The anti-abortion plan ready for Trump on Day One

i hear that on the forums as well. but with american "christians" one must watch what they do. not what they say.
Some might want to make it federal, but there is definitely a large faction of conservatives that would vote against a national ban.

In its current form, adoption is a cash cow for lawyers and certain companies. If managed properly, it would be cheap and relatively quick. There's plenty of demand on a national level.
Good luck with that idea. You're going to.need it. It might help prevent the states that have adopted these abortion laws from going bankrupt so quickly.

Good catch. I might have to edit my post.
I know I'm really tired now.But your adoption plan
Another hole in it . Before these abortion laws took effect 7 out of 10 Down's Syndrome fetuses were being aborted. Plus all types of other anomalies. So the child pool you'll end up with will have a greater number of special needs children
Some may be institutionalized for life.Not a pretty picture. There's already too much misery in.this world . Most people aren't willing to adopt those type children
That's why they are aborted.

Good catch. I might have to edit my post.
Roe is gone. That's what you wanted. It's now a states right issue so the voters will decide. What more do you want? The voters will should now decide. That's what you have wanted no? For the voters to decide?

I know I'm really tired now.But your adoption plan
Another hole in it . Before these abortion laws took effect 7 out of 10 Down's Syndrome fetuses were being aborted. Plus all types of other anomalies. So the child pool you'll end up with will have a greater number of special needs children
Some may be institutionalized for life.Not a pretty picture. There's already too much misery in.this world . Most people aren't willing to adopt those type children
That's why they are aborted.
I'd be willing to allow abortions for eugenic reasons, but the details should be hashed out very carefully.

Roe is gone. That's what you wanted. It's now a states right issue so the voters will decide. What more do you want? The voters will should now decide. That's what you have wanted no? For the voters to decide?
I was saying it was a states' rights issue earlier in this thread, but rampart insisted it was a federal issue.

‘Anti-abortion groups have not yet persuaded Donald Trump to commit to signing a national ban if he returns to the White House.

But, far from being deterred, those groups are designing a far-reaching anti-abortion agenda for the former president to implement as soon as he is in office.

In emerging plans that involve everything from the EPA to the Federal Trade Commission to the Postal Service, nearly 100 anti-abortion and conservative groups are mapping out ways the next president can use the sprawling federal bureaucracy to curb abortion access.

Many of the policies they advocate are ones Trump implemented in his first term and President Joe Biden rescinded — rules that would have a far greater impact in a post-Roe landscape. Other items on the wish list are new, ranging from efforts to undo state and federal programs promoting access to abortion to a de facto national ban. But all have one thing in common: They don’t require congressional approval.

“The conversations we're having with the presidential candidates and their campaigns have been very clear: We expect them to act swiftly,” Kristan Hawkins, the president of Students for Life, told POLITICO. “Due to not having 60 votes in the Senate and not having a firm pro-life majority in the House, I think administrative action is where we're going to see the most action after 2024 if President Trump or another pro-life president is elected.”’

Where to start…

Further proof that overturning Roe wasn’t about ‘saving babies,’ it was about more government at the expense of individual liberty.

Further proof that overturning Row wasn’t about “states’ rights,” allowing the states to decide the issue.

Further proof of the right’s contempt for democracy and the will of the people, as expressed by their elected representatives in Congress.

And further proof of the authoritarian right’s desire to use the Imperial Presidency to advance the tyranny of Republican minority rule with despotic edicts from the Trump dictatorship.
You can’t ban abortion via EO and legislation to ban abortion isn’t going to pass the house or Senate so what Trump, Biden or anyone else who is President wants to do about abortion is moot

I'd be willing to allow abortions for eugenic reasons, but the details should be hashed out very carefully.
So galant of you , but it's none of your business and your permission is neither required or desired.

So galant of you , but it's none of your business and your permission is neither required or desired.
It's rather disturbing that you're a nurse when you have so little concern over the unborn. I would definitely not trust you in a maternity hospital.

Forum List

Back