The anti-abortion plan ready for Trump on Day One

Always right, eh? There was a time when most voters thought slavery was morally OK.
Yes things change. I believe people have changed. They are more responsible than ever , value their personal freedoms more and trust government less. All those things add up to no support for Abortion Laws.

I do. So far, it's a state issue, and in my state, they've restricted it much more than in the past.
That's exactly why the federal government needs to step in again. Last time , it was just this that brought Roe vs Wade into being. A state does not have the right to abuse it's citizenry. And the beginnings of that abuse are already adding up.

There is no anti-abortion plan and the presumed republican candidate hasn't signed on to anything like it. Having said that you have to ask yourself how desperate the crazy democrat liberals must be to post this crap.

Thread premise is a lie.

The odds of a federal abortion bill passing both houses, in order to make it to the desk of the prez for signature, are lower than that of the OP ceasing being a wearisome, banal dickhead.
But not for lack of trying.
These zealots spent five decades trying to over turn Roe. They’re not done

Yes things change. I believe people have changed. They are more responsible than ever , value their personal freedoms more and trust government less. All those things add up to no support for Abortion Laws.
I wish I could agree with you on the bolded, but people have become increasingly focused on instant gratification while demanding more security from their government.

They say they trust government less, but then they want more gun control, which is just trusting government with more of a monopoly on force. They say they want less of a surveillance state but still glibly accept government-driven censorship on social media. They say they want more freedom but still went along with vaccine mandates and lockdowns.

People are sheep, but the reason to minimize government is to keep it from oppressing those of us who realize what's going on.

There is no anti-abortion plan and the presumed republican candidate hasn't signed on to anything like it. Having said that you have to ask yourself how desperate the crazy democrat liberals must be to post this crap.
It is a response to the threat that is posed by radicalized republican representatives. Obviously you did not look into the matter further. It's your crap , not the Democrats. Please get your house back in order , listening to reason instead of getting all emotional about the issues , or I should say the issues you guys believe are important. This was a settled issue until you guys messed it up.

Last edited:
That's exactly why the federal government needs to step in again. Last time , it was just this that brought Roe vs Wade into being. A state does not have the right to abuse it's citizenry. And the beginnings of that abuse are already adding up.
We define "abuse" very differently.

I wish I could agree with you on the bolded, but people have become increasingly focused on instant gratification while demanding more security from their government.

They say they trust government less, but then they want more gun control, which is just trusting government with more of a monopoly on force. They say they want less of a surveillance state but still glibly accept government-driven censorship on social media. They say they want more freedom but still went along with vaccine mandates and lockdowns.

People are sheep, but the reason to minimize government is to keep it from oppressing those of us who realize what's going on.
The Republicans want to control the most personal aspects of people's lives I 'd consider that as about as un-American and fascist as you can get.

Last edited:
The Republicans want to control the most personal aspects of people's lives I 'd consider that as about as in American and fascist as you can get
Fascism is colloquially associated with the Nazis, who were known for genocide. That aligns better with a political side willing to allow the murder of the unborn up to right before birth.

Fascism is colloquially associated with the Nazis, who were known for genocide. That aligns better with a political side willing to allow the murder of the unborn up to right before birth.
Wrong Again , that would line up with people who want to control every aspect of people's lives. That would be today's crazy republicans. I could go through the whole speal about the 14 signs of fascism and grade each political party on it , but you'll just switch subjects or attempt to deny the results as usual. So , I really can't help you with your ignorance , you'll just have to live with it.

Wrong Again , that would line up with people who want to control every aspect of people's lives. That would be today's crazy republicans. I could go through the whole speal about the 14 signs of fascism and grade each political party on it , but you'll just switch subjects or attempt to deny the results as usual. So , I really can't help you with your ignorance , you'll just have to live with it.
I'm actually interested in seeing what these 14 signs are. I'm also interested in seeing if you actually define fascism by the way that Mussolini explained or by the colloquial definition. I brought up the Nazis, but it was kind of a rhetorical trick if you know what the Nazis actually were.

That’s what was said about overcturning Roe

And then they did
Just like the deceitful Russians said they were having war games then they invaded the Ukraine the next day. Just how bad is Russia's influence on the republicans. trump is in love with Putin and now the republicans are holding up aid to the Ukraine.

Forum List

Back