD go out, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle." Zechariah 12:2, 3, 8, 9; 14:3

The whole world? :cuckoo:

we love our leaders.

Consanguinity among the Saudi Arabian population. [J Med Genet. 1995] - PubMed result

so what? at least it is lawful unlike you americans. a father commits adultery with his daughter and has children from her or a mother gets pregnant from her son or a brother and a sister sleep together.

americans here in aramco compound exchange wives and husbands secretly.

marriage in saudi has a great a value and it is sacred unlike your open marriages.

we love our leaders.

so what? at least it is lawful unlike you americans. a father commits adultery with his daughter and has children from her or a mother gets pregnant from her son or a brother and a sister sleep together.

marriage in saudi has a great a value and it is sacred unlike your open marriages.

So, inbreeding is fine with you? At those rates it is fine with you? But not so fine with the Saudi government who had to pay for your retarded and backwards inbreds.

Saudi Gov & Heath Care Officials Agree Inbreeding is a Huge Muslim Problem

But you say so what?

Saudi Arabia Awakes to the Perils of Inbreeding - NYTimes.com

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, April 24— When she was 17, marrying age for a Saudi girl, Salha al-Hefthi was presented with a husband.

She was lucky, her parents told her when they planned the wedding, that she was to marry such a good man, a man from her own tribe, a man who would care for their children and make a good living. He was the son of her father's brother -- her first cousin -- and everyone, including the bride, agreed that ''a first cousin was a first choice,'' she said.

The couple had two healthy boys, now 22 and 20, but their third child, a girl, was born with spinal muscular atrophy, a crippling and usually fatal disease that was carried in the genes of both parents. Their fourth, sixth and seventh children were also born with the disorder.

So what?

Google - Muslim Inbreeding & Health Care

Mrs. Hefthi, for one, wishes she had been given the opportunity to test for genetic risks.

''If I knew, I would have said no to that marriage,'' Mrs. Hefthi, an elementary school teacher, said the other night, sitting in her living room with three of her sons.

''Why? It's very painful. Why? If you know something is wrong, would you do it?''

Mrs. Hefthi did not know it when her daughter was born, but Ashjan, now 18, would never walk. Her childhood would be filled with terrible colds, sore throats, assorted other illnesses and an obsessive longing to walk and run like her older brothers.

''Why can't I walk,'' she would shout to her mother when she was 6.

''It is God's will,'' her mother would say. ''In paradise you will walk.''

''In paradise will I have a magic carpet?'' she would ask constantly. ''In paradise will I have a horse with wings?'' (Where do you suppose she could come up with something like that?)

Those are crimes. It is not adultery if a father has relations with his daughter. That is Incest and a crime and is punished by the law. The same thing with your other "examples".

Americans here in aramco compound exchange wives and husbands secretly.

That is called infidelity. Can you compare infidelity to thousands of years of inbreeding? :cuckoo:

Hezbollah gave Israel notice that they would stand and fight.

And made the Zionist IDF goons pay dearly in Lebanon. :cool:

Yea, yea, yea. Talk is cheap.... and so are people to the likes of Hezbollah. They hide behind civilians. Disgusting scum.

I'm sure Israel is very, very afraid. :lol::lol:

It's a pity that you choose to be such a disgusting representation of your faith, Sunni. The Muslims I know are much better people than you.

Yea, yea, yea. Talk is cheap.... and so are people to the likes of Hezbollah. They hide behind civilians. Disgusting scum.

I'm sure Israel is very, very afraid. :lol::lol:

It's a pity that you choose to be such a disgusting representation of your faith, Sunni. The Muslims I know are much better people than you.

israel_hez.gif

The Hamas needs to change their paths or they will surely reap more suffering as they sow such methods.

There are very few Arabs who fled what is now Israel in 1948 who still own unclaimed property. Israel has a Custodian for Property of Absentee Owners enabling anyone to substantiate his claim.

The Jews were kicked out of Gaza,the West Bank and East Jerusalem in 1948 and would still not have returned there today had the Arabs not prosecuted the Six Day War.

Germans,Brits and Poles speak different languages, have different cultures and separate historical experiences. The Palestinians define themselves as an integral part of the Arab nation. The Arabs got 99.999% of the land captured from the Ottoman Empire. The Jews were awarded 0.0001% - too much apparently for the Arabs to accept as they still refuse to recognize the Jewish State 63 years after its birth

Last edited:

So, inbreeding is fine with you? At those rates it is fine with you? But not so fine with the Saudi government who had to pay for your retarded and backwards inbreds.

But you say so what?

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, April 24— When she was 17, marrying age for a Saudi girl, Salha al-Hefthi was presented with a husband.

She was lucky, her parents told her when they planned the wedding, that she was to marry such a good man, a man from her own tribe, a man who would care for their children and make a good living. He was the son of her father's brother -- her first cousin -- and everyone, including the bride, agreed that ''a first cousin was a first choice,'' she said.

The couple had two healthy boys, now 22 and 20, but their third child, a girl, was born with spinal muscular atrophy, a crippling and usually fatal disease that was carried in the genes of both parents. Their fourth, sixth and seventh children were also born with the disorder.

So what?

Mrs. Hefthi, for one, wishes she had been given the opportunity to test for genetic risks.

''If I knew, I would have said no to that marriage,'' Mrs. Hefthi, an elementary school teacher, said the other night, sitting in her living room with three of her sons.

''Why? It's very painful. Why? If you know something is wrong, would you do it?''

Mrs. Hefthi did not know it when her daughter was born, but Ashjan, now 18, would never walk. Her childhood would be filled with terrible colds, sore throats, assorted other illnesses and an obsessive longing to walk and run like her older brothers.

''In paradise will I have a magic carpet?'' she would ask constantly. ''In paradise will I have a horse with wings?'' (Where do you suppose she could come up with something like that?)

first of all the govt does not approve of any marriage of those with inherited diseases. before a person gets married he/she must do a blood test to rule out any inherited diseases and those who refuse to do so will have to pay for the treatment of their future children in private hospitals. govt hospitals do not accept them.
the govt announced years ago that it would not treat the children of those who get married against the medical advice they were given.
if the cousins are completely healthy they can get married.

i suggest you trash the incest thats very common in your great america instead of trying to find faults with marriage in saudi.

But you say so what?

So what?

first of all the govt does not approve of any marriage of those with inherited diseases. before a person gets married he/she must do a blood test to rule out any inherited diseases and those who refuse to do so will have to pay for the treatment of their future children in private hospitals. govt hospitals do not accept them.
the govt announced years ago that it would not treat the children of those who get married against the medical advice they were given.
if the cousins are completely healthy they can get married.

i suggest you trash the incest thats very common in your great america instead of trying to find faults with marriage in saudi.

Where on earth do you get your 'facts' from? You are very funny.... totally wrong, but very funny.

That is called infidelity. Can you compare infidelity to thousands of years of inbreeding?

It's hilarious to hear a Jew pointing a finger at someone else for inbreeding.

When the "Chosen People" are medically known to possess many genetic defects due to close inbreeding over thousands of years.

In fact, their version of the Torah has several instances of father/daughter and brother/sister sexual encounters, rapes, and molestations that they view as holy and blessed by G-d. :eek:

israel_hez.gif

The Hamas needs to change their paths or they will surely reap more suffering as they sow such methods.

There are very few Arabs who fled what is now Israel in 1948 who still own unclaimed property. Israel has a Custodian for Property of Absentee Owners enabling anyone to substantiate his claim.

The Jews were kicked out of Gaza,the West Bank and East Jerusalem in 1948 and would still not have returned there today had the Arabs not prosecuted the Six Day War.

Germans,Brits and Poles speak different languages, have different cultures and separate historical experiences. The Palestinians define themselves as an integral part of the Arab nation. The Arabs got 99.999% of the land captured from the Ottoman Empire. The Jews were awarded 0.0001% - too much apparently for the Arabs to accept as they still refuse to recognize the Jewish State 63 years after its birth

the winograd report exposed israel's failure in defeating Hezbollah in 2006.
the winograd report was made by the israelis themselves.
google it if you have not heard of it yet

Forum List

Back